Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 22:34 - Feb 2 with 18923 viewsSwansea93

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-chairmans-resignation

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Club statement on 23:36 - Feb 2 with 2475 viewsmagicdaps10

Club statement on 23:33 - Feb 2 by _

I honestly feel as frustrated as Fack reading one of your posts. It's like a mixture of wanting to throttle you and getting a chalk and blackboard out

I genuinely can't believe how naive and thick you are.

You can't seem to grasp even the most basic of reasoning

Are you genuinely that thick?

To type that you must be.

Jesus christ!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Club statement on 23:37 - Feb 2 with 2459 viewsthornabyswan

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 by _

The thicko Swans fans often talked of a basket case football club.

Believe me, up until now we were more than holding it together but now we can all watch us unravel at the seems.... Because by Fack, that's what you've all pushed for

He said himself he had no clout and he was the one along with Morgan Cloggs Davies Dineen that sold us to these vultures with no regard for the well being of the club.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Club statement on 23:39 - Feb 2 with 2432 viewsswan65split

Believe me, up until now we were more than holding it together but now we can all watch us unravel at the seems.... Because by Fack, that's what you've all pushed for

You have no idea have you? ........pity.
Club statement on 23:44 - Feb 2 with 2380 viewshobo

No mate, it's ok the Americans are still here. You know, the ones you've not stopped preaching about saying how they are doing great things for the club and everything they are doing makes perfect sense.

You've had a shocker of an 18 months on here ffs
Club statement on 23:44 - Feb 2 with 2379 viewsQJumpingJack

If his departure had been amicable, there would have been quotes from Jenkins and Levien in the statement - thanking each other/wishing each other the best for the future.
Club statement on 23:50 - Feb 2 with 2320 viewsmonmouth

Club statement on 23:44 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

If his departure had been amicable, there would have been quotes from Jenkins and Levien in the statement - thanking each other/wishing each other the best for the future.

No shit, Sherlock

Sorry no offence meant. What you say is true. The fact the statement chucks Jenkins under a bus is also a clue though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Club statement on 23:52 - Feb 2 with 2286 viewsKrisP

Club statement on 23:50 - Feb 2 by monmouth

No shit, Sherlock

Sorry no offence meant. What you say is true. The fact the statement chucks Jenkins under a bus is also a clue though.

Shame the bus was about three years too late.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 23:53]
Club statement on 23:53 - Feb 2 with 2280 viewsProfessor

So we all await your Pulitzer Prize winning assessment. Calling fellow
fan thick is crass, narcissistic and totally uncalled for. Whilst itwas always obvious the American ‘investment’ was strictly financial, the management of the club since then has ,
With the exception of a more professional commercial set-up, lurched around like Oliver Reed. I am not calling this assert striping as the business plan was surely improve turnover, streamline some costs and sell at profit. They are in danger of losing millions, we could yet lose something we love. I cried like a baby when we were wound up and the resurrection that day at Cardiff was one of the greatest days of my life despite defeat. It means a lot Chris, to many of us. From Exiles like me who sees far too few games, to the cynics like Darran, the philosophers like Lohengrin, to Shaky, to Lisa, To Warwick, to whoever, even my Wirral neighbour. We all care in our own way. I would rather be thick, than to lose who I am and what I care for I may be a fifty something Neath b**tard (literally), who grew up in the valleys, but we need to be together tonight and in the coming days, weeks and months to ensure we don’t lose SCFC forever
Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 23:55 - Feb 2 with 2247 viewsexiledclaseboy

Club statement on 23:53 - Feb 2 by Professor

fan thick is crass, narcissistic and totally uncalled for. Whilst itwas always obvious the American ‘investment’ was strictly financial, the management of the club since then has ,
With the exception of a more professional commercial set-up, lurched around like Oliver Reed. I am not calling this assert striping as the business plan was surely improve turnover, streamline some costs and sell at profit. They are in danger of losing millions, we could yet lose something we love. I cried like a baby when we were wound up and the resurrection that day at Cardiff was one of the greatest days of my life despite defeat. It means a lot Chris, to many of us. From Exiles like me who sees far too few games, to the cynics like Darran, the philosophers like Lohengrin, to Shaky, to Lisa, To Warwick, to whoever, even my Wirral neighbour. We all care in our own way. I would rather be thick, than to lose who I am and what I care for I may be a fifty something Neath b**tard (literally), who grew up in the valleys, but we need to be together tonight and in the coming days, weeks and months to ensure we don’t lose SCFC forever

What a post. What. A. Post.

