Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good things come to those who wait... 16:28 - Jun 24 with 9428 viewsleedsdale

[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 16:29]
Good things come to those who wait... on 09:54 - Jun 25 with 2527 viewsaleanddale

Superb news.

I agree with those who think we look a better team with Ollie in it!.

Tenacious in the tackle and a fantastic engine with an eye for goal!! Exactly what we need.

A really nice lad as well.

Hopefully a few more good news stories this week as we look to strengthen the squad.

The plane to Portugal still looks pretty light!.
Good things come to those who wait... on 10:23 - Jun 25 with 2461 viewstheforgttonman_

It's a putty there won't be a pitch to play on from what I'm being told
Good things come to those who wait... on 10:25 - Jun 25 with 2458 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 10:23 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

Pitty sorry spelling mistake
Good things come to those who wait... on 10:57 - Jun 25 with 2381 viewsD_Alien

Is that what might be known as an uneducated guess?

[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 10:58]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Good things come to those who wait... on 11:19 - Jun 25 with 2339 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 10:57 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

Is that what might be known as an uneducated guess?

[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 10:58]

No no absolutely not history will repeat it's self and don't believe a word of our CEO who can't run a toy company right never mind a football club. We must be struggling for money to sell young promising players one maybe two years before he's developed and worth more
Good things come to those who wait... on 11:27 - Jun 25 with 2321 viewsJames1980

Good things come to those who wait... on 11:19 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

No no absolutely not history will repeat it's self and don't believe a word of our CEO who can't run a toy company right never mind a football club. We must be struggling for money to sell young promising players one maybe two years before he's developed and worth more

Pretty sure our tight budget has not been made a secret.

Very pleased to see Ollie has signed on the dotted line.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Good things come to those who wait... on 11:44 - Jun 25 with 2284 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 11:27 - Jun 25 by James1980

Pretty sure our tight budget has not been made a secret.

Very pleased to see Ollie has signed on the dotted line.

Just a shame none of the other players offered new deals have signed and no other new players. It's going to be a very long season with a bad end got away with it for two years
Good things come to those who wait... on 11:55 - Jun 25 with 2255 viewsSuddenLad

You can't possibly predict that.

You may well know about the pitch situation - and that wouldn't surprise me, and you won't find much argument from me about that joke of a CEO - but saying we will struggle next season is a bit premature. Effectively if the Gigglers copy Lazarus, there will be two relegation places taken before a ball is kicked.

Let's wait until contracts expire before we start to coment on players coming in. We have no idea what discussions are taking place out of our earshot.

Nobody apparently knew the Ollie deal was about to happen, so we need to wait for 'breaking news' as it were.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 13:25]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:00 - Jun 25 with 2237 viewsdingdangblue

Whit ore yoo being told about the putch?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:07 - Jun 25 with 2214 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:00 - Jun 25 by dingdangblue

Whit ore yoo being told about the putch?

Everyone got told the pitch works started let and a source from within the club not our loose lipped CEO or orange sales and marketing manager ooooppppsss director. That they work only got completed ten days ago and hornets are at home at the weekend followed by a shed load of games in two weeks.
Good things come to those who wait... on 12:15 - Jun 25 with 2193 viewsD_Alien

Good things come to those who wait... on 11:19 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

Ah, sorry - yes, you've persuaded me. I'll hang onto your every word from now on

Keep it coming... we need some amusement with England under the hammer at Lord's

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:20 - Jun 25 with 2161 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:15 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

Ah, sorry - yes, you've persuaded me. I'll hang onto your every word from now on

Keep it coming... we need some amusement with England under the hammer at Lord's

I agree it's a touch watch at the moment. Well just reserve you thoughts until the winter when we need a new pitch and those two senior figures ( CEO and what ever she claims to do. Apart from being the slipperly 🐍) costing the club money we don't have. Maybe it doesn't help that the people looking after the pitch spend club time rolling the Rochdale cricket ground mid afternoon
Good things come to those who wait... on 12:36 - Jun 25 with 2085 viewsnordenblue

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:20 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

I agree it's a touch watch at the moment. Well just reserve you thoughts until the winter when we need a new pitch and those two senior figures ( CEO and what ever she claims to do. Apart from being the slipperly 🐍) costing the club money we don't have. Maybe it doesn't help that the people looking after the pitch spend club time rolling the Rochdale cricket ground mid afternoon

You seem very bitter,while you know so much about the pitch,staff etc could you let us all know the contractual hours the groundstaff currently are obliged to work during a working week?
By your own admission if you don't know what "she" actually does how do you know how much she brings into the club?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 12:37]
Good things come to those who wait... on 12:45 - Jun 25 with 2053 views1907

Think Camps signed a 3 year deal didn’t he?
Good things come to those who wait... on 13:21 - Jun 25 with 1951 viewsdawlishdale

Dan Adshead signed a 3 year deal less than a year ago.

