Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rank Flower Mill going? 18:45 - Jan 27 with 625 viewsgrumpy

Anyone else think that will be a sad day?
I really hope they dont put an office block or flats there.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 18:48]
Rank Flower Mill going? on 19:16 - Jan 27 with 578 viewsOccasional_Showers

Isn't that on the docks?

Where the BMW's come in the lorry loading area backs up to the the ocean village flats. Needless to say the residents that moved there now complain about the noise from a working port that was there long before the flats were built.

If flats are built where the mill is they'll be slap in the middle of the docks so think it unlikely, but who knows. With Britain going global again I think itd be unwise to lose capacity as more trade with the USA etc will bring more ships into Southampton and Portbury/Avonmouth.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 19:25]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Rank Flower Mill going? on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 518 viewsBison

Rank Flower Mill going? on 19:16 - Jan 27 by Occasional_Showers

Isn't that on the docks?

Where the BMW's come in the lorry loading area backs up to the the ocean village flats. Needless to say the residents that moved there now complain about the noise from a working port that was there long before the flats were built.

If flats are built where the mill is they'll be slap in the middle of the docks so think it unlikely, but who knows. With Britain going global again I think itd be unwise to lose capacity as more trade with the USA etc will bring more ships into Southampton and Portbury/Avonmouth.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 19:25]

Something like 90% of the export trade from southampton is non EU especially to the deep water ports in Asia. They will need the space as its only going to get busier.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Rank Flower Mill going? on 20:18 - Jan 27 with 464 viewsdjsaint

Dibden bay will happen eventually!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024