Poll: Tory leader

Club statement on 23:57 - Feb 2 with 2226 viewsKrisP

Genuine question, but haven't you always been fully behind the Americans and their approach to balancing the books? Why is Jenkins going such bad news in that case? I haven't seen you mention Jenkins in anything other than perfect harmony with the owners.
Club statement on 23:59 - Feb 2 with 2214 viewsProfessor

Club statement on 23:55 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Thanks. A bit tired and emotional to be honest Clasey. We need to be together on this, as j man sure most will
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 0:02]
Club statement on 00:01 - Feb 3 with 2189 viewsmonmouth

The cause of what is happening tonight is nothing to do with the fans. It is entirely the result of power battles between the Americans and Jenkins.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Club statement on 00:05 - Feb 3 with 2146 viewsswan65split

Club statement on 23:53 - Feb 2 by Professor

Good Man Good Post.
Club statement on 00:08 - Feb 3 with 2122 viewschad

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 by KrisP

Huw has played a blinder. He masterminds our post-Laudrup descent, sells out on the way down, continues to squander tens of millions on the likes of Bony, Ayew, Clucas etc. Then (allegedly) stops one outgoing transfer, resigns and is some sort of martyr. Unbelievable.

Not to mention the lies and deceit, colluding with the buyers to sew up the sale behind our backs (in fact we have it on tape from the buyers that they were instructed by Huw to exclude us), gifting the voting rights of his remaining shares to totally stitch us up and render the Trust totally impotent, etc. etc.

Totally unbelievable. In fact you have to have a perverse sneaking admiration that he can still manage to suck people in with his spin.

Totally unbelievable to me that he could help us with the legal case when he was the one who facilitated all that was done to us.

However he has always been the side issue we need to secure the compensation from the courts as it is all we can substantially do to protect the long term future of professional football in Swansea.
Club statement on 00:09 - Feb 3 with 2113 viewsmagicdaps10

Club statement on 23:33 - Feb 2 by _

I honestly feel as frustrated as Fack reading one of your posts. It's like a mixture of wanting to throttle you and getting a chalk and blackboard out

I genuinely can't believe how naive and thick you are.

You can't seem to grasp even the most basic of reasoning

You do know that when the time comes and the yanks go, you will never be forgiven for your betrayal to Swansea City and you will always be reminded to what you have said/done.

For the last 2 years you have supported the yanks/Huw and in turn have stuck 2 fingers up at your club.

Hang your head in shame Chris.

Club statement on 00:13 - Feb 3 with 2081 viewstheloneranger

Huw Jenkins last seen walking down Oystermouth Road, looking for Mel Nurse's hotel.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Club statement on 00:13 - Feb 3 with 2070 viewsthornabyswan

Club statement on 00:09 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

You do know that when the time comes and the yanks go, you will never be forgiven for your betrayal to Swansea City and you will always be reminded to what you have said/done.

For the last 2 years you have supported the yanks/Huw and in turn have stuck 2 fingers up at your club.

Why yes I don't agree with much he says but he is a fan and entitled to an opinion.
He didn't sell the club to the Yanks.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Club statement on 00:17 - Feb 3 with 2042 viewshobo

Club statement on 00:09 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

Was just thinking the same. He'll never live this down.

An absolute clown
Club statement on 00:21 - Feb 3 with 2018 viewsmagicdaps10

Club statement on 00:13 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

Why yes I don't agree with much he says but he is a fan and entitled to an opinion.
He didn't sell the club to the Yanks.

