Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM 16:13 - Aug 17 with 34913 viewsmakaveli1882

Where is everyone drinking tomorrow, I am heading to The Vine

Who is going ?

Tony Leinster IS 100/1 first goal scorer on skybet if anyone wants to waste any money

http://www.sja.org.uk/location-maps/WMD/WestBromwich.pdf    - PARKING 

https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/championship/the-hawthorns-w    GROUND INFO 
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:00 - Aug 18 with 2482 viewskropotkin41

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 16:54 - Aug 18 by DeepcutHoop

Genuinely want to know if anyone has an idea of how QPR goes forward in the current climate and with the rules as they are.?

Lots of shouting for something to change, but as always happens, we end up doing it wrong again, and demand a different change.

We had our moment of the big change we meant, we got some billionaires, spent a fortune and messed it up. Don't get to try that again.

The way forward as imagined by the board presumably involves just surviving this season.

After that, a new stadium, a new training ground, better finances and so on,

Realistically we are either a lower league club forever or we get that new stadium and a new financial footing. With regard to this season, relegation seems pretty likely right now, bot not all lightweight teams that start off badly end up getting relegated and if we do we might still get the new stadium and the new financial footing.

We might start off with bouncing back against Bristol on Tuesday night...........in front of 3 Finnish lads probably and some confused American tourists.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:01 - Aug 18 with 2476 viewsJAPRANGERS

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 16:59 - Aug 18 by PinnerPaul

Well I must say.....my dahlias are doing really well

Pinner mate, I enjoy your humour in this dire situation!
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 2433 viewsDesertBoot

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 16:58 - Aug 18 by francisbowles

Depends how/if we respond on Tuesday.

Won't have done much for Ingram, think Lumley will be the first change.

Losing Smithies, Onuoha and Robinson......

Wish I could be like David Watts

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:03 - Aug 18 with 2411 viewstraininvain

A very damaging result. The team will struggle to pick themselves up after such a poor result. And we just became at lot less appealing / desperate in terms of any potential loan signings.

A long season ahead unless we can pull some major reinforcements out of the hat from the loan market over the next week or so.
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 2392 viewsisawqpratwcity

Just got in, how did we go?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:06 - Aug 18 with 2304 viewsDejR_vu

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 16:54 - Aug 18 by LowerloftLad

and people wanted Holloway gone

last week was ohh it's just two games against better sides 7-1 against West Brom fack me that's a joke

I thought it was a good move to replace IH with SM but, I must admit, I wouldn't have expected that sort of capitulation under Holloway.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:06 - Aug 18 with 2299 viewsPinnerPaul

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:01 - Aug 18 by JAPRANGERS

Pinner mate, I enjoy your humour in this dire situation!

Well its laugh, cry or post a load of abuse.

Still, it livened up on here once WBA started scoring!
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:07 - Aug 18 with 2275 viewsPinnerPaul

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:00 - Aug 18 by DejR_vu

Rather an appropriate way to bring an end to TF's reign #absolutecarcrash

Bhatia out - change was effective immediately I thought!
Login to get fewer ads

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:08 - Aug 18 with 2249 viewsPinnerPaul

Genuinely want to know if anyone has an idea of how QPR goes forward in the current climate and with the rules as they are.?

Lots of shouting for something to change, but as always happens, we end up doing it wrong again, and demand a different change.

We had our moment of the big change we meant, we got some billionaires, spent a fortune and messed it up. Don't get to try that again.

Turn up on Tuesday and try and win - its the only thing we can do mate.
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:08 - Aug 18 with 2247 viewscorse

7-1. Hahahahaahaaa...Im so shocked I can only laugh. Well done all. Great show.
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:10 - Aug 18 with 2200 viewsDorse

On a good day, we are wretched away from home. This is clearly not a good day.

The club needs to get this sorted quickly or the pack will be somewhere over the horizon.

