Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I win - the club loses 18:59 - Jan 4 with 5909 viewsRAFC1907

As I wont be handing them my money again.

Best players sold due to fall outs with manager.

Manager fall outs with players on a regular basis.

Manager having pops at supporters.

Board members leaving due to issues at the club.

Chairman leaves us (rumours circulating he'd been forced out now).

The same old 'undisclosed bullsh1t'. Are we the only club that uses this term and doesnt let supporters have any info?

Heart and soul of clubs been ripped out.

Gates on decrease.

W4nk club.

Poll: Bottomley...

I win - the club loses on 19:28 - Jan 4 with 4379 viewskiwidale

My head is spinning I'm totally confused now, aren't you the one who has been super supportive of Hill and the club to the point of exhaustion? or am I imagining things.

This is not the time for bickering.

I win - the club loses on 19:31 - Jan 4 with 4349 viewsDalenet

I win - the club loses on 19:28 - Jan 4 by kiwidale

My head is spinning I'm totally confused now, aren't you the one who has been super supportive of Hill and the club to the point of exhaustion? or am I imagining things.

No that is RAFCBlue.
I win - the club loses on 19:38 - Jan 4 with 4292 viewskiwidale

I win - the club loses on 19:31 - Jan 4 by Dalenet

No that is RAFCBlue.

Thanks for clearing that up I thought I was going mad.

This is not the time for bickering.

I win - the club loses on 20:25 - Jan 4 with 4131 viewsmightydale

Going Morrison's on a Saturday afternoon is more exciting than watching that crap. Got a free ticket for Saturday but going gym and shopping instead.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

I win - the club loses on 20:42 - Jan 4 with 4024 viewsJames1980

Call me crazy but I will be setting off at the crack of dawn tomorrow to make my way to The Crown Oil Arena. May leave earlyish though due to the train situation.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

I win - the club loses on 21:32 - Jan 4 with 3887 viewsMancDale

So basically you'll only turn up when we're winning and you'll believe whatever bullshit rumour that gets posted on here. Great support that.
I win - the club loses on 22:11 - Jan 4 with 3750 viewsnordenblue

I win - the club loses on 20:25 - Jan 4 by mightydale

Going Morrison's on a Saturday afternoon is more exciting than watching that crap. Got a free ticket for Saturday but going gym and shopping instead.

Very similar myself yet chose a trip to see family in Glossop around the same time the games due to kick off.... how unfortunate
I win - the club loses on 22:15 - Jan 4 with 3732 viewssoulboy

Nothing like supporting the club through thick and thin is there.
Login to get fewer ads

I win - the club loses on 22:18 - Jan 4 with 3704 viewsJames1980

I win - the club loses on 22:15 - Jan 4 by soulboy

Nothing like supporting the club through thick and thin is there.

I'll be there tomorrow, when the chips are down is when we need to rally round

I win - the club loses on 22:24 - Jan 4 with 3677 viewsdalenumber2

I win - the club loses on 22:18 - Jan 4 by James1980

We’ve lost two games ffs - we won the two before that. We’re not in the bottom 4 and I have a more positive feeling about tomorrow. I feel this week has been quite cathartic - hopefully hill and the team will feel the same. Burton are never a high scoring team so I think we will be ok. I’ll be there to cheer us on.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 23:00]
I win - the club loses on 22:37 - Jan 4 with 3596 viewssoulboy

The venemous hate of KH by some "supporters"on here is disgusting. Get a reality check, hes our most successful manager EVER. Compare him with Eyre, Coleman, Barrow, Buckley, and if youre old enough, Greenhoff, Gray, Dolan, Joyce, Green etc. None of these even looked like getting us promoted once, never mind twice. OK, the last two performance have been abysmal, and i, like others, am often puzzled by his team selection. Be careful what you wish for, looked what happened when he left the club in 2011.
I win - the club loses on 22:39 - Jan 4 with 3576 viewsroccydaleian

I win - the club loses on 22:24 - Jan 4 by dalenumber2

We’ve lost two games ffs - we won the two before that. We’re not in the bottom 4 and I have a more positive feeling about tomorrow. I feel this week has been quite cathartic - hopefully hill and the team will feel the same. Burton are never a high scoring team so I think we will be ok. I’ll be there to cheer us on.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 23:00]

