Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 45089 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:11 - Aug 17 with 2004 viewsAlgorfajack

Completely outplayed at the moment, need to get a grip in midfield. This is not the time for Tiki Taka

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:11 - Aug 17 with 2003 viewslonglostjack

We really need a strong DM.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:12 - Aug 17 with 1959 viewsBirchgrovejack

Definitely need some Cms. They're walking through the middle of us
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Aug 17 with 1924 viewsPozuelosSideys

Celina doesn't half look like Modric with the ball at his feet

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Aug 17 with 1914 viewsAl_Bundy

Its like watching an u9's team play
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Aug 17 with 1908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wonder when they will train our players to head the ball to one of our players?
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Aug 17 with 1904 viewskarnataka

Anyone any idea what the league record is for a team getting caught in possession in their own half? Whatever it is, that record could tumble tonight.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 1889 viewsEasternJack

Gary Monk. The prince of anti football. At least the ref is waking up to their niggly fouls

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 1875 viewsBadlands

I hope we stick to our guns - Birmingham will flag the way we used to under Monk.
And, at some point the ref has to start handing them yellow cards - almost every challenge includes a foul.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 1857 viewsmagicdaps10

100% need a bit of muscle in midfield.

You can see why Rodon cant play regular.

Celina is going to be some player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:15 - Aug 17 with 1809 viewsElward

Lost count how many corners they've had
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:16 - Aug 17 with 1795 viewszedlep

My arse is making buttons by here😱

Zedzdead

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:16 - Aug 17 with 1785 viewslonglostjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:13 - Aug 17 by PozuelosSideys

Celina doesn't half look like Modric with the ball at his feet

Was just going to post the same.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:17 - Aug 17 with 1753 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 by magicdaps10

100% need a bit of muscle in midfield.

You can see why Rodon cant play regular.

Celina is going to be some player.

I though rodon is having a good game so far.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:17 - Aug 17 with 1745 viewsairedale

Erwin doing well
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1705 viewsSwansea93

Fer & Bony will make a massive difference to this team.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1696 viewsmajorraglan

Hopefully HJ et al are watching and will dip in to the loan market to address some of the deficiencies before the window closes.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1680 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:17 - Aug 17 by Smellyplumz

I though rodon is having a good game so far.

Not doing too bad but making one or two silly mistakes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1672 viewsWAFU

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 by Swansea93

Fer & Bony will make a massive difference to this team.

Bony is going
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1669 viewsSmellyplumz

Our lot getting dispossessed way to easily. Moulder on fire so far.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 with 1667 viewsAlgorfajack

The phrase 'only a matter of time' comes to mind at the moment

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 1633 viewsAl_Bundy

We should be 5 down
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 1618 viewsGroo

I think we've hung some hoodoo thing in front of our goal, can't think of any other explanation.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 1617 viewsLord_Bony

Kinell. Dodged a bullet there.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 1616 viewsOldjack

dear me ,we're looking like a bunch of strangers ,atm very very poor

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024