Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England shirts 11:35 - Jun 8 with 6568 viewschalky_ncfc

I thought that I may buy the new England shirt but was surprised to see that the prices range from £60-£90,this is surely nothing more than a rip off because of the World Cup,I pity parents with kids as their shirts start at £40
How much does it cost to produce a shirt,a tenner maybe and I'm presuming that they are going to get more orders for England shirts than Notts did for theirs and they knocked them out for £40 each

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

England shirts on 11:39 - Jun 8 with 6551 viewsfitzochris

I just bought a 1986 replica England shirt from Sports Direct for £20. Much nicer than the current effort and a fraction of the price.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

England shirts on 11:40 - Jun 8 with 6546 viewsD_Alien

If we bomb out in the group stage, it'd be a rip off in more sense than one

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

England shirts on 12:01 - Jun 8 with 6507 viewswindowsbug

If true.... this makes it even worse.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/31/englands-160-world-cup-kit-made-bang
England shirts on 16:48 - Jun 8 with 6338 viewsjokerthief

Maybe people have to pay for the three lions on the shirt.
Lions only found in Chester zoo..maybe they should add a Tasmanian Devil.
England shirts on 15:47 - Jun 12 with 6074 viewsbazingadale

England shirts on 11:39 - Jun 8 by fitzochris

I just bought a 1986 replica England shirt from Sports Direct for £20. Much nicer than the current effort and a fraction of the price.

The excuse of "its much nicer" is just a cover up for the fact your a cheapskate. Both kits are quite nice this time around.
The retro shirts you can buy look awful in some cases and are mainly for hipsters who think they are "too cool" to buy the latest shirts.
England shirts on 15:55 - Jun 12 with 6057 viewsdingdangblue

England shirts on 11:39 - Jun 8 by fitzochris

Aye - retro shirts are much better to wear than the new ones. I always dig this beauty out when a tournament comes around.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

England shirts on 21:18 - Jun 12 with 5851 viewsMolly

England shirts on 15:47 - Jun 12 by bazingadale

The excuse of "its much nicer" is just a cover up for the fact your a cheapskate. Both kits are quite nice this time around.
The retro shirts you can buy look awful in some cases and are mainly for hipsters who think they are "too cool" to buy the latest shirts.

You're. Are you a mate of MASSIVEclub?
England shirts on 09:12 - Jun 13 with 5708 viewsbazingadale

England shirts on 21:18 - Jun 12 by Molly

You're. Are you a mate of MASSIVEclub?

I had a feeling when I posted that, you would be the first person to rise to it. Thanks for taking the bait.
Login to get fewer ads

England shirts on 10:10 - Jun 13 with 5664 viewsjav14

We used to make the United shirts in my dad's factory a few years back. We put the main bulk of the shirt together, and then they went elsewhere to have the labels and the main crest sewed on. We were paid £2.50 per shirt. They were then retailing at £55.00 each.
England shirts on 15:22 - Jun 13 with 5539 viewsfitzochris

England shirts on 15:47 - Jun 12 by bazingadale

Put it on a banner.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

England shirts on 15:45 - Jun 13 with 5514 viewsMolly

England shirts on 09:12 - Jun 13 by bazingadale

I had a feeling when I posted that, you would be the first person to rise to it. Thanks for taking the bait.

Now that is just a large porky. It is most unusual for me to correct the stupid mistakes of others whether they are intentional (which I don't believe) or not. If ,as you claim, you post deliberate mistakes as "bait" then I ask why? What do you gain by it? What benefit does it give you? I think your claim is simply an attempt to cover up your own mistake.

If however your psychic powers are that good please will you let me know your lottery numbers for Saturday?
England shirts on 20:33 - Jun 13 with 5344 viewssoulboy

England shirts on 10:10 - Jun 13 by jav14

We used to make the United shirts in my dad's factory a few years back. We put the main bulk of the shirt together, and then they went elsewhere to have the labels and the main crest sewed on. We were paid £2.50 per shirt. They were then retailing at £55.00 each.

Which united? Rotherham, West Ham, Sheffield, Carlisle, Leeds, Scunthorpe, Cambridge etc?
England shirts on 11:38 - Jun 14 with 5183 viewsjav14

England shirts on 20:33 - Jun 13 by soulboy

Which united? Rotherham, West Ham, Sheffield, Carlisle, Leeds, Scunthorpe, Cambridge etc?

Man Utd, when the shirts were made by umbro.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024