Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread 19:12 - Dec 9 with 23010 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 18:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:59 - Dec 11 with 2361 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:46 - Dec 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

very poor selection, wrong players dropped, best player out of position again.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:01 - Dec 11 with 2349 viewsmonmouth

My god I hope I’m wrong, but it looks like a desperate Save my ass shuffle to me. Celina and Ayew left and right? Ok, let’s hope the roll of the dice works. We need this one put away for 3 points. I don’t care how.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:02 - Dec 11 with 2339 viewsSwanjaxs

We are gona get absolutely beasted in midfield tonight

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:12 - Dec 11 with 2266 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:02 - Dec 11 by Swanjaxs

We are gona get absolutely beasted in midfield tonight

Tiger Tom will sort them out. Grrrr.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:15 - Dec 11 with 2253 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 18:06 - Dec 11 by Fireboy2

Just one win will do.

It’d be a start.

I’m going for a solid 2-0 tonight. They’ll have had a good kick up the arse and come out firing.

(Not sure I believe any of that, but that b@stard Hope is a tough mistress).
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Dec 11 with 2085 viewsSwansea93

Have people forgot there's a game on tonight? 8 thousand here?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Dec 11 with 2080 viewsLeonWasGod

Fk me, ground’s a bit empty
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:46 - Dec 11 with 2032 viewsLibertarian

Well, if Sunday wasn’t the kick up the ar5e to get things going again, nothing will be
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:50 - Dec 11 with 1975 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:46 - Dec 11 by Libertarian

Well, if Sunday wasn’t the kick up the ar5e to get things going again, nothing will be

Really?
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:50 - Dec 11 with 1924 viewstheloneranger

It's like fvcking Groundhog Day!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 11 with 1893 viewsunion_jack

🤣you’ve got to laugh!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 11 with 1879 viewsBest_loser

Ex players always score against us
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 11 with 1839 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:50 - Dec 11 by theloneranger

It's like fvcking Groundhog Day!!

Good start.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 11 with 1837 viewsjedmo_jack

Good grief
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:52 - Dec 11 with 1800 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 11 by Best_loser

Ex players always score against us

Could have waited ten minutes though, out of respect like.

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:52 - Dec 11 with 1798 viewsTenbySwan

Oh dear.
Shot ourselves in the foot again.

We have to get the next goal
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:52 - Dec 11 with 1785 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 11 by union_jack

🤣you’ve got to laugh!!!

Yeah you literally can only laugh.

Midfield absolutely horrendous.
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:52 - Dec 11 with 1788 viewsjoshdon10

Why is Byers and grimes in this team tonight. Oh as I was writing Byers lost the ball and we go
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:53 - Dec 11 with 1703 viewslonglostjack

FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:53 - Dec 11 with 1695 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:43 - Dec 11 by Swansea93

Have people forgot there's a game on tonight? 8 thousand here?

The crowds are going to be small for the rest of the season if we carry on like this. And next season we be lucky to get anywhere near 10,000 season ticket holders.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:54 - Dec 11 with 1659 viewsunion_jack

Is anyone else having intermittent sound problems on Sky red button?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:55 - Dec 11 with 1568 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:54 - Dec 11 by union_jack

I’m having intermittent rage problems.

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:55 - Dec 11 with 1568 viewsswan85

The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:54 - Dec 11 by union_jack

Yep
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 1544 viewsGaryjack

The Jacks are going up!
The Official Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers Match Night Thread on 19:56 - Dec 11 with 1521 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Well that's more like it!

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024