Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Queues 11:14 - Aug 4 with 5269 viewscontroversial_jack

There were many supporters who couldn't get into the ground because of issues with their season tickets. My mate didn't get in until about 10 minutes before half time.Someone with authority should have just opened the gates and let them in and then sorted out the problem during the week.An utter shambles!
Queues on 20:16 - Aug 5 with 924 viewsTreorchyjack

Queues on 19:04 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

Up until this season I was classed as NE upper & the guy sat next to me was classed as the East. No way the little hitlers will manage that

Are those in the NE not allowed to go for a fag at HT?

I assume that North East can't go for a fag either. There's no border/steps between North East and East... as like you said the seats are right next to each other. I'm probably three seats into the North East. The jobsworths stopped and interrogated me on Saturday. Tried to tell them that when I bought my ticket (when they were on offer for £250) I was explicitly told that I could still use the East concourse and Riverside (and have done for 8 years with no issues!). But they said control room says no. Loyal customers are always wrong.
Queues on 20:19 - Aug 5 with 913 viewspencoedjack

Queues on 20:16 - Aug 5 by Treorchyjack

I assume that North East can't go for a fag either. There's no border/steps between North East and East... as like you said the seats are right next to each other. I'm probably three seats into the North East. The jobsworths stopped and interrogated me on Saturday. Tried to tell them that when I bought my ticket (when they were on offer for £250) I was explicitly told that I could still use the East concourse and Riverside (and have done for 8 years with no issues!). But they said control room says no. Loyal customers are always wrong.

The stewards in that area are real jobsworths
Queues on 20:42 - Aug 5 with 894 viewsSgorioFruit

Queues on 11:51 - Aug 4 by Nick_Chan

Daughter and grandson travelled from Ross on Wye, season tickets wouldn’t scan so had to join the queue.turns out their seats had been sold to a walk up! That’s why they wouldn’t scan. How could that happen? They missed the first half hour, which in my eyes is unacceptable no matter how good or bad the match may have been.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 11:52]

Absolutely disgusting from the club
Well done Swansea City FC

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Queues on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 855 viewsNeathJack

And not a single mention from the club on the website or social media addressing or even recognising the issue, never mind apologising.
Queues on 21:08 - Aug 5 with 836 viewsNotLoyal

Queues on 20:54 - Aug 5 by NeathJack

And not a single mention from the club on the website or social media addressing or even recognising the issue, never mind apologising.

And the website collapses ten minutes before streaming.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Queues on 21:46 - Aug 5 with 806 viewsAndy1300

Queues on 11:28 - Aug 5 by Treorchyjack

And North East Stand season ticket holders not being allowed to use the Riverside at half time, despite being able to do so for the last 8 years. Stewards had been told to spot those crossing the North Stand into the East stand at half time although there's pratcially an imaginary line as the seats are adjacent to each other.

They have been stopping people from the North stand coming to the East concourse for a while, we watch them get turned back at every game

Number 1 team in Wales

Queues on 21:48 - Aug 5 with 803 viewsAndy1300

Queues on 18:40 - Aug 5 by oldcob

My nephew, a student, mislaid his season ticket card for Saturday, what with living at Uni, home and down his girl friends, easy enough to do. The ticket office supplied him with a new card, took about three minutes. How can they justify charging a student, one of the poor people, twenty quid for doing it I don't know. £20 for three mins work out at £400 per hour labour charge. Cruel. £5 would be more just.

Just download the app and get the season ticket on the phone

Number 1 team in Wales

Queues on 21:50 - Aug 5 with 796 viewsNeathJack

Queues on 21:48 - Aug 5 by Andy1300

Just download the app and get the season ticket on the phone

Make sure to take a screenshot though in case the app goes down like it did Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Queues on 21:50 - Aug 5 with 794 viewsAndy1300

Queues on 20:19 - Aug 5 by pencoedjack

The stewards in that area are real jobsworths

It may have something to do with overcrowding in the concourse, safety first

Number 1 team in Wales

Queues on 22:09 - Aug 5 with 774 viewsTreorchyjack

Queues on 21:50 - Aug 5 by Andy1300

It may have something to do with overcrowding in the concourse, safety first

The point is, that it has never been an issue. And people have been sold tickets in the North East area on the pretence that they can access the East concourse facilities - or at least this used to be the case. It hasn't been communicated otherwise.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024