Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders Jailed. 11:57 - Aug 28 with 10967 viewsdazdec197296

Been sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for refusing a breath test.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 16:34 - Aug 28 with 2490 viewsGlyn1

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 15:29 - Aug 28 by Sirjohnalot

Hi Glyn

No, there's no rule like that. They are essentially deemed as being 'spent' after 10 years. Some job, insist that you declare any conviction, no matter how old.

It isn't harsh, these are the sentencing guidelines. It will have been found in the top bracket, evidence of impairment and a deliberate refusal to provide. The 30 month ban, indicates that he has not been found guilty of a similar offence in the last ten years. I know the Judge in this court as Chester is one of my local Courts. He's a very fair man.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Fail-to-provide-specimen
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 15:32]

Thanks for this. Useful to know.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 19:19 - Aug 28 with 2334 viewsOldjack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 15:27 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What if he had killed someone when he was driving whilst intoxicated? Would you still consider it harsh?

he'd have had 5 years ,you melon

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 19:23 - Aug 28 with 2327 viewsmajorraglan

He’s brought this on himself, the BBC article says he had to prop himself up against his car, was slurring and failed to give way at a roundabout, he’s driving whilst unfit and is bang out of order. To be honest more people who behave like this need to do porridge.
Drink drive, or driving whilst unfit through drink or drugs are totally unacceptable.

Edit typo
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 21:47]
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 2261 viewsSwanDownUnder

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:07 - Aug 28 by Darran

I was on a train from Neath to London recently,we were in first class.
At Newport Saunders got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down,then a bimbo got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down the other side of the aisle to Saunders. Then Saunders ordered drinks and it became quite obvious that they were together.
Then we arrived in London,Saunders got up and walked off the train. A minute or two later the bimbo got up and walked off the train.
Then I lost sight of them. All very strange.

waw
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 2260 viewsSwanDownUnder

10 years for being drunk? Less for manslaughter
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 20:45 - Aug 28 with 2228 viewsbuilthjack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:07 - Aug 28 by Darran

I was on a train from Neath to London recently,we were in first class.
At Newport Saunders got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down,then a bimbo got on walked right to the end of the carriage and sat down the other side of the aisle to Saunders. Then Saunders ordered drinks and it became quite obvious that they were together.
Then we arrived in London,Saunders got up and walked off the train. A minute or two later the bimbo got up and walked off the train.
Then I lost sight of them. All very strange.

I wonder if she will pick him up from the slammer

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:10 - Aug 29 with 2015 viewsSwanjaxs

I think he'll survive his stretch...
Inside the prison where Dean Saunders has been locked up

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/inside-prison-dean-saunders-locked-

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:20 - Aug 29 with 2001 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ban these drink drivers for life .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:43 - Aug 29 with 1981 viewsThrasher6

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 12:10 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

I think he'll survive his stretch...
Inside the prison where Dean Saunders has been locked up

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/inside-prison-dean-saunders-locked-

Nice.....all he has to do is avoid any pillow biting incidents and he'll sail through...
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 12:53]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:26 - Aug 29 with 1925 viewsperchrockjack

I was hoping controversial jack would respond as I am fecked if I know anyone who could possibly say this sentence s harsh,aoart from barristers but there again they have no interest in Justice ,apart from the living it provides.

Deaths from drink driving are rising and older drivers are the worse.

Alcolock is an excellent idea.

No parent should lose a child nor a child a parent because some selfish kunt won't go out on the piss and get a taxi back.

We have to be drastic.

Zero alcohol level 10 yr ban for first offence and car confiscated . You drive without insurance ;expect to lose the car. Same should apply to Drink Driving.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 15:57 - Aug 29 with 1878 viewsraynor94

Released on bail, appeal against the sentence to be heard on 4th October.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 20:20 - Aug 29 with 1767 viewsperchrockjack

Yep.Lawyers.Bless their little hearts.Nothing the matter with pure avarice at the expense of the public.
How do you sleep-at night.

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:28 - Aug 29 with 1685 viewsswancity

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:26 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

I was hoping controversial jack would respond as I am fecked if I know anyone who could possibly say this sentence s harsh,aoart from barristers but there again they have no interest in Justice ,apart from the living it provides.

No parent should lose a child nor a child a parent because some selfish kunt won't go out on the piss and get a taxi back.

We have to be drastic.

Zero alcohol level 10 yr ban for first offence and car confiscated . You drive without insurance ;expect to lose the car. Same should apply to Drink Driving.

Can’t agree on the zero tolerance. It’s just unfair and not practical.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:46 - Aug 29 with 1658 viewsSirjohnalot

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 14:26 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

We have to be drastic.

It’s a complete myth that barristers don’t care for justice, we do. Believe me, working at legal aid rates, we wouldn’t do it otherwise.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 22:57]
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:51 - Aug 29 with 1648 viewsThrasher6

I'll say one thing.....there's people in Walesonline who are out to get him. Does he deserve this level of character assasination? Probably...but an agenda me thinks..

