Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I win - the club loses 18:59 - Jan 4 with 6135 viewsRAFC1907

As I wont be handing them my money again.

Best players sold due to fall outs with manager.

Manager fall outs with players on a regular basis.

Manager having pops at supporters.

Board members leaving due to issues at the club.

Chairman leaves us (rumours circulating he'd been forced out now).

The same old 'undisclosed bullsh1t'. Are we the only club that uses this term and doesnt let supporters have any info?

Heart and soul of clubs been ripped out.

Gates on decrease.

W4nk club.

Poll: Bottomley...

I win - the club loses on 10:02 - Jan 5 with 1428 viewsYouTubeDale

Like Blue Peter day’s, I can see the Totaliser where we need about 21 points from now. Every point towards that will be vital. Despite having our own personal take on what the manager should do , at 3 o’clock we should be getting behind the team and supporting it. When the chips are down this is when support is needed the most.

Dale till I die.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

I win - the club loses on 10:42 - Jan 5 with 1360 viewsParkinsGimp

I win - the club loses on 22:37 - Jan 4 by soulboy

The venemous hate of KH by some "supporters"on here is disgusting. Get a reality check, hes our most successful manager EVER. Compare him with Eyre, Coleman, Barrow, Buckley, and if youre old enough, Greenhoff, Gray, Dolan, Joyce, Green etc. None of these even looked like getting us promoted once, never mind twice. OK, the last two performance have been abysmal, and i, like others, am often puzzled by his team selection. Be careful what you wish for, looked what happened when he left the club in 2011.

Not one of those managers you mentioned showed utter contempt for the supporters the way that Kim Jung Hill does. Maybe Coleman but he was a typically cowardly scouser who thought he was hard like most of them do until the face off LOL
The standard of competition in the past 20 years has reduced considerably with maybe only 2 or 3 teams of quality in each lower division.
As for just the last two games , I think people are basing there opinions over the last 18-24 months. The toxic atmosphere at the club , the mis information , the them and us stance. The loss of good players because of personality clashes, yes maybe one , but not a load of them.
We slid down in 2011 when he left to ruin Barnsley , because of an inactive Chairman who hadnt got a clue what to do. Maybe the board have learnt their lesson from that , but I doubt it.
As for today , its a shoe in surely to beat these but it wont paper over the cracks.
I win - the club loses on 11:10 - Jan 5 with 1303 viewskiwidale

The opening post was an expression of dissatisfaction and frustration from a genuine fan nothing more, a bit over the top but nothing that hasn't been said on here recently. For him to be condemned for doing what many are doing is disgraceful, didn't a director recently tell a fan to do one and was rightly taken to task on here? what is the difference when a fellow fan does the same to another fellow fan? I'm sure RAFC1907 will continue his support after some time out, a few wins will do him and others a world of good. Telling a fellow fan he wont be missed is cringeworthy.

This is not the time for bickering.

I win - the club loses on 11:29 - Jan 5 with 1249 viewsfitzochris

I win - the club loses on 10:42 - Jan 5 by ParkinsGimp

Not one of those managers you mentioned showed utter contempt for the supporters the way that Kim Jung Hill does. Maybe Coleman but he was a typically cowardly scouser who thought he was hard like most of them do until the face off LOL
The standard of competition in the past 20 years has reduced considerably with maybe only 2 or 3 teams of quality in each lower division.
As for just the last two games , I think people are basing there opinions over the last 18-24 months. The toxic atmosphere at the club , the mis information , the them and us stance. The loss of good players because of personality clashes, yes maybe one , but not a load of them.
We slid down in 2011 when he left to ruin Barnsley , because of an inactive Chairman who hadnt got a clue what to do. Maybe the board have learnt their lesson from that , but I doubt it.
As for today , its a shoe in surely to beat these but it wont paper over the cracks.

I think it’s unfair to call Coleman cowardly in the regard you mention. Offering to meet fans face to face, one by one, as he did, takes a certain level of bravery in my opinion.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

I win - the club loses on 11:51 - Jan 5 with 1199 viewsD_Alien

I win - the club loses on 11:29 - Jan 5 by fitzochris

I think it’s unfair to call Coleman cowardly in the regard you mention. Offering to meet fans face to face, one by one, as he did, takes a certain level of bravery in my opinion.

Add to that, PG's take on the standard of competition in lower leagues - the reverse is true on his claim there's only two or three decent teams these days; much more like only two or three poor teams in each division

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

I win - the club loses on 12:17 - Jan 5 with 1110 viewsJames1980

I win - the club loses on 11:51 - Jan 5 by D_Alien

Add to that, PG's take on the standard of competition in lower leagues - the reverse is true on his claim there's only two or three decent teams these days; much more like only two or three poor teams in each division

It is almost like they are a troll.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

I win - the club loses on 12:32 - Jan 5 with 1051 viewsrochdale_ranger

I win - the club loses on 09:26 - Jan 5 by smaclad1

F**k 'em - RAFC1907, mightydale, nordenblue - off you go then. Sure the club can look forward to building a new fan base without whinging gets like you spoiling the atmosphere.

Yeah I agree we have a new community cohesion officer working for the Dale now so we can tap into the Asian market and will have a full house every game within the next five years......, ffs sake get a grip our support is made up of diehards and a few plastics every time their is a big cup game. Without the diehards there is no club. How do you see there being a new fanbase built up with this shite being offered up.
I win - the club loses on 12:56 - Jan 5 with 1002 viewsMoonyDale

I win - the club loses on 11:10 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

The opening post was an expression of dissatisfaction and frustration from a genuine fan nothing more, a bit over the top but nothing that hasn't been said on here recently. For him to be condemned for doing what many are doing is disgraceful, didn't a director recently tell a fan to do one and was rightly taken to task on here? what is the difference when a fellow fan does the same to another fellow fan? I'm sure RAFC1907 will continue his support after some time out, a few wins will do him and others a world of good. Telling a fellow fan he wont be missed is cringeworthy.

Completely agree Kiwi, there are a few self righteous types on here who think they are a better fan than others and love to try to make themselves look so....Who the fk do they think they are to slate someone for choosing to do other things on a match day because they are so fed up of the crap on offer? If it wasn't for the fact I have a season ticket there would be no way i'd be there today. If you don't have anything good to say then shut the fk up and keep your sarcastic snide comments to yourself...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

I win - the club loses on 13:03 - Jan 5 with 981 viewsTVOS1907

I win - the club loses on 10:42 - Jan 5 by ParkinsGimp

People always say the division is weaker as some sort of reason to justify their warped logic.

It’s no surprise you’ve gone down the same path.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I win - the club loses on 13:54 - Jan 5 with 872 viewsDaleiLama

RAFC1907-2018?

Never good to lose one.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

I win - the club loses on 14:04 - Jan 5 with 850 viewsJames1980

I win - the club loses on 13:54 - Jan 5 by DaleiLama

RAFC1907-2018?

Never good to lose one.

Applause or Silence ?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location