Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 45090 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 2352 viewsbarry_island

We look a young side.

Midfield non existent.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 with 2351 viewsdickythorpe

They can't finish for nuts!!!!
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2352 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:19 - Aug 17 by Al_Bundy

We should be 5 down

Carroll is terrible
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2348 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:18 - Aug 17 by WAFU

Bony is going

Where?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2344 viewsBadlands

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 by magicdaps10

100% need a bit of muscle in midfield.

You can see why Rodon cant play regular.

Celina is going to be some player.

Rodon is more than holding his own!!!!

Celina is full of tricks that have lost possession at every turn.

Routledge in midfield would hold up clearances ... hang on he's with QPR!

McKay! One half wonder??

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2342 viewsSwan91

Have to see didn't realise I could still use swans tv live.. I thought as it was televised i couldn't use it in my country. but I can (in south korea). I guess it is because it is not on tv here.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2340 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dwelling too long on the ball and trying to play fancy stuff when it is too tight.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2319 viewscmajack

How the heck is it still 0-0 we have lost possession so many times it's crazy 12 attempts to 0 at moment.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 with 2315 viewsmagicdaps10

Could and should be 3-0 down.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Aug 17 with 2297 viewsjack2jack

How didn't they score there, perhaps it'll be one of those for them
Mulder doing a fine job.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Aug 17 with 2272 viewsLord_Bony

Attempts at goal so far

Brim 12 Swansea 0

Got to get out of our half.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 2241 viewsmagicdaps10

Boys against men at present.

Experience is needed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 2227 viewsswan65split

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 by magicdaps10

Could and should be 3-0 down.

5-0 says my m8........too lightweight,
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 2202 viewsBadlands

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:21 - Aug 17 by jack2jack

How didn't they score there, perhaps it'll be one of those for them
Mulder doing a fine job.

Pretty sure Mulder got studs on the ball.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 2198 viewszedlep

How the hell is it still 0-0?

Zedzdead

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 2198 viewsGroo

Lets hope its a game of two halves

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 2181 viewslonglostjack

Pity Woods isn’t playing. Needs somebody to get a grip in midfield.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Aug 17 with 2037 viewsSheffieldjack

If the plan was to soak up pressure and only defend for 45 minutes then it's going to plan...
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Aug 17 with 2023 viewsBadlands

If Monero comes on how long will he last against these?
I'd have smacked Morrison by now.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 20:28]

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 1977 viewsjack2jack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Aug 17 by Sheffieldjack

If the plan was to soak up pressure and only defend for 45 minutes then it's going to plan...

Potter will sort it out half time, we'll have a better second half, I hope.
Come on!
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:29 - Aug 17 with 1960 viewslonglostjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Aug 17 by Sheffieldjack

Not sure if relying on their poor finishing was part of the plan mind.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:31 - Aug 17 with 1879 viewsswan65split

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:27 - Aug 17 by Badlands

If Monero comes on how long will he last against these?
I'd have smacked Morrison by now.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 20:28]

yep half the time they are playing the man.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:32 - Aug 17 with 1816 viewsDippy

Birmingham are questioning wether the Swans midfield can break through us..

Movement poor
Possession poor

Can this team play out from the back?

Looking inexperienced in this 45.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:33 - Aug 17 with 1791 viewsRevJames

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:28 - Aug 17 by jack2jack

Potter will sort it out half time, we'll have a better second half, I hope.
Come on!

We'll do well to get to HT 0-0, not sure what the plan is here tonight.

Woefully lightweight and contributed nothing to the game so far. If it was a boxing match, it would have been over by now
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:34 - Aug 17 with 1706 viewsdobjack2

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:20 - Aug 17 by Smellyplumz

Where?

Anywhere that will take him off our wages
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024