Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki Sung-Yeung 16:12 - Jan 31 with 9024 viewsraynor94

Been released by Newcastle,15 appearances! Been stealing a living for years.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ki Sung-Yeung on 07:29 - Feb 5 with 1628 viewsdickythorpe

Ki Sung-Yeung on 13:27 - Feb 4 by WarwickHunt

The only Korean without a trace of dog in him.

Bravo!!
Ki Sung-Yeung on 14:22 - Feb 5 with 1502 viewsNotLoyal

Ki Sung-Yeung on 14:07 - Feb 2 by dickythorpe

LET ME FÚCKING TELL YOU NOW, THAT BLOKE WASN'T FIT TO PICK UP LITTER!!!!
THE CÚNT HID ON THE PITCH AND WAS A DISGRACE TO OUR CLUB, THE GAME AND OUR CITY.
HE SHOULD HOPEFULLY WASTE HIS ILL GAINED MONEY AND WILL RAPIDLY DECLINE TO THE GUTTER WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS.

SHÍTHOUSE, SHÍTHOUSE , SHÍTHOUSE!!!!!

Not a fan then Dicky ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ki Sung-Yeung on 18:00 - Feb 6 with 1359 viewsDrizzy

A talented player who only played as well as the team did. Our player of the season one year, with a goal tally our current midfielders could only dream of, yet apparently he did f*ck all.

Look at the long list of players and managers deemed "sh*thouses" in our last few seasons in the Prem by our thick entitled fans. Our relegation was inevitable, only accelerated by poor management.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki Sung-Yeung on 23:22 - Feb 6 with 1260 viewsswanforthemoney

Ki Sung-Yeung on 14:07 - Feb 2 by dickythorpe

LET ME FÚCKING TELL YOU NOW, THAT BLOKE WASN'T FIT TO PICK UP LITTER!!!!
THE CÚNT HID ON THE PITCH AND WAS A DISGRACE TO OUR CLUB, THE GAME AND OUR CITY.
HE SHOULD HOPEFULLY WASTE HIS ILL GAINED MONEY AND WILL RAPIDLY DECLINE TO THE GUTTER WHERE HE TRULY BELONGS.

SHÍTHOUSE, SHÍTHOUSE , SHÍTHOUSE!!!!!

He had class. More than this post which lets down our forum with its egregious use of foul and abusive language.

I stand in the North Stand

Ki Sung-Yeung on 06:26 - Feb 7 with 1212 viewsdickythorpe

Ki Sung-Yeung on 23:22 - Feb 6 by swanforthemoney

He had class. More than this post which lets down our forum with its egregious use of foul and abusive language.

"he had class"......and you sir, had cataracts!!!

Do you tell people off in the stands for using bad language?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 6:28]
Ki Sung-Yeung on 08:32 - Feb 7 with 1163 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung-Yeung on 18:00 - Feb 6 by Drizzy

A talented player who only played as well as the team did. Our player of the season one year, with a goal tally our current midfielders could only dream of, yet apparently he did f*ck all.

Look at the long list of players and managers deemed "sh*thouses" in our last few seasons in the Prem by our thick entitled fans. Our relegation was inevitable, only accelerated by poor management.

Sorry Newp but all this post shows is that you rarely, or never, watch us. If you were the bigger man here you would admit it. All very well for you and others to cream your pants over the Laudrup 'era', probably because were on Sky a lot, but his last couple of seasons with us Ki showed anything but class, but then, you wouldn't really know, would you.....?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki Sung-Yeung on 09:45 - Feb 7 with 1126 viewsdickythorpe

Ki Sung-Yeung on 08:32 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Sorry Newp but all this post shows is that you rarely, or never, watch us. If you were the bigger man here you would admit it. All very well for you and others to cream your pants over the Laudrup 'era', probably because were on Sky a lot, but his last couple of seasons with us Ki showed anything but class, but then, you wouldn't really know, would you.....?

Excellent post Itchy.

If only some of the players didn't feel so "entitled", we might have a team that we are constantly enthralled in watching, instead of wondering what scares they are going to give us at 3pm every Saturday
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 9:46]
Ki Sung-Yeung on 11:25 - Feb 7 with 1096 viewssP7qupUf

Always available for the national team, injured or late home for us. The farce around his national service said it all. Delayed for him to play for Korea and then late back to us. Who on earth at the club allowed this never ending country first to go on has much to answer for. Sir Alex would have allowed this wouldn't he!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Ki Sung-Yeung on 15:06 - Feb 7 with 1033 viewsDrizzy

Ki Sung-Yeung on 08:32 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

Like I said, he played as well as the team did. He was very good when the team was good, he was very sh*t when the team was sh*t.

Some took that balanced view and but the more simple-minded among us pursued weird agendas against him and other individuals. In the last two seasons, it was the same thick c*nts having the same thick arguments about which scapegoat was the bigger "sh*thouse" that week.

Nothing personal, Sunsh, but I was always found your obsession with him quite bizarre. The fact you're still droning on two years later proves my point. Let it go, mun.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki Sung-Yeung on 15:39 - Feb 7 with 1015 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung-Yeung on 15:06 - Feb 7 by Drizzy

Like I said, he played as well as the team did. He was very good when the team was good, he was very sh*t when the team was sh*t.

Some took that balanced view and but the more simple-minded among us pursued weird agendas against him and other individuals. In the last two seasons, it was the same thick c*nts having the same thick arguments about which scapegoat was the bigger "sh*thouse" that week.

Nothing personal, Sunsh, but I was always found your obsession with him quite bizarre. The fact you're still droning on two years later proves my point. Let it go, mun.

"nothing personal".....

....over time people scapegoated the likes of JdG, Dyer, Fer, Routledge and god knows how many other decent honest players yet for some reason Ki largely escaped criticism on here, so my "obsession" as you put it is actually more a sense of perspective and balance.

Ki Sung-Yeung on 20:55 - Feb 7 with 925 viewsswancity

Ki Sung-Yeung on 15:39 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

"nothing personal".....

....over time people scapegoated the likes of JdG, Dyer, Fer, Routledge and god knows how many other decent honest players yet for some reason Ki largely escaped criticism on here, so my "obsession" as you put it is actually more a sense of perspective and balance.

“ Balance and perspective “

If only. Check out irony and it’s meaning. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Ki Sung-Yeung on 20:59 - Feb 7 with 922 viewsOldjack

Ki Sung-Yeung on 20:55 - Feb 7 by swancity

“ Balance and perspective “

If only. Check out irony and it’s meaning. 👍🏻

don't bother ,itchy balls knows very little about the beautiful game ,it's been well documented

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki Sung-Yeung on 22:15 - Feb 7 with 878 viewsItchySphincter

Ki Sung-Yeung on 20:59 - Feb 7 by Oldjack

don't bother ,itchy balls knows very little about the beautiful game ,it's been well documented

Well, no, not really. Itchy has been proven right again. I told you he would hardly play for Newcastle before they f*cked him off and you pulled exactly the same schtick then. Admit I’m right mun, gain some self respect.

Ki Sung-Yeung on 12:33 - Feb 8 with 738 viewsSgorioFruit

Let mo close this thread off with some true words
Ki was a shit house, who was depressing to watch, especially in our last season in prem, can someone else highlight the Southampton game where Ki tried his best to not look interested?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024