Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THE BOARD 09:35 - Aug 26 with 9158 viewsmagicdaps10

We all understand that cuts need too be made, we also realise when people are taking the piss.

We all want a successful team, the fans for pride, you lot for financial gain.

Now do the decent and correct thing, give Potter a chance, get 3/4 players in that will slacken the burden on Potter, the young squad and the 1/2 experienced pros in the squad who have to guide the young squad.

In words, stand up and get your hands out of your pockets and show a little intent and ambition, we dont ask for trees to be moved just some backing towards Potter, he will do the work for the little you provide.

Us fans have faith it Potter, you should show some in him as Well.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THE BOARD on 22:01 - Aug 26 with 1024 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 20:05 - Aug 26 by AngelRangelQS

And the 15+ threads saying the same thing aren’t tedious?

God, it’s truly pathetic.

The poll on my footer says it all. They aren’t bothered about discussing the actual practicalities of what they are saying. Anyone exploring them are to be abused.

They just want to use any pretext to direct more negativity at the club. We have some of the worst fans in football. Genuinely believe that.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO THE BOARD on 22:02 - Aug 26 with 1028 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 21:49 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

And this ladies and gentlemen is the exact reason threads turn into rubbish.

Someone makes a post, someone questions it and as a result all the fan club use a simple question as a reason to start name calling. Daps for shame.

Not as black/white as that, you may THINK it is but most know what you are on here.

Your a stubborn ignorant mule, call it name calling if you like, call it opinion....I will let other people judge it themselves.

I can take questioning if I feel it is justified but this situation that we find OUR club is in, is not something that cam be defended.....I don't know your reasons behind your stance but I and others on here who love the club don't fall for it.

Now do us all a favour, take your manhood out of The Res's backside and smell the roses.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:03 - Aug 26 with 1026 viewsirishswan546

FAO THE BOARD on 21:49 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

And this ladies and gentlemen is the exact reason threads turn into rubbish.

Someone makes a post, someone questions it and as a result all the fan club use a simple question as a reason to start name calling. Daps for shame.

Not all of us resort to name calling E20.
FAO THE BOARD on 22:04 - Aug 26 with 1016 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:02 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Not as black/white as that, you may THINK it is but most know what you are on here.

Your a stubborn ignorant mule, call it name calling if you like, call it opinion....I will let other people judge it themselves.

I can take questioning if I feel it is justified but this situation that we find OUR club is in, is not something that cam be defended.....I don't know your reasons behind your stance but I and others on here who love the club don't fall for it.

Now do us all a favour, take your manhood out of The Res's backside and smell the roses.

My friend, you were proven to have multiple account which you used to abuse people that did not agree with you on.

I have simply questioned your thinking behind your OP and you have crumbled like a digestive biscuit.

Maybe forums aren’t for you?

FAO THE BOARD on 22:07 - Aug 26 with 1013 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:04 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

My friend, you were proven to have multiple account which you used to abuse people that did not agree with you on.

I have simply questioned your thinking behind your OP and you have crumbled like a digestive biscuit.

Maybe forums aren’t for you?

And most people see you as a faarkinng kunt that you are.

I had 2 usernames and most people see you for what you are, a kunt.

Great innit!?

FAO THE BOARD on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 1000 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:07 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Great innit!?

So you had multiple usernames to troll as I said then?

And I am what you call me because I have questioned your demands to the club?

Ok.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 22:09]

FAO THE BOARD on 22:13 - Aug 26 with 988 viewsDarran

FAO THE BOARD on 22:07 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Great innit!?

He’s not a kunt,he might be a very nice family man,you don’t know him.
He’s most definitely a troll though.
I’ll tell you one thing though, if Swansea City had a grand for every time he’s said the same thing we’d walk out of this league.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO THE BOARD on 22:14 - Aug 26 with 978 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:13 - Aug 26 by Darran

He’s not a kunt,he might be a very nice family man,you don’t know him.
He’s most definitely a troll though.
I’ll tell you one thing though, if Swansea City had a grand for every time he’s said the same thing we’d walk out of this league.

I am a very nice man.

But I am afraid a troll for sticking up for the club is absolutely not what a troll is.

That’s a fan you are thinking of.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO THE BOARD on 22:16 - Aug 26 with 976 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:08 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

So you had multiple usernames to troll as I said then?