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:41 - Aug 29 with 1605 viewsLeonWasGod

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:46 - Aug 29 by Sirjohnalot

It’s a complete myth that barristers don’t care for justice, we do. Believe me, working at legal aid rates, we wouldn’t do it otherwise.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 22:57]

I enjoyed reading the Secret Barrister’s book on holiday. I had no idea the system was getting so squeezed (not that I’m surprised now I know).
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:44 - Aug 29 with 1600 viewsSwanjaxs

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:51 - Aug 29 by Thrasher6

I'll say one thing.....there's people in Walesonline who are out to get him. Does he deserve this level of character assasination? Probably...but an agenda me thinks..

Character assassination, agenda, take a look at the state of Saunders and make your own mind up 👍
Footage released of police incident which saw Dean Saunders jailed

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footage-released-poli

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:52 - Aug 29 with 1594 viewsraynor94

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:44 - Aug 29 by Swanjaxs

Character assassination, agenda, take a look at the state of Saunders and make your own mind up 👍
Footage released of police incident which saw Dean Saunders jailed

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footage-released-poli

Truly shocking, he's hammered, so lucky he didn't do any damage that night

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:59 - Aug 29 with 1584 viewsWarwickHunt

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 23:52 - Aug 29 by raynor94

Truly shocking, he's hammered, so lucky he didn't do any damage that night

Truly shocking - those trousers for fuçks sake!
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 02:49 - Aug 30 with 1522 viewsBarryTownSwam

Hilarious video of a ridiculed man, if it wasn’t such a serious subject.

This video isn’t released by Saunders’ legal team it’s released by the CPS and Police. They subtlety defend themselves and their actions that night. Whatever Saunders’ legal team say in court this video disputes anything to do with (a) it only involved a few drinks, (b) he received confusing (or incorrect) advice about giving a sample before his lawyer could arrive at the police station,(c) that the police acted inappropriately or unfairly and (d) that he was received harsher treatment due to his ‘fame’. The thought the police acted professionally and compassionately and gave very clear information as to due process and what would happen if Saunders refused to give a sample until his lawyer turned up. Whatever defence his legal team throw to the courts this video supports all the actions and decisions taken by the police and CPS, and refutes any misinformation or wrong doing by anyone but a drunk driving Saunders. Check mate to the CPS here ! 👌
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 03:19 - Aug 30 with 1509 viewsdameedna

The sad thing is he could easily get an Uber or a taxi. Driving a luxury, fast, heavy car drunk out of his head. Shameful. If he doesn't offer a public apology and agree to alcohol counselling if I see him again I will let him know he is a grade A tool.
Dean Saunders Jailed. on 08:38 - Aug 30 with 1404 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 03:19 - Aug 30 by dameedna

The sad thing is he could easily get an Uber or a taxi. Driving a luxury, fast, heavy car drunk out of his head. Shameful. If he doesn't offer a public apology and agree to alcohol counselling if I see him again I will let him know he is a grade A tool.

Of course, he's hardly on the breadline! I find it unfathomable that people even today, after all the warnings, seeing the consequences of drink driving still get behind the wheel when unfit to drive.

This seems prevalent in footballers and celebs but ordinary people still do it. I think it's definitely getting better but one incident or loss of life is one too many. Especially when a 20 quid taxi ride would negate the need for this insane Russian roulette in many cases.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:04 - Aug 30 with 1378 viewsGowerjack

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:28 - Aug 29 by swancity

Nonsense.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:18 - Aug 30 with 1356 viewsraynor94

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 22:28 - Aug 29 by swancity

Scotland doesn't seem to have a problem with near zero tolerance, and as for being unfair, what a selfish stupid statement

Dean Saunders Jailed. on 09:42 - Aug 30 with 1337 viewsperchrockjack

Even allowing for fact CJ is clearly anti police ,it is errant nonsense to suggest zero alcohol limit couldnt work.Solicitors ,bless their filthy socks,would struggle to make the grotesque fees work as they do now but innocent people would be saved.To me,that alone is worth it.Human Rights included those affected by people who do criminal acts,which leads me to our barrister chum.Please do not make out you have ever defended an individual you didnt believe was a career criminal or the fact you have done your very best to have him/her serve the least punishment possible.

You and your profession are immoral but we need you becasue politicians,often Silks,pass laws that are arcane ,which leads to in camera discussions as to what a word might mean. The Jury have no fookn chance when they hear the unmitigated bollox spouted by you and your chums. If you are not lying ,are your colleagues across the desk?

I have witnessed too many trials collapse becasue witnesses have been terrified either by a glaring defendant and family snarling or Defence counsel clearly intimating ,confusing or obfuscating with the intention to derail the witness.Beyond reasonable doubt is a key phrase and one that is is used by defence to free a client who will often go out on the piss straight away release then carry on his career as a criminal until the process starts again.

I need a dog to kick after reading your comments.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024