Hope you’re right. I’ll be there. Maybe a win might bring back some harmony to the place. Then RR can use the word in its correct context.
I win - the club loses on 22:41 - Jan 4 with 3572 viewsdalenumber2

Sorry James, I wasn't aiming my reply at you, I'm looking forward to tomorrow 'with a clean sheet' so to speak. Let's start afresh after all that's been going on this week.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 23:01]
I win - the club loses on 22:48 - Jan 4 with 3534 viewsrochdaleriddler

I win - the club loses on 22:39 - Jan 4 by roccydaleian

Hope you’re right. I’ll be there. Maybe a win might bring back some harmony to the place. Then RR can use the word in its correct context.

All the people on here moaning and saying they aren’t going, and yet you have a pop at me for reporting what’s on social media? Wow, I’ll be there tomorrow, and not for the glory in the lounge

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

I win - the club loses on 23:01 - Jan 4 with 3470 viewsroccydaleian

I win - the club loses on 22:48 - Jan 4 by rochdaleriddler

All the people on here moaning and saying they aren’t going, and yet you have a pop at me for reporting what’s on social media? Wow, I’ll be there tomorrow, and not for the glory in the lounge

The glory in the lounge, what’s that supposed to mean? I’ll be there after the game like have I done for at least the last fifteen years or so. Wasn’t having a pop either, just questioning your use of the word harmony. Glad you’re going tbf.
I win - the club loses on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 3462 viewsbrownale

Will be there tomorrow and every game i can attend as i have been for the last 40+ years no matter who is manager ,who is on the pitch or who we are playing.Get a grip we're Rochdale Ffs, not Man U ,City ,Real Madrid.
I win - the club loses on 23:08 - Jan 4 with 3431 viewsJames1980

I win - the club loses on 23:03 - Jan 4 by brownale

Will be there tomorrow and every game i can attend as i have been for the last 40+ years no matter who is manager ,who is on the pitch or who we are playing.Get a grip we're Rochdale Ffs, not Man U ,City ,Real Madrid.

Where is your ambition we could be champons league winners in a few seasons but for negative attitudes

I win - the club loses on 23:08 - Jan 4 with 3431 viewsoff2div1

Good reason to go Sandy chippy
I win - the club loses on 23:18 - Jan 4 with 3393 viewsjohndale

I win - the club loses on 22:37 - Jan 4 by soulboy

The venemous hate of KH by some "supporters"on here is disgusting. Get a reality check, hes our most successful manager EVER. Compare him with Eyre, Coleman, Barrow, Buckley, and if youre old enough, Greenhoff, Gray, Dolan, Joyce, Green etc. None of these even looked like getting us promoted once, never mind twice. OK, the last two performance have been abysmal, and i, like others, am often puzzled by his team selection. Be careful what you wish for, looked what happened when he left the club in 2011.

Here here!
I win - the club loses (n/t) on 00:43 - Jan 5 with 3205 viewskel

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 0:43]
I win - the club loses on 01:05 - Jan 5 with 3157 viewssweetcorn

Adios RAFC1907, you won’t be missed..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

I win - the club loses on 03:00 - Jan 5 with 3082 viewspioneer

I win - the club loses on 01:05 - Jan 5 by sweetcorn

Adios RAFC1907, you won’t be missed..

But his admission money and any concession expenditure will. This is not about two losses but the general course of things at the club over the last 18 months. The club will ignore these comments about folks staying away at their peril
I win - the club loses on 09:26 - Jan 5 with 2782 viewssmaclad1

F**k 'em - RAFC1907, mightydale, nordenblue - off you go then. Sure the club can look forward to building a new fan base without whinging gets like you spoiling the atmosphere.
I win - the club loses on 09:46 - Jan 5 with 2727 viewsdingdangblue

See ya.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

I win - the club loses on 09:48 - Jan 5 with 2723 viewsDaleFan7

I win - the club loses on 09:26 - Jan 5 by smaclad1

F**k 'em - RAFC1907, mightydale, nordenblue - off you go then. Sure the club can look forward to building a new fan base without whinging gets like you spoiling the atmosphere.

I hope we can go in front early tomorrow otherwise the atmosphere might not be the best regardless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024