Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephens assist 08:37 - Jan 22 with 792 viewsA1079

JWP by all accounts was immense last night and he has been on top of his game since the Arsenal match away really. I did not see the game at all last night, but having seen the goals (both, which were excellently executed - and I will admit, I have been critical of Redmond's finishing and conversion rate) what did strike (unintended pun) was the exquisite pass by Stephens which was both visionary and weighted to perfection for Redmond. Sometimes, you are not sure what you are going to get with Stephens but he is quite deft at placing a forward pass.
Stephens assist on 09:23 - Jan 22 with 733 viewsDorsetIan

Stephen's has 3 assists and 1 goal so far this season, so add that to his defensive work and he's become a very important part of the team.

I've always liked him - going back to the how he stepped up when VVD was injured - so I'm personally glad for him as well as being pleased about his contribution to the much better defensive and team performances.

It does also feel as though JWP has improved a notch. There was previously something a little bit 'flimsy' about him, but he seems much more physical all of a sudden, and his winding up of Zaha was a masterclass.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Stephens assist on 07:29 - Jan 23 with 551 viewsBuenosSaint

Stephens assist on 09:23 - Jan 22 by DorsetIan

Stephen's has 3 assists and 1 goal so far this season, so add that to his defensive work and he's become a very important part of the team.

I've always liked him - going back to the how he stepped up when VVD was injured - so I'm personally glad for him as well as being pleased about his contribution to the much better defensive and team performances.

It does also feel as though JWP has improved a notch. There was previously something a little bit 'flimsy' about him, but he seems much more physical all of a sudden, and his winding up of Zaha was a masterclass.

Just caught up on all palace comments and still on a high. What a great time to be a saints fan again. I'd take losing 9-0 every year if this is the subsequent response!

Big hand to JWP. Getting better and better. Once the ultimate UI critic has converted then that would be something.

Noticed only few comments on Stephens. His ball distribution forwards was nothing short of astounding. Commentators were purring too. Just brilliant. Another who is getting better every game. May even be a case for him to be a defensive midfielder.

And the goals. Wow. Say no more.

Looking forward to the cup and then doing the bin dippers over.

Poll: The Long Future

Stephens assist on 07:52 - Jan 23 with 527 viewskernow

Have always been willing him to succeed.
THose that describe him as championship standard are wrong imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024