Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Jones 18:05 - Aug 10 with 3030 viewsBobsAdaley

It was great to see club legend Garry Jones, or Jonah to the fans sitting at front of Directors box with his son watching the game, He has not really been back since he left but he watched with passion and was like the rest of us, head in hands when we conceded. He was in good spirits and chatted to those who approached him, great that he is back, even as a supporter, Thanks for reigniting all those great memories.
Garry Jones on 20:20 - Aug 10 with 2753 viewsYorkshire_Dale

He was in good form a few weeks ago when he turned out in Joey T's testimonial.

Still got the touch too!
Garry Jones on 09:32 - Aug 11 with 2416 viewsaleanddale

Gary!!!

Please!!
Garry Jones on 09:37 - Aug 11 with 2401 viewsD_Alien

Garry Jones on 09:32 - Aug 11 by aleanddale

Gary!!!

Please!!

A bread & butter signing?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Garry Jones on 22:42 - Aug 11 with 2069 viewsdingdangblue

Think he tweeted he was at the Tranmere game with his family last Saturday also.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Garry Jones on 10:32 - Aug 12 with 1796 viewsjonahwhereru

Would be great if he is raising his kids to be Rochdale supporters.
That is what happened to me, born in Southend, but my father a Castleton native had me watching out for the Rochdale result from a young age. He also used to prepare me for the worst when Dale were up for the virtually annual re election process by suggesting “this could be it son”.
Hundreds of disappointments later we have turned the corner and are enjoying our most successful period ever. After all we have been relegated less times than virtually any other club in the EFL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024