Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quest EFL highlights 09:26 - Aug 6 with 6929 viewsFrog

Did anybody watch Quest's new offering on Saturday? AT least they're showing every goal but the commentary, as usual, was dire. They described Burton's goal as if it was Dale getting back in the game but unable to find an equaliser. Hope it improves.
Quest EFL highlights on 11:52 - Aug 7 with 1311 viewsDaleiLama

Quest EFL highlights on 23:06 - Aug 6 by D_Dale

I've no idea who runs Quest but the programme is the same format as Channel 5 last season: an hour on the Championship followed by half an hour on matches in both L1 and L2, with a presenter and a guest 'expert'.

Broadcast at 9pm Saturday on Freeview 37, with repeats from 10pm (Freeview 83) and on Sunday at 10am and 11am. Also available via Freesat, Sky and Virgin. There was also mention of an app that allows allows the programme to be downloaded.

Of course. I'd prefer longer reports of L1 and L2 games, with slo-mo repeats of the goals, but it's a better offering than what was available a few seasons ago.

If you have Sky, record anything on it then play back, keep the play button pressed for a few secs and it will play in slo-mo. I discovered it by accident - no idea if there is more than one speed and it couldn't be described as "super" but it is slower than normal play back.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Quest EFL highlights on 11:06 - Aug 21 with 1112 viewsTVOS1907

Just a heads up that unlike previous channels, there are now midweek highlights shows each time there's been a full Tuesday/Wednesday programme.

The first one is tomorrow night at 10.30pm.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024