And I am what you call me because I have questioned your demands to the club?

Ok.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2018 22:09]

I had another username for a little while.

No, I called you a kunt because you are, not because you questioned me on something.

My wife questions me everyday, she is a lovely person.......just saying like.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:20 - Aug 26 with 953 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:16 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

I had another username for a little while.

No, I called you a kunt because you are, not because you questioned me on something.

My wife questions me everyday, she is a lovely person.......just saying like.

....And used it to abuse people who disagreed with you on here - aye, as I said.

Why make a post on a football forum if you have no intention of backing it up after questioning.

Seem you used it to start abusing and trolling again.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:29 - Aug 26 with 922 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:20 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

....And used it to abuse people who disagreed with you on here - aye, as I said.

Why make a post on a football forum if you have no intention of backing it up after questioning.

Seem you used it to start abusing and trolling again.

Jeez, so I used another username, I made a mistake.....keep on throwing that in my face for as long as you like.

My original post was not intended to Troll or abuse but to call out to the board to take action to our desperate need to strengthen and support Potters squad....to the board members who read this site.

You crack on with your view but dont you bring me down with you. What you done in your original response was aiming to get a reaction and you got one as you always do with others on this site.....however way you sugar coat it or spin it, what you do is what you like to put on others lap.........TROLLING!

Have I ever Trolled, yes I have......am I human, yes I am.......are you a kunt, yes you are.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:30 - Aug 26 with 918 viewsAngelRangelQS

FAO THE BOARD on 22:01 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

God, it’s truly pathetic.

The poll on my footer says it all. They aren’t bothered about discussing the actual practicalities of what they are saying. Anyone exploring them are to be abused.

They just want to use any pretext to direct more negativity at the club. We have some of the worst fans in football. Genuinely believe that.

It’s indicative of the “must win now” mentality of the modern day football fan.

Totally discounting the possibility that perhaps the plan is to get all the highly paid (and let’s face it, crap) players off the books and build a young team whilst stabilising the finances. Also totally discounting the fact that this was all explained to Potter before he came here.
FAO THE BOARD on 22:35 - Aug 26 with 895 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:30 - Aug 26 by AngelRangelQS

Totally discounting the possibility that perhaps the plan is to get all the highly paid (and let’s face it, crap) players off the books and build a young team whilst stabilising the finances. Also totally discounting the fact that this was all explained to Potter before he came here.

Well, I had a nice chat with one of the new coaches last week and he didnt say too much to me, he did say that they need players and are constantly pushing that to the board, his body language a told me plenty.

I will say that they are not happy with the situation.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:35 - Aug 26 with 889 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:29 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Jeez, so I used another username, I made a mistake.....keep on throwing that in my face for as long as you like.

My original post was not intended to Troll or abuse but to call out to the board to take action to our desperate need to strengthen and support Potters squad....to the board members who read this site.

You crack on with your view but dont you bring me down with you. What you done in your original response was aiming to get a reaction and you got one as you always do with others on this site.....however way you sugar coat it or spin it, what you do is what you like to put on others lap.........TROLLING!

Have I ever Trolled, yes I have......am I human, yes I am.......are you a kunt, yes you are.

Yes you created multiple usernames to troll people. After being caught you now do it on this username being incredibly abusive to anyone who question your I’ll thought out posts.

Now then, feel free to get this back on topic and make your “call out to the board” actually be based on something.

Feel free to answer the questions put to it.

Otherwise it falls at the first hurdle.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:38 - Aug 26 with 880 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:30 - Aug 26 by AngelRangelQS

Spot on. Exactly what I highlighted last month.

3 years to mount an attack was my suggestion. The same amount of time it took the last time we were here.

This immediate success disease is arguably what contributed to our downfall with the short term appointment of Laudrup and Tutumlu, we have been deaperately trying to keep up with that ever since.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:42 - Aug 26 with 868 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:35 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Yes you created multiple usernames to troll people. After being caught you now do it on this username being incredibly abusive to anyone who question your I’ll thought out posts.

Now then, feel free to get this back on topic and make your “call out to the board” actually be based on something.

Feel free to answer the questions put to it.

Otherwise it falls at the first hurdle.

I will gladly answer questions to any genuine and open minded posters on here.