Fook him.

Club statement on 00:24 - Feb 3 with 1994 views_

Club statement on 23:44 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

Your posts are literally frightening tonight....

Trigger. you've got competition mate

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Club statement on 00:39 - Feb 3 with 1936 viewsJonathans_coat

Club statement on 00:17 - Feb 3 by hobo

Was just thinking the same. He'll never live this down.

An absolute clown

It’s unfortunate for him that he has nailed his colours to the mast of this particular sinking ship so publicly, so vehemently and so frequently. Because I think it’s now virtually impossible for him row back on his views without it being psychologically shattering.

I’m not judging at all, everyone loves to be right, and hates being wrong, me included. At least he isn’t frightened to share his views or opinions in fear of being wrong. This site would be a real echo chamber without people with contrasting opinions, even if they are sometimes shared in an unpleasant way.

I personally am desperate to be proved wrong in the belief that the current majority ownership are damaging the football club I love, either through management incompetence, or calculated malevolence. But that’s what my interpretation of the evidence has led me to conclude. For everyone’s sake, I hope I am wrong in this occasion.
Club statement on 00:55 - Feb 3 with 1872 viewsvalleyboy

Club statement on 22:42 - Feb 2 by AndyNak

Was just saying to a mate... do they think we’re that stupid??

Then it dawned on me that many, many are

I wonder who was forced into writing that?

Of course they hink you are stupid

What’s more I think you are as well

I say that on the basis like most Swansea supporters that you have done nothing to make the Yanks change their minds to think you are not stupid
Club statement on 01:09 - Feb 3 with 1849 viewsclloy2

Club statement on 23:55 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Absolutely echoe that. Its been somewhat of a distraction to have some of the sell outs remain after what most saine fans would agree caused this car crash in the first place. Now that they have left/pushed/resigned, i feel clears up the battleground substantially. To me its clear, its now down to the fans v Hedge fund.
To me, they have absolutely no interest in investing in our football club, only limiting the damage to what they would see has been a disastrous investment.
Any PR bullshit which has been released tonight, should be seen as just that. From here on in, things are going to get a lot worse. Sure the sell outs quite rightly will never be forgiven, but now at last they are finally out of the way, the enemy is clearly visible to us all. Having gone through the Petty era, i actually thought those days were well behind us, but i actually think, this time it could be worse. We need to stay united and stay focused in the reality that having a team to support on a Saturday could once again be taken from us, if we take our eye of the ball, and believe the corporate bull shit, which is what we've been given tonight.
STID.
Club statement on 01:11 - Feb 3 with 1837 viewsswan65split

Club statement on 01:09 - Feb 3 by clloy2

Absolutely echoe that. Its been somewhat of a distraction to have some of the sell outs remain after what most saine fans would agree caused this car crash in the first place. Now that they have left/pushed/resigned, i feel clears up the battleground substantially. To me its clear, its now down to the fans v Hedge fund.
To me, they have absolutely no interest in investing in our football club, only limiting the damage to what they would see has been a disastrous investment.
Any PR bullshit which has been released tonight, should be seen as just that. From here on in, things are going to get a lot worse. Sure the sell outs quite rightly will never be forgiven, but now at last they are finally out of the way, the enemy is clearly visible to us all. Having gone through the Petty era, i actually thought those days were well behind us, but i actually think, this time it could be worse. We need to stay united and stay focused in the reality that having a team to support on a Saturday could once again be taken from us, if we take our eye of the ball, and believe the corporate bull shit, which is what we've been given tonight.
STID.

Another top post.
Club statement on 01:23 - Feb 3 with 1786 viewsAce_Jack

No real supporter can blame swans fans for getting us in this mess. the yanks and the sellouts are 100% responsible for dropping us in this mess. Many swans fans saw this coming and you attacked them for expressing legitimate concerns. You’ve been exposed as a lying, traitorous scab of a person. F*ck off forever and I do mean forever.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024