Happy to see Ollie sign, but worried that it's very quiet on other news. Hopefully, the next week will see some defenders come in.
Good things come to those who wait... on 14:05 - Jun 25 with 1849 viewsCleedale

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:15 - Jun 25 by D_Alien

No WAY!

How dare someone try and sell England - mind, think that's been going on for many-a-year in reality and nowt to do with cricket.

What was the final auction price D_Alien and was it PICK UP ONLY?
Good things come to those who wait... on 14:17 - Jun 25 with 1809 viewsD_Alien

Good things come to those who wait... on 14:05 - Jun 25 by Cleedale

No WAY!

How dare someone try and sell England - mind, think that's been going on for many-a-year in reality and nowt to do with cricket.

What was the final auction price D_Alien and was it PICK UP ONLY?

It's true! Although i probably meant England under the C.O.S.H.H

We went for a reasonable 285 guineas in the end

[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 14:19]

Good things come to those who wait... on 14:39 - Jun 25 with 1756 viewsdingdangblue

Good things come to those who wait... on 12:20 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

What do you suggest they do? Sit in the main stand all day and watch the grass grow?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Good things come to those who wait... on 15:13 - Jun 25 with 1677 views49thseason

The RAFC ground staff are responsible for the Lacrosse pitches that they train on from time to time. Its the price they pay for using them, so it is hardly surprising if they are at the Cricket, Lacrosse and Squash club from time to time.
Good things come to those who wait... on 15:51 - Jun 25 with 1573 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 15:13 - Jun 25 by 49thseason

The RAFC ground staff are responsible for the Lacrosse pitches that they train on from time to time. Its the price they pay for using them, so it is hardly surprising if they are at the Cricket, Lacrosse and Squash club from time to time.

Sorry I didn't realize we played on the actual cricket square. As a supporter I'm aware we use the lacrosse pitches. But not the cricket pitch
Good things come to those who wait... on 16:24 - Jun 25 with 1472 viewsnordenblue

Good things come to those who wait... on 15:51 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

Sorry I didn't realize we played on the actual cricket square. As a supporter I'm aware we use the lacrosse pitches. But not the cricket pitch

You're aware of the exact details and agreement between the clubs allowing us to use the lacrosse pitches too?
I don't expect an answer....
Good things come to those who wait... on 16:45 - Jun 25 with 1413 viewstheforgttonman_

Good things come to those who wait... on 16:24 - Jun 25 by nordenblue

You're aware of the exact details and agreement between the clubs allowing us to use the lacrosse pitches too?
I don't expect an answer....

I don't think that the football club would let there workers sort out the cricket square as part of a deal. When we have enough trouble with our own pitch
Good things come to those who wait... on 17:12 - Jun 25 with 1319 viewsSuddenLad

Maybe we plan to use those facilities, shall we say, on a more regular basis

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Good things come to those who wait... on 17:25 - Jun 25 with 1275 viewsnordenblue

Good things come to those who wait... on 16:45 - Jun 25 by theforgttonman_

I don't think that the football club would let there workers sort out the cricket square as part of a deal. When we have enough trouble with our own pitch

You don't think or you know?
Without knowing the agreement it's impossible to say who should/shouldn't be doing what,it's all what you think.
Good things come to those who wait... on 17:33 - Jun 25 with 1251 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good things come to those who wait... on 02:11 - Jun 25 by kiwidale

Not having a go Yorkshire Dale or questioning your opinion which you are entitled to but you credit the BBM factor for Rathbone signing a new deal yet question his decisions to offer deals to Done and Wilbraham. I will be happy if all those offered deals sign them BBM would not have offered them new deals if he did not want them next season.

I do think that BBM had an influence on Olly signing again (and now Matty Done)....... in the interview with Leighanne, Olly says he has known BBM since he was 3 years old and his father was BBM's physio at Preston.

There must be a decent relationship going on there?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024