I didn't want Ollie sacked. I wasn't blown away by Schteeve's appointment either but I have to trust that someone, somewhere in this utter freak show has a plan.

Angel Rangel my arse. Another CB and a striker. Loans, out of contract, free with a packet of Weetabix, I don't care, just please get this sorted.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:10 - Aug 18 with 2196 viewskensalriser

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:06 - Aug 18 by DejR_vu

I thought it was a good move to replace IH with SM but, I must admit, I wouldn't have expected that sort of capitulation under Holloway.

Really? Didn't we have several 6 something defeats under his most recent tenure?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:23]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:11 - Aug 18 with 2173 viewsPinnerPaul

Club calls it a 'forgettable day' - SLIGHTLY understated there I think!
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:12 - Aug 18 with 2145 viewsNov77

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 16:58 - Aug 18 by francisbowles

Depends how/if we respond on Tuesday.

Won't have done much for Ingram, think Lumley will be the first change.

7 conceded from 9 shots on target, that’s Tony robertesque.

I’d try Joanna Lumley on Tuesday.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:13 - Aug 18 with 2126 viewskropotkin41

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:11 - Aug 18 by PinnerPaul

Club calls it a 'forgettable day' - SLIGHTLY understated there I think!

Well they're not going to commit ritual suicide are they? I suppose they might issue an apology........... but where would it end..............?

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:19 - Aug 18 with 2016 viewsPinnerPaul

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:13 - Aug 18 by kropotkin41

Well they're not going to commit ritual suicide are they? I suppose they might issue an apology........... but where would it end..............?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - many adjectives a bit more apt than forgettable, without going ott.
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:22 - Aug 18 with 1978 views2Thomas2Bowles

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:10 - Aug 18 by kensalriser

Really? Didn't we have several 6 something defeats under his most recent tenure?

Mostly by the odd goal and some fightbacks not taken to the fecking cleaners.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:22 - Aug 18 with 1970 viewsMatch82

Now I'm marginally calmer, how many of those goals came from individual mistakes? We were sloppy today trying to play out from the back, and it has cost us. Hopefully if nothing else we have learned that we don't have the players in the squad to do that currently, let's hope we learn and adjust rather than trying to force a system that we are not equipped for
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:23 - Aug 18 with 1949 viewsDejR_vu

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:10 - Aug 18 by kensalriser

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I thought IH was a terrible, PR motivated appointment. But, even during our losing streaks, I don't think anyone did that to us.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 18:50]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:29 - Aug 18 with 1884 viewsHoopsarrr

I wonder what the Palace forum looked like last season when they lost their first 7 games.
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:29 - Aug 18 with 1883 viewskropotkin41

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:19 - Aug 18 by PinnerPaul

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - many adjectives a bit more apt than forgettable, without going ott.

I suppose, "a day we would all rather forget" would be better.............

How about, " a day that will live long in the memory, and keep us awake at night"?

Or........ "We're going to do out best to forget about this and hope that you will too"?

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:32 - Aug 18 with 1813 viewsRangersw12

How about not sacking a manager who worked wonders with a poor squad and replacing him with a man who's failed everywhere he's been ?
MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:33 - Aug 18 with 1799 viewskropotkin41

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:32 - Aug 18 by Rangersw12

How about not sacking a manager who worked wonders with a poor squad and replacing him with a man who's failed everywhere he's been ?

That, with all due respect, is not a way forward........... unless you look like David Tenant and go around in a f*cking police box.

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:38 - Aug 18 with 1764 viewsR_from_afar

I'm massively depressed after that mauling but at least it may serve as a wake-up call and focus minds. Who knows...

One thing I do know is that the team needs our rock solid suppprt now more than ever. We need to try to make a difference...and the team needs to show us they are fit to wear the shirt.

Keep the faith.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:40 - Aug 18 with 1744 viewsdistortR

MATCH THREAD - WEST BROM on 17:32 - Aug 18 by Rangersw12

I don't think you can really say that McClaren has failed everywhere he's been.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024