Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A 2006 squad photo 17:50 - Dec 17 with 3586 viewsDarran

Anyone got one please? It’s for a friend that’s working on a project
Thanks in advance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A 2006 squad photo on 23:26 - Dec 17 with 901 viewstheloneranger

A 2006 squad photo on 19:58 - Dec 17 by Darran

No Watt played in a suit.
Dear me.

He travelled straight up from Wind Street.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

A 2006 squad photo on 00:20 - Dec 18 with 875 viewsDJack

A 2006 squad photo on 21:18 - Dec 17 by dickythorpe

Martinez had a barnet

Once...and for only a short while.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

A 2006 squad photo on 10:57 - Dec 18 with 788 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A 2006 squad photo on 19:58 - Dec 17 by Darran

No Watt played in a suit.
Dear me.

Swansea City 'supporters' who only jumped on the bandwagon after our wonderful promotion to the Premier League (orchestrated by the greatest manager in our club's history) wont remember Steve Watt dislocating his shoulder away at Nottingham Forest.

It is easy to tell the glory seeking fans from the loyal ones.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

A 2006 squad photo on 15:22 - Dec 18 with 720 viewsHighjack

A 2006 squad photo on 10:57 - Dec 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City 'supporters' who only jumped on the bandwagon after our wonderful promotion to the Premier League (orchestrated by the greatest manager in our club's history) wont remember Steve Watt dislocating his shoulder away at Nottingham Forest.

He only played a handful of games and most of them were off the bench. Scored an absolute screamer in a pre season friendly against Carmarthen though. Left foot, 30 yards boom. I was so excited I almost dropped my lollipop.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

A 2006 squad photo on 16:04 - Dec 18 with 701 viewstheloneranger

Steve Watt is now manager @ Hythe Town F.C. in the Isthmian League South East Division.

A 2006 squad photo on 17:34 - Dec 18 with 671 viewsTreforys_Jack

Really disappointing effort from you, must try harder in future.

A 2006 squad photo on 18:03 - Dec 18 with 657 viewsswancity

I was at that Forest game you monotonous cu nt and remember Watt being injured ... think it was his shoulder from memory

Two defenders injured that game. All hands to the pump with Forbes doing well as a stand in right back and I think Ricketts it was who moved into the centre

A great win secured by a fantastic Trundle goal when he cut in from the right at the far end

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

A 2006 squad photo on 18:12 - Dec 18 with 653 viewsHighjack

A 2006 squad photo on 18:03 - Dec 18 by swancity

I was at that Forest game you monotonous cu nt and remember Watt being injured ... think it was his shoulder from memory

Two defenders injured that game. All hands to the pump with Forbes doing well as a stand in right back and I think Ricketts it was who moved into the centre

A great win secured by a fantastic Trundle goal when he cut in from the right at the far end

Didn’t trundle injure himself either when shooting or in the celebrations as well?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

A 2006 squad photo on 18:14 - Dec 18 with 652 viewsDarran

A 2006 squad photo on 18:03 - Dec 18 by swancity

Bollox you plastic newbie twát.

A 2006 squad photo on 18:37 - Dec 18 with 636 viewstheloneranger

A 2006 squad photo on 18:12 - Dec 18 by Highjack

Didn’t trundle injure himself either when shooting or in the celebrations as well?

Izzy Iriekpen and Steve Watt both had serious injuries in that match, plus Trundle injured a stomach muscle 😂😂 when scoring the winner.

A 2006 squad photo on 18:52 - Dec 18 with 625 viewsGowerjack

A 2006 squad photo on 18:56 - Dec 17 by Darran

Thank you Gary it’s a shame there’s not more people on here like you and not that stinking lying ćunt stevethejack.

I'm Steve and a jack but I'm not stevethejack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

A 2006 squad photo on 19:11 - Dec 18 with 607 viewsDarran

A 2006 squad photo on 18:52 - Dec 18 by Gowerjack

I'm Steve and a jack but I'm not stevethejack

You’re a very nice man.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024