Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! 20:43 - Mar 13 with 3071 viewsdickythorpe

However much Celina gets paid is laughable!!!!

A professional footballer will never live that down.

Clown!!!!!
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 14:41 - Jan 3 with 656 viewswestside

Wonder if there's a record for number of pen misses in a season as we've missed a few
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:45 - Mar 13 with 3028 viewsakajack

Was the funniest,, but a slip either way
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 3005 viewsdickythorpe

Unacceptable. No excuse.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:46 - Mar 13 with 2994 viewsjack2jack

WTF, just seen it I'm a bit behind, never seen anything like that .
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:49 - Mar 13 with 2883 viewsTreforys_Jack

His standing leg slipped ffs
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:49 - Mar 13 with 2882 viewsSwansNZ

Does that penalty even count as a shot?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 2828 viewsJonathans_coat

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:49 - Mar 13 by SwansNZ

Does that penalty even count as a shot?

Yes......

...... safe bet to say “off target”
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:55 - Mar 13 with 2674 viewsJonathans_coat

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:46 - Mar 13 by jack2jack

WTF, just seen it I'm a bit behind, never seen anything like that .

I just knew he was going to miss it though.

However I was not expecting that!
Login to get fewer ads

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 2583 viewsjack2jack

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:55 - Mar 13 by Jonathans_coat

I just knew he was going to miss it though.

However I was not expecting that!

Bizarre,looks like he was going to chip it and it's gone t!ts up! Weird.
Odds on to score second half😀
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 21:03]
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 2578 viewsploppy

Should have given it to Dyer. He really, really wanted to take a penalty once upon a time.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:06 - Mar 13 with 2409 viewsCooperman

You don’t save them.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:08 - Mar 13 with 2382 viewsdickythorpe

Unacceptable for a Pro. You'd be ripping the piss if a mate did that having a kick about.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:08 - Mar 13 with 2363 viewsvalleyboy

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 20:46 - Mar 13 by dickythorpe

Unacceptable. No excuse.

Just as what I have said before about him

Think he is a better player than he is

Tried to make it something of a chip against a keeper that’s done very well against penalties this season and slips as he was taking it

Got his one-uppence I would say
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:11 - Mar 13 with 2338 viewsDarran

John Terry’s pen in the CL Final was worse quite simply because it was in the CL Final.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:13 - Mar 13 with 2308 viewsbluey_the_blue

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:11 - Mar 13 by Darran

John Terry’s pen in the CL Final was worse quite simply because it was in the CL Final.

And because it was that racist cvnt Terry.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:15 - Mar 13 with 2254 viewsvalleyboy

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:08 - Mar 13 by valleyboy

Just as what I have said before about him

Think he is a better player than he is

Tried to make it something of a chip against a keeper that’s done very well against penalties this season and slips as he was taking it

Got his one-uppence I would say

Now the Swans are 2 down

Another case of can’t defend set pieces

If a keeper can’t punch away a cross like that then the Swans are in trouble for all the other games to come
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 22:43 - Mar 13 with 1776 viewsunion_jack

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:06 - Mar 13 by Cooperman

You don’t save them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 23:00 - Mar 13 with 1697 viewsBillyChong

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:11 - Mar 13 by Darran

To be fair Terry had made the champs league final and his penalty still almost went in. Celina is waltzing around the championship as if he's won the world cup and his penalty barely trickled three yards.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 23:18 - Mar 13 with 1609 viewsLeonWasGod

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 21:06 - Mar 13 by Cooperman

You don’t save them.

Sent the keeper the wrong way too

I wish people would stop all thihis sh*t about him trying to be clever. He was trying to take a pen and slipped. That's it. It (rarely) happens.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 23:21 - Mar 13 with 1585 viewsploppy

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 23:18 - Mar 13 by LeonWasGod

Sent the keeper the wrong way too

I wish people would stop all thihis sh*t about him trying to be clever. He was trying to take a pen and slipped. That's it. It (rarely) happens.

Exactly. People are seeing something that's not there.
That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 23:24 - Mar 13 with 1568 viewsPozuelosSideys

Im sorry Dicky, but that was a slip and far from the worst penno of all time. For a genuine fail, this one takes some beating..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 00:12 - Mar 14 with 1419 viewstheloneranger

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 23:21 - Mar 13 by ploppy

Exactly. People are seeing something that's not there.

Well the West Brom keeper thinks Celina was trying to be smart, and he had a front row seat ...

Sam Johnstone on Bersant Celina’s #Panenka penalty miss: “I think he’s tried to dink me so it serves him right!”

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 00:28 - Mar 14 with 1398 viewsSwansNZ

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 00:12 - Mar 14 by theloneranger

Well the West Brom keeper thinks Celina was trying to be smart, and he had a front row seat ...

Sam Johnstone on Bersant Celina’s #Panenka penalty miss: “I think he’s tried to dink me so it serves him right!”

he very well could have been sitting in the front row

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

That's the worst penalty of all time!!!! on 08:47 - Mar 14 with 930 viewsMrSwerve

Here’s the beauty...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024