Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
shareholders meeting 12:41 - May 18 with 5116 viewsseasidedale

Did anyone attend last night and able to put on what was said thanks
shareholders meeting on 16:12 - May 18 with 4963 views1907

One of the most enjoyable AGM's I've been too in recent years.

Some cracking banter flying around, with Pete Brown asking the longest question in the history of AGM's.

Russ is more than happy with the pitch and says the new pitch and regular maintenance will save us money in the long run.

Playing budget is to be increased by approximately 30% for next season.

Fingers crossed we will have some more money coming into this club summer if Dawson moves on.

Can't really remember anything other major if I'm honest it was all very routine.

Thoroughly enjoyable buffet also.
shareholders meeting on 16:35 - May 18 with 4905 viewsBartRowou

shareholders meeting on 16:12 - May 18 by 1907

Some cracking banter flying around, with Pete Brown asking the longest question in the history of AGM's.

Russ is more than happy with the pitch and says the new pitch and regular maintenance will save us money in the long run.

Fingers crossed we will have some more money coming into this club summer if Dawson moves on.

Can't really remember anything other major if I'm honest it was all very routine.

Was there anything said about a Villa promotion earning us any money?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

shareholders meeting on 19:10 - May 18 with 4670 viewssmithy

shareholders meeting on 16:35 - May 18 by BartRowou

Was there anything said about a Villa promotion earning us any money?

No mention of Villa.
shareholders meeting on 19:38 - May 18 with 4598 viewsdingdangblue

shareholders meeting on 19:10 - May 18 by smithy

No mention of Villa.

Certainly at the time of the Hogan move it was reported that it was £9 million upfront to Brentford possibly rising to £12 million - you would think that one of the clauses would be Villa being promoted back to the Prem. The others might be goalscoring / appearance related which don't look like happening at the minute.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

shareholders meeting on 20:38 - May 18 with 4456 viewsToffeemanc

shareholders meeting on 19:38 - May 18 by dingdangblue

Certainly at the time of the Hogan move it was reported that it was £9 million upfront to Brentford possibly rising to £12 million - you would think that one of the clauses would be Villa being promoted back to the Prem. The others might be goalscoring / appearance related which don't look like happening at the minute.

Hogan currently seems to be down the pecking order at Villa. You would have to wonder if Villa do get promoted if Hogan will still be there next season of if they will see him as surplus to requirements.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

shareholders meeting on 21:26 - May 18 with 4346 viewskiwidale

A 30% increase in budget and you only get a buffet?... ! what happened to gala dinners? I would expect a gala buffet at the very least.

This is not the time for bickering.

shareholders meeting on 21:34 - May 18 with 4332 viewsfitzochris

shareholders meeting on 21:26 - May 18 by kiwidale

A 30% increase in budget and you only get a buffet?... ! what happened to gala dinners? I would expect a gala buffet at the very least.

The carriage back to New Zealand might be a bit pricey, though.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

shareholders meeting on 22:10 - May 18 with 4265 viewsisitme

shareholders meeting on 19:38 - May 18 by dingdangblue

At the time there was mention of an extra £3 million being paid if Villa got promoted within the next two seasons. So if they win the play offs we are supposedly quids in, again!

I think Dawson could be the big pay out. Rumours of a £15 million move would give us around £3 million.
Login to get fewer ads

shareholders meeting on 13:24 - May 19 with 3854 viewsJames1980

Is the 30% extra added to the transfer budget or total including wages as well?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

shareholders meeting on 09:50 - May 20 with 3566 viewsaleanddale

shareholders meeting on 13:24 - May 19 by James1980

Is the 30% extra added to the transfer budget or total including wages as well?

30% additionally onto the yearly wage budget I suspect.

Hope a chunk goes on Harrison McGahey.

No idea what our playing budget is but £1 500 000 jumps to close on £2 000 000 so this is not chicken feed.

Oh I don't think we have ever had a transfer budget!! We just dip in as and when we think it's worthwhile we might not pay cash for a player for years to come!
shareholders meeting on 10:14 - May 20 with 3535 views1907

shareholders meeting on 09:50 - May 20 by aleanddale

30% additionally onto the yearly wage budget I suspect.

Hope a chunk goes on Harrison McGahey.

No idea what our playing budget is but £1 500 000 jumps to close on £2 000 000 so this is not chicken feed.

Oh I don't think we have ever had a transfer budget!! We just dip in as and when we think it's worthwhile we might not pay cash for a player for years to come!

Wages of players in the most recent set of accounts was 1.9 million. Would expect that to have gone up again last season so probably be around the 2.1 million mark. So we could be looking at an increase of around 630K which represents a signifanct uplift
shareholders meeting on 10:17 - May 20 with 3524 viewsrochdaleriddler

shareholders meeting on 10:14 - May 20 by 1907

Wages of players in the most recent set of accounts was 1.9 million. Would expect that to have gone up again last season so probably be around the 2.1 million mark. So we could be looking at an increase of around 630K which represents a signifanct uplift

Oh so we do pay more than £300 pw then!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

shareholders meeting on 10:19 - May 20 with 3521 views1907

shareholders meeting on 10:17 - May 20 by rochdaleriddler

Oh so we do pay more than £300 pw then!

The management and coaching salary is not included in that figure either
shareholders meeting on 11:47 - May 20 with 3422 viewsJames1980

shareholders meeting on 10:14 - May 20 by 1907

How would that compare to other clubs in League 1?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

shareholders meeting on 12:00 - May 20 with 3400 viewsTVOS1907

What was Councillor Brown's question?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

shareholders meeting on 12:23 - May 20 with 3365 viewsHK_Dale

Out of interest, how does someone become a shareholder? Are there regular share offerings?
shareholders meeting on 12:59 - May 20 with 3316 views1907

shareholders meeting on 11:47 - May 20 by James1980

How would that compare to other clubs in League 1?

Rather small in comparison to be honest
shareholders meeting on 13:47 - May 20 with 3228 views1907

shareholders meeting on 12:00 - May 20 by TVOS1907

What was Councillor Brown's question?

Let’s say he’s not a big fan of our coach company
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024