I am only abusive to anyone associated to team "cock whomble" on here. If you don't condone abusive behaviour, I would suggest that you don't associate with people of that ilk...........for example, people who pm others and threaten them.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:43 - Aug 26 with 865 viewsAngelRangelQS

FAO THE BOARD on 22:35 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Well, I had a nice chat with one of the new coaches last week and he didnt say too much to me, he did say that they need players and are constantly pushing that to the board, his body language a told me plenty.

I will say that they are not happy with the situation.

It’s obvious we need new players and I am sure Potter and the coaches would want to see these players come in. It doesn’t mean though that they’re p*ssed off or going to resign or whatever.

At the end of the day, if they’ve been given time by the board to get things right then the lack of new players isn’t so bad.

If we keep Bony and he stays fit then suddenly things look a lot better.
FAO THE BOARD on 22:45 - Aug 26 with 842 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 22:42 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

I will gladly answer questions to any genuine and open minded posters on here.

I am only abusive to anyone associated to team "cock whomble" on here. If you don't condone abusive behaviour, I would suggest that you don't associate with people of that ilk...........for example, people who pm others and threaten them.

Yet you are extremely abusive in the face of some pretty polite and fair questioning?

I am only responsible for my own actions I am afraid.

Now then, feel free to answer the questions.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:48 - Aug 26 with 835 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:45 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Yet you are extremely abusive in the face of some pretty polite and fair questioning?

I am only responsible for my own actions I am afraid.

Now then, feel free to answer the questions.

You dont fall into my category that I informed you in my previous post.

Its not that I dont have the answer for you, truth be told, I dont have the energy to get into it with you.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:55 - Aug 26 with 811 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:43 - Aug 26 by AngelRangelQS

It’s obvious we need new players and I am sure Potter and the coaches would want to see these players come in. It doesn’t mean though that they’re p*ssed off or going to resign or whatever.

At the end of the day, if they’ve been given time by the board to get things right then the lack of new players isn’t so bad.

If we keep Bony and he stays fit then suddenly things look a lot better.

Clearly obvious that we need new players.

Its something that none if us can call with regards their view on the situation, Potter and his team that is.

For me, I dont go with the future malarky, a plan is always good but the here and now is the important time, look after the now and the future will be good.

Getting Bony back and to a certain level will help but there is no gaurantees and we need strengthening to cover injuries, suspension, burn out etc.

I can see your angle on it but I dont have any confidence in those at the top to do what you imply.

FAO THE BOARD on 22:57 - Aug 26 with 805 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 22:48 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

You dont fall into my category that I informed you in my previous post.

Its not that I dont have the answer for you, truth be told, I dont have the energy to get into it with you.

Dont fall into the trap
Its questions questions , then demeaning, and then questions,,,,,,,round and round.
If anyone is trolling its him, its your post , ignore him

PS
Lots of people here and abroad think I am a nice person.....I am a kunt really.

Lord Jaw Jaw will be along next, mark my words.
FAO THE BOARD on 23:00 - Aug 26 with 798 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 22:57 - Aug 26 by swan65split

Dont fall into the trap
Its questions questions , then demeaning, and then questions,,,,,,,round and round.
If anyone is trolling its him, its your post , ignore him

PS
Lots of people here and abroad think I am a nice person.....I am a kunt really.

Lord Jaw Jaw will be along next, mark my words.

And here comes split65.........we all know your a kunt!!!

FAO THE BOARD on 23:01 - Aug 26 with 790 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 23:00 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

And here comes split65.........we all know your a kunt!!!

You know your place then ...Twot!
FAO THE BOARD on 23:06 - Aug 26 with 780 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 23:01 - Aug 26 by swan65split

You know your place then ...Twot!

Definitely.

Been called a faaaarking kunt and Magic flaps more times I have had a cooked dinner......I certainly know my place.

Tell you the one I have not heard much of, the one where I had multiple usernames to Troll.......they dont throw that one in my face much to be fair.

FAO THE BOARD on 23:10 - Aug 26 with 765 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 23:06 - Aug 26 by magicdaps10

Definitely.

Been called a faaaarking kunt and Magic flaps more times I have had a cooked dinner......I certainly know my place.

Tell you the one I have not heard much of, the one where I had multiple usernames to Troll.......they dont throw that one in my face much to be fair.

Was that when you were quite friendly with Frank Burrows?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024