Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? 10:12 - Jan 7 with 1321 viewsSaintNick

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 10:46 - Jan 7 with 1303 viewsI_would

Neither

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 11:02 - Jan 7 with 1292 viewsstmichael

Nick don’t call out supporters for slagging off players when you do it yourself.
Infact you are one of the worst offenders..
I’d let you off of it was April Fools Day...

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 11:54 - Jan 7 with 1272 viewsbigrob68

PEH is who i would send out on loan

Poll: season ticket holders

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 12:00 - Jan 7 with 1269 viewsRustyhelmet

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 11:54 - Jan 7 by bigrob68

PEH is who i would send out on loan

Why?
Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 12:03 - Jan 7 with 1266 viewsSaintNick

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 11:02 - Jan 7 by stmichael

Nick don’t call out supporters for slagging off players when you do it yourself.
Infact you are one of the worst offenders..
I’d let you off of it was April Fools Day...

I didnt actually call out supporters for slagging of players, I just pointed out that not many Saints fans were disappointed that he was out on loan last season and changed their minds after he scored against Feyenoord.

I criticise player on here but when I do so I give the reasons why rather than just have a knee jerk reaction after one bad game and call them a few names which seems to be the norm on social media these days

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 14:41 - Jan 7 with 1222 viewsbigrob68

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 12:00 - Jan 7 by Rustyhelmet

Why?

can't pass, tackle or get a shot on target, runs around a lot though.

Poll: season ticket holders

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 14:50 - Jan 7 with 1212 viewsI_would

PEH doesn't possess any traits required to be a professional footballer. Ward Prowse is only marginally better.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 16:26 - Jan 7 with 1187 viewsSaintNick

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 14:50 - Jan 7 by I_would

PEH doesn't possess any traits required to be a professional footballer. Ward Prowse is only marginally better.

James Ward Prowse has 4 goals about average for a midfielder in the Premier League, Dele Ali only has 6.

JWP and Hojbjerg have both made 51 tackles in the PL this season only 7 players have made more.

Some people are more concerned about slagging our own players off rather than looking at the bigger picture and praising them

Login to get fewer ads

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 19:12 - Jan 7 with 1136 viewsButty101

Who Should Go On Loan In January Boufal Or Sims ? on 16:26 - Jan 7 by SaintNick

James Ward Prowse has 4 goals about average for a midfielder in the Premier League, Dele Ali only has 6.

JWP and Hojbjerg have both made 51 tackles in the PL this season only 7 players have made more.

Some people are more concerned about slagging our own players off rather than looking at the bigger picture and praising them

To be fair PEH has been rank bad this season. Even during our up turn (bar the spurs game) he’s been poor. I’ve argued before, that the likes of him and Boufal are afforded far more opertunies than the likes of Reed and Sims. If the latter two had had those opportunities who’s to say how much they would have progressed.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024