Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! 18:53 - May 12 with 3269 viewsskacrazy

Understandably we all seem to have given up hope but surely everyone needs to get behind the team and they just need to go for it.

If we don't make every effort tomorrow to smash as many goals past Stoke when realistically the pressure is off then the club and players should be ashamed of themselves.

I'd love to know what tactics everyone thinks we should employ tomorrow.
Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 18:56 - May 12 with 3248 viewsunion_jack

Because of course they've nothing to be ashamed about to date.

I admire your optimism but it's over. For now at least.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 18:56]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 19:31 - May 12 with 3129 viewsGlyn1

Man City win 9-0.
Swans lose 1-0.
I admire your attitude but it's over.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 19:31]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 19:32 - May 12 with 3104 viewsdickythorpe

Nobody more optimistic than me, but sometimes you need to know when you are beat.
Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 19:41 - May 12 with 3059 viewsWhiterockin

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 19:32 - May 12 by dickythorpe

Nobody more optimistic than me, but sometimes you need to know when you are beat.

This is true,but if Man City were 3-0 up at halftime and we have scored 2 we could have a hell of a second half.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 20:05 - May 12 with 2967 viewsPrivate_Partz

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 19:41 - May 12 by Whiterockin

This is true,but if Man City were 3-0 up at halftime and we have scored 2 we could have a hell of a second half.

Stoke are not Notts County. Also they dont like us so I can't see them setting up to make it an entertaining game.
MH is going to set up a defensive fortress in Southampton and play the very way that can upset Man City.
The task would be virtually impossible anyway but against this scenario it virtually out of the question.
I would love to be proven wrong but such a finish would not be the most amazing in PL history. It would be the most amazing in world football.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 20:38 - May 12 with 2896 viewsAl_Bundy

5 at the back Sunday will kill all hope.
Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 20:42 - May 12 with 2880 viewsRancid

Play Leon up front and you never know.
Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 20:42 - May 12 with 2879 viewsGeoffThom

Stoke will get 2 sent off ,goalie and centre half,Southampton get 2 centre half’s injured and Austin off ,they lose 6.0 we win 4.0 jobs a good un 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 21:29 - May 12 with 2736 viewsswanforthemoney

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 20:42 - May 12 by GeoffThom

Stoke will get 2 sent off ,goalie and centre half,Southampton get 2 centre half’s injured and Austin off ,they lose 6.0 we win 4.0 jobs a good un 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You forgot about Charlie Adam diving in the area in the last minute of injury time, then converting the penalty to send us down.

I stand in the North Stand

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 21:30 - May 12 with 2731 viewsGeoffThom

Tomorow could be the most amazing finish in Premier League history! on 21:29 - May 12 by swanforthemoney

You forgot about Charlie Adam diving in the area in the last minute of injury time, then converting the penalty to send us down.

Nah his knees are foooked he can’t last that long
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024