Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? 06:27 - May 13 with 9908 viewsBobby_Fischer

"spoke to Levein and Jase, and they get it!"

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 05:44 - May 14 with 947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 05:30 - May 14 by stAteSwan

I do understand the OP's sentiments. We just got relegated out of the greatest league in the world primarily because of a bunch of sell outs, a poor recruitment policy, and a couple American owners who have no concept whatsoever of running a football club.

Supporters are angry. They need a place to lash out because the owners were too cowardly to show up to take the heat today. Unfortunately Planet Swans becomes the ideal place.

Do I wish they'd throw some of that anger on the random Cardiff fans that keep popping up? Sure, but I can't blame them. I've only been a supporters of this club for 8 years, and this is still just a downright miserable day. I can't dream to imagine what it feels like for someone whose supported the club their entire lives.

Hi friend. The wounds we have suffered today have been inflicted by some of our own . They are just as cowardly not showing up either. I await their statements with great interest.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 07:04 - May 14 with 923 viewsCaptain_Sham

This thread went well, hardly surprising as the OP is dribbling twundge.

Its just a ride.

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 07:08 - May 14 with 918 viewsSwansNZ

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 07:04 - May 14 by Captain_Sham

This thread went well, hardly surprising as the OP is dribbling twundge.

dribbling twundge.

Love it.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 07:15 - May 14 with 904 viewsSwansNZ

Shirley everybody is welcome to follow the Swans and post here, regardless of where they are from or how long they have been following the Swans. Nobody has the right to tell them that they are not welcome.

The NZ branch of the SCFC supporters club is still going strong... all one of me

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Where's Tummer & all the Americans gone? on 07:44 - May 14 with 867 viewsBobby_Fischer

Not in Swansea though?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024