Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teenagers leading the way 16:54 - Jan 4 with 1101 viewsBicester_North

Only listened to the commentary today but sounds like most of the senior players have been gash, good on the 2 young lads for their goals. Bit of a worry with Che Adams ineffective again.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Teenagers leading the way on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 1093 viewsInsideOut

All good today. The Tranmere nightmare for Watford is icing on the cake and we know how that feels

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

Teenagers leading the way on 17:34 - Jan 4 with 969 viewsCity_boy

Took goals well and good result.

However, it all looked a bit laboured. Loads of possession, with Saints playing keep ball for large parts of the game, but very little penetration in the final third.

Huddersfield hardly threatened, yet we still only had 7 shots despite bossing the game.

I was hoping Adams would get some goals today, but again he had very little service.

As for Long's disallowed goal, it must have been millimetres off and took ages to get a decision. VAR needs sorting and I say this with Saints having been beneficiaries of some very marginal decisions in recent weeks.
Teenagers leading the way on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 770 viewsBicester_North

Teenagers leading the way on 17:34 - Jan 4 by City_boy

However, it all looked a bit laboured. Loads of possession, with Saints playing keep ball for large parts of the game, but very little penetration in the final third.

Huddersfield hardly threatened, yet we still only had 7 shots despite bossing the game.

I was hoping Adams would get some goals today, but again he had very little service.

As for Long's disallowed goal, it must have been millimetres off and took ages to get a decision. VAR needs sorting and I say this with Saints having been beneficiaries of some very marginal decisions in recent weeks.

Ralph seems to really rate Smallbone. Be great if he comes good, a marauding goal scoring midfielder coming through would be great to see.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Teenagers leading the way on 21:47 - Jan 4 with 737 viewsNYC_Saint

It wasn’t very pretty but they both took their goals well. Only downside was Adams not scoring and Danso looks poor. Cedric looked like he pulled up after coming on - hope he’s not injured
Teenagers leading the way on 22:42 - Jan 4 with 671 viewsButty101

Teenagers leading the way on 21:47 - Jan 4 by NYC_Saint

It wasn’t very pretty but they both took their goals well. Only downside was Adams not scoring and Danso looks poor. Cedric looked like he pulled up after coming on - hope he’s not injured

Ralph’s post match comments were interesting. Smallbone he rates but said his body is not up to it. Vokins is great going forward but dosent have a reverse gear

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Teenagers leading the way on 22:46 - Jan 4 with 669 viewsdirk_doone

Academy v Transfer market

Academy is winning: Ward-Prowse, Stephens, Obafemi, Smallbone, Vokins. Even Ings was in Saints academy when he was young.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Teenagers leading the way on 22:51 - Jan 4 with 659 viewsNYC_Saint

Teenagers leading the way on 22:42 - Jan 4 by Butty101

Ralph’s post match comments were interesting. Smallbone he rates but said his body is not up to it. Vokins is great going forward but dosent have a reverse gear

He did look quite slight but he took his goal well. He’ll fill out and toughen up. JWP has...
Teenagers leading the way on 03:13 - Jan 5 with 576 viewssaint22

Into the hat with what’s effectively a second string so that’s good and great to see academy players coming thru
Surely Danso leaves this month, why was he signed??
Quicker we get defensive additions in the better
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024