Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread 12:31 - Feb 22 with 35832 viewsjackharris

Team to follow...

Well I went out to watch the rugby and didn’t get chance, whoops... (edit)
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:59]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Feb 24 with 2929 viewsGaryjack

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:37 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Nobody needs that type of shit in their lives.

Innit. Who the fvck would want to go into the last game of the season having to beat Stoke at home to stay up on goal difference!

Would be like Hull x100!
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Feb 24 with 2841 viewsbonymine

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:37 - Feb 24 by Loyal

Nobody needs that type of shit in their lives.

Loyal I was at the Vetch for the Hull game so absolutely I would love us to stay up without any last game worry but that said it was just a thought to ponder upon ...like ??l...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 24 with 2760 viewsGowerjack

Typical Planet Swans overreaction.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:01 - Feb 24 with 2634 viewsLoyal

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:01 - Feb 24 by bonymine

Loyal I was at the Vetch for the Hull game so absolutely I would love us to stay up without any last game worry but that said it was just a thought to ponder upon ...like ??l...

It wasn't a challenge, can't keep putting these in posts 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 24 with 2474 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:25 - Feb 24 by Gowerjack

Typical Planet Swans overreaction.

Well I’ve just got back and if that’s what we have, we are down. It was total cack against a very ordinary bordering on poor team.

I am absolutely disgusted by the ‘performance’ of some of those players. Brighton wanted it more, won every 50 50, and as for that moronic push that gave Dean the chance to give a pen, words fail me. Giving that away allowed Brighton to counter attack with pace, something we don’t have anywhere on the field.

It was garbage,

Sorry if I’ve overreacted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:24 - Feb 24 with 2374 viewsmonmouth

Right, cooled a little now. They need to show us what they are made of next week now. Let’s hope it isn’T what I saw out there from some of them today.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:35 - Feb 24 with 2356 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 24 by monmouth

Well I’ve just got back and if that’s what we have, we are down. It was total cack against a very ordinary bordering on poor team.

I am absolutely disgusted by the ‘performance’ of some of those players. Brighton wanted it more, won every 50 50, and as for that moronic push that gave Dean the chance to give a pen, words fail me. Giving that away allowed Brighton to counter attack with pace, something we don’t have anywhere on the field.

It was garbage,

Sorry if I’ve overreacted.

A little OTT but can’t fault the passion. Actually a lot OTT but still. Passionate.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:55 - Feb 24 with 2313 viewsjasper_T

Naughton on their second... Fcking pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:03 - Feb 24 with 2302 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:35 - Feb 24 by exiledclaseboy

A little OTT but can’t fault the passion. Actually a lot OTT but still. Passionate.

Yes and while I’m at it what the f*ck were we doing playing in red. Our colours are f*cking white.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:10 - Feb 25 with 2047 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 24 by trampie

Ive tried warning this board for the last week of the dangers of today, there was posters on here getting carried away, Brighton was always likely to win and put us deep deep in the poop.
Our next away game is Huddersfield away and Huddersfield will be the favourites in that match up and if things go in favour of the home team then it could be another nail in our coffin.
Looks like we might have to rely on having a good home record from now on to try and stay up.

We're nowhere near as deep in the poop as we were ten or so games ago.

Stick to beating yourself off whilst humming MHGFN and looking at a picture of Dafydd Wigley FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 08:36 - Feb 25 with 2014 viewsShonky

As always the most important game is the next one. Another big one. Nurse!

Its just a ride...

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:27 - Feb 25 with 1941 viewsowainglyndwr

Just watched the game on MOTD it looked like we did not play to bad except Brighton had more desire to get it the box and especially at times we seem to of had enough back to defend but did not switch on.
4 wins and a draw should be enough.a win next week and all will be fine again
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:59 - Feb 25 with 1890 views34dfgdf54

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:42 - Feb 24 by Garyjack

Innit. Who the fvck would want to go into the last game of the season having to beat Stoke at home to stay up on goal difference!

Would be like Hull x100!

See I don’t think it would be anywhere near as bad as Hull. That was make or break for the whole club.

If we lost we would be in the Championship, still higher than what we have been for the majority of our existence.

I still wouldn’t want to go through it all hinging on the Stoke game though.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Feb 25 with 1862 viewsmonmouth

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:27 - Feb 25 by owainglyndwr

Just watched the game on MOTD it looked like we did not play to bad except Brighton had more desire to get it the box and especially at times we seem to of had enough back to defend but did not switch on.
4 wins and a draw should be enough.a win next week and all will be fine again

Motd was nowhere near the real experience. I do think it was down to selection and tactics though. If we’d got a grip of the midfield we’d have got on top of them. Abraham, Ayew and Narsingh was just shit or bust, and it was bust. Meat on the barbecue and it pissed down.

I suppose if it works you are a hero if not zero. My complaint was more about the half paced strolling around. Brighton went for it and simply wanted it 1000 times more. I find that hard to stomach. Our right hand side was an utter catastrophe as soon as Dyer went off, even though he had been terrible with the ball.

As last time he was here, Ayew adds zero if he’s not scoring as does Abraham. We have a bloody fight on our hands to get out of this if we don’t show more guts and desire at Hudds and WBA, as we will be losing those too. Then we will have to win 4 out of 5 home games probably, certainly 3. That’s tough.

I still think we’ll make it, maybe with something to spare, but not if we play like yesterday. Naughton, Mawson, Horn, Clucas, Ayew A, need a massive kick up the arse. That simply wasn’t good enough yesterday, not by a long way.

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 21:33 - Feb 25 with 1647 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Feb 25 by monmouth

Motd was nowhere near the real experience. I do think it was down to selection and tactics though. If we’d got a grip of the midfield we’d have got on top of them. Abraham, Ayew and Narsingh was just shit or bust, and it was bust. Meat on the barbecue and it pissed down.

I suppose if it works you are a hero if not zero. My complaint was more about the half paced strolling around. Brighton went for it and simply wanted it 1000 times more. I find that hard to stomach. Our right hand side was an utter catastrophe as soon as Dyer went off, even though he had been terrible with the ball.

As last time he was here, Ayew adds zero if he’s not scoring as does Abraham. We have a bloody fight on our hands to get out of this if we don’t show more guts and desire at Hudds and WBA, as we will be losing those too. Then we will have to win 4 out of 5 home games probably, certainly 3. That’s tough.

I still think we’ll make it, maybe with something to spare, but not if we play like yesterday. Naughton, Mawson, Horn, Clucas, Ayew A, need a massive kick up the arse. That simply wasn’t good enough yesterday, not by a long way.

Well said - spot on analysis. We can afford nothing les than 100% effort - today was about 60% or less from some players. Let's just hope it was a bad day at the office, and move on.
The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:23 - Feb 25 with 1605 viewsAndy1300

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 10:26 - Feb 25 by monmouth

Just watched MOTD2, the 4th goal when Naughton lost the ball and just strolled around with no effort to get back.

Shelvey all over again

Number 1 team in Wales

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024