Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Jim 17:08 - Jan 30 with 2817 viewsfinberty

Good to see that the much-maligned Big Jim topped the ratings for the Barnsley game.

Have we unearthed a quality CB who was under our noses all along?
Big Jim on 17:35 - Jan 30 with 2726 viewssweetcorn

Not for me..

Always looks a capable defender, but makes too many game changing mistakes a season to be a long term starting CB

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Big Jim on 17:38 - Jan 30 with 2719 viewsboromat

When he's on his game he's a championship player. Unfortunately he's not on his game enough. Great to seeing him doing well at the minute it's exactly what we needed. That along with Ethan coming in alongside him and Calvin starting games has helped to strengthen up at set pieces.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Big Jim on 17:44 - Jan 30 with 2699 viewsEllDale

He did exactly the same last year.
Great ball for Hendo's goal on Saturday as well but if it had been cut out he'd have got some stick on here!
Big Jim on 10:36 - Jan 31 with 2328 viewsParkinsGimp

Never good enough for League One , even when we first signed him. Liability at times , not as bad as Delaney of course but.....
Big Jim on 10:59 - Jan 31 with 2265 viewsTomRAFC

Big Jim is a very likeable character but he was very poor last season. I've always hoped he'd do what Griff did and after a season where he had Bambi's legs he'd turn into the level headed experienced centre back we want.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Big Jim on 11:01 - Jan 31 with 2250 viewsscarrow

To be fair to McNulty he’s played well the last couple of games. At present I’d prefer him alongside Ebanks rather than Delaney or MJ Williams.

Poll: Final position

Big Jim on 11:10 - Jan 31 with 2211 viewsJimmyRustler

I think that Jim is currently a better defender than MJ and Delaney but that just shows how light we are in that area. He has far too many brainfarts for my liking and his decision making is amongst the worst I've seen from a Dale CB
Big Jim on 11:13 - Jan 31 with 2190 viewsdawlishdale

Capable of the odd good game, followed by ten where he makes catastrophic errors, and then blames someone else.

For someone of his experience, he just doesn't lead the younger players on the pitch, and should now be playing a couple of leagues below L1.

Being a smashing bloke isn't enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Big Jim on 11:40 - Jan 31 with 2130 viewsrochdaleriddler

Big Jim on 11:13 - Jan 31 by dawlishdale

Capable of the odd good game, followed by ten where he makes catastrophic errors, and then blames someone else.

For someone of his experience, he just doesn't lead the younger players on the pitch, and should now be playing a couple of leagues below L1.

Being a smashing bloke isn't enough.

Too many nice blokes at Dale , we need some nasty fookers who will contest decisions, rough up the opposition and impose themselves on games

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024