Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. 08:27 - May 2 with 3679 viewsjav14

Poll done by 442 Magazine. I'm shocked that The Buckets aren't even in.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/ranked-the-10-most-depressing-tea
10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 08:51 - May 2 with 3607 viewsceme_ender

Why? We have had a shocking season and have been relegated, come eight o clock on Saturday evening there is a very good chance you will be with us.
Dale have been out of the bottom four for one / maybe two weeks of the last four months.
I know it is only Saturday night when the table counts for anything but you are hardly in a position to gloat about anything.
10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 08:56 - May 2 with 3594 viewsjudd

10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 08:51 - May 2 by ceme_ender

Why? We have had a shocking season and have been relegated, come eight o clock on Saturday evening there is a very good chance you will be with us.
Dale have been out of the bottom four for one / maybe two weeks of the last four months.
I know it is only Saturday night when the table counts for anything but you are hardly in a position to gloat about anything.

To be fair, the article delves quite a bit into the history of those clubs it now deems depressing.

I am sure you will agree that your history is populated with far greater achievements than what we have ever done.

Oh, and the 5 years of accumulated debt cannot be ignored, neither.

Poll: What is it to be then?

10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 09:05 - May 2 with 3561 viewsdingdangblue

I'm sorry but 'Arsenal' ???
Current Europa semi finalists.
Current FA Cup holders.
I know it's the done thing to slag them and Wenger off but seriously?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 09:35 - May 2 with 3496 viewsTVOS1907

10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 08:51 - May 2 by ceme_ender

The mood on your messageboard suggests otherwise.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 09:54 - May 2 with 3454 viewsD_BFC

Thought we'd be in. Since a win at MK Dons on 27th October 2016, we've won 14 league games. Add in the 5-0 and 3-0 FA Cup defeats to Wimbledon and Woking respectively and it's been a fairly depressing 18 months or so. On our 5th manager in that time too.

I'll swap with Arsenal if any of them are finding it too much of a burden..!
10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 10:23 - May 2 with 3396 views49thseason

10 Most Depressing teams in Britain. on 09:54 - May 2 by D_BFC

Thought we'd be in. Since a win at MK Dons on 27th October 2016, we've won 14 league games. Add in the 5-0 and 3-0 FA Cup defeats to Wimbledon and Woking respectively and it's been a fairly depressing 18 months or so. On our 5th manager in that time too.

I'll swap with Arsenal if any of them are finding it too much of a burden..!

Rochdale's league record is not much better, since 2nd of Jan 2017:
P67
W16
D27
L24
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024