Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very clinical half 15:59 - Jan 18 with 1003 viewsRipleys_revenge

After Wolves seemed to look like the better side initially, we took control of that half. Excellent once again. Super finish from Bednarek, and so happy for Long to finally get his goal. Great header, wonderful bit of play from Cedric too! Come on Saints dont sit back, lets go for the kill
Very clinical half on 16:02 - Jan 18 with 990 viewsthis_charming_man

My kids, 5 and 3 have been hugely impressed with the high defensive line and turnover of play, the two year old commented that with Ward prowes tucked inside it gives a far more rigid defensive shape for turnovers of play meaning we are less susceptible to the break, my 6 year old nodded in agreement.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Very clinical half on 16:04 - Jan 18 with 985 viewsdarthvader

Comon Saints ! With Shane long scoring we are definitely on fire

keep the faith coyr

Very clinical half on 16:26 - Jan 18 with 956 viewsMarcus_y

So very predictable. I had this down as 2 - 4 after half time.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Very clinical half on 16:39 - Jan 18 with 929 views10i

Well, there it is, after two or three great games, Stephens unfortunately is finally back at his best again...
Very clinical half on 16:45 - Jan 18 with 888 viewsthis_charming_man

Terrible defending for all 3 goals

Player in the six yard box with time to miscontrol turn and shoot, terrible block for the penalty then played onside for 3rd

Very clinical half on 16:46 - Jan 18 with 886 viewsBicester_North

Very clinical half on 16:39 - Jan 18 by 10i

Well, there it is, after two or three great games, Stephens unfortunately is finally back at his best again...

Terrible capitulation, but might not be a bad thing if it wakes the club up to realise that our defence is still sub standard.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Very clinical half on 16:57 - Jan 18 with 844 viewsRipleys_revenge

Agreed all three goals have been terrible. But lets keep some perspective, we were due a bad performance - important to not get carried away by our form, if we were as good as that suggested we would be a champions league club.

I'b gutted by this result, but lets not start hammering individuals again after one poor 45 mins.
Very clinical half on 17:01 - Jan 18 with 824 viewsMarcus_y

Very clinical half on 16:26 - Jan 18 by Marcus_y

So very predictable. I had this down as 2 - 4 after half time.

Almost. False dawn.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Login to get fewer ads

Very clinical half on 17:05 - Jan 18 with 809 viewsthis_charming_man

Very clinical half on 16:57 - Jan 18 by Ripleys_revenge

Agreed all three goals have been terrible. But lets keep some perspective, we were due a bad performance - important to not get carried away by our form, if we were as good as that suggested we would be a champions league club.

I'b gutted by this result, but lets not start hammering individuals again after one poor 45 mins.

It wasn’t a bad performance, we were okay, it was just back to the same players making the same mistakes again.

Very clinical half on 17:08 - Jan 18 with 794 views1885_SFC

Talk about a game of two halves. Great the first half ; shíte the second. We've been on a terrific run lately so I can't give the lads too much stick... other than to say what a load of bollocks our defending was today.

Some you win. Some you lose. Onto the Palace game it is.

Old School is Cool

Very clinical half on 18:19 - Jan 18 with 668 viewsdarthvader

Very clinical half on 16:04 - Jan 18 by darthvader

Comon Saints ! With Shane long scoring we are definitely on fire

Wish kept shtum

keep the faith coyr

Very clinical half on 18:38 - Jan 18 with 642 viewssaint22

Very clinical half on 16:57 - Jan 18 by Ripleys_revenge

I actually think we are due an emphatic home win and thought it was coming at HT but oh no!
Very clinical half on 22:36 - Jan 18 with 519 views10i

It's not about getting carried away and not about the opposite....
I accept JWP has quite upped his game for a good run and he has been okay for today - not great... But Stephens, who rocked it for some games now has been absolutely to his worst again. Involved in all three... And main culprit in the end...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024