Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THE BOARD 09:35 - Aug 26 with 9159 viewsmagicdaps10

We all understand that cuts need too be made, we also realise when people are taking the piss.

We all want a successful team, the fans for pride, you lot for financial gain.

Now do the decent and correct thing, give Potter a chance, get 3/4 players in that will slacken the burden on Potter, the young squad and the 1/2 experienced pros in the squad who have to guide the young squad.

In words, stand up and get your hands out of your pockets and show a little intent and ambition, we dont ask for trees to be moved just some backing towards Potter, he will do the work for the little you provide.

Us fans have faith it Potter, you should show some in him as Well.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THE BOARD on 18:49 - Aug 27 with 821 viewsmagicdaps10

FAO THE BOARD on 09:59 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

A narrow 1 nil defeat (our first of the season) shows our squad is shockingly thin?

😂😂😂

It is shockingly thin.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

FAO THE BOARD on 19:34 - Aug 27 with 781 viewsswan65split

FAO THE BOARD on 18:31 - Aug 27 by AngelRangelQS

Thanks, you too.

I don’t want to come across as defending the boards actions or their levels of competency over the last few years because it’s pretty indefensible however I do feel that they are doing the best thing in the here and now. I don’t think money is being siphoned off anywhere, I don’t believe we are being tight... I just don’t think we have any money to spend.

I think they are basically in the middle of fixing a problem of their own making. Whether they should even be allowed to is another matter, of course. As people rightly point out, if they were merely employees of a business they’d be long gone by now.

We havent got the money as somebody spewed it in buying shyte , but lets be honest he knew what shyte to buy, so as we are in the shyte, we should keep him on to carry on doing the good job then,,,FFS .....only in Swansea.
FAO THE BOARD on 20:22 - Aug 27 with 742 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THE BOARD on 16:36 - Aug 27 by bonymine

Oh look another stooge on the payroll with Chrissy to spout out bullshit......Jasper you used to post some decent and knowledgeable things on here about the U23s some time ago and to which I had some knowledge of myself but now you’ve just drifted ‘off the scale’ into T2C propoganda territory on the Sellouts’ ‘wall of shame’ !

Talking Of U23s, Best Wishes to Jack Evans and his parents Marcus & Lisa we all hope that you make a speedy recovery mate .

Take care thinking of you 👍💪.

YJB.

You're just a pathetic wet blanket who makes shit up and thinks the world is against him.

Get over yourself and man up a bit, no, a facking lot.

Truth is, when you spout out a bunch of made up fantasy stories because it suits your agenda, don't be offended when others try to put you straight. ..I know it's your default move to accuse everyone of being on the payroll when they make a right tit of you but your nonsense is catching up with you and fast.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO THE BOARD on 21:50 - Aug 27 with 692 viewsthornabyswan

FAO THE BOARD on 09:59 - Aug 27 by TheResurrection

A narrow 1 nil defeat (our first of the season) shows our squad is shockingly thin?

😂😂😂

The midfield was totally overrun though.
And our only fit striker got replaced by a midfielder so yes we are short in a couple of key positions.
It's glaringly obvious.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

FAO THE BOARD on 23:07 - Aug 27 with 626 viewsCroftyjack

FAO THE BOARD on 09:49 - Aug 26 by E20Jack

Ok, so we will gloss over the meat of that as I don’t agree and will take it off on a tangent - but for the sake of the thread let’s say you are right..

Does that mean we should get ourselves into further financial trouble and continue financial mismanagement?

You seem to be suggesting that because we were in bad shape financially that we should continue down that path regardless?

What financial mess?????....we have made the highest profit on sales in Europe 2 seasons running and have a 50m parachute payment and now a wage bill lower than some championship clubs!!....I am amazed how many believe the little tweets and statements from the yanks and sellouts and believe it, it makes my eyes bleed reading you lot that are buying into this crap!.
They milking every single drop from the teets of the Swansea City cow and the old boardare doing nothing about it..neither are the pitiful trust which is an absolute joke from top to bottom.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 23:09]
FAO THE BOARD on 23:10 - Aug 27 with 613 viewsE20Jack

FAO THE BOARD on 23:07 - Aug 27 by Croftyjack

What financial mess?????....we have made the highest profit on sales in Europe 2 seasons running and have a 50m parachute payment and now a wage bill lower than some championship clubs!!....I am amazed how many believe the little tweets and statements from the yanks and sellouts and believe it, it makes my eyes bleed reading you lot that are buying into this crap!.
They milking every single drop from the teets of the Swansea City cow and the old boardare doing nothing about it..neither are the pitiful trust which is an absolute joke from top to bottom.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 23:09]

what?

feel free to put forward your figures

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

FAO THE BOARD on 23:39 - Aug 27 with 601 viewsjasper_T

Bony's wage alone is as big as some Championship clubs. God help us if he starts getting paid appearance and goal bonuses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024