Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread 11:00 - Feb 10 with 32111 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2178 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

FFS.

Exactly.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2177 viewsBytholWyn

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:49 - Feb 11 by sainthelens

This.
I'm all for them giving 100 per cent effort, but Cooper is sucking all the enjoyment out of watching us. As mentioned plenty on here, each individual is regressing at an alarming rate. It's as if his remit is to avoid the play offs at all costs.

More likely that his remit is to make sure of Championship survival, one point at a time...

Just another 5 to go.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2173 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:48 - Feb 11 by PozuelosSideys

Think Gallagher is looking like a microscosm of what is going on. Clearly a very good player at Charlton. Excellent in first couple of games here but has been going backwards ever since. Fcking awful tonight and couldnt even pass the ball.

Coaches, Cooper - that is your doing you bunch of utter turds. Id put a tenner on it that a coach like Guidolin even would have this bunch of players in a far better place.

Couldn't trap it let alone pass it. Half a dozen times he let the ball run past him when picking it up in shooting positions outside their box. Looked absolutely shattered, poor dab.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2162 viewsTenbySwan

Possibly a couple of pens but NO shot on target in 92m

Brewster didn't get a good pass to him all night.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 11 with 2114 viewsLeonWasGod

Worse game I’ve seen at the Liberty, including friendlies, 2nd string Micky mouse cup games and U23s. Fkn awful from both sides.

We’ve sacked managers for better than this.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 11 with 2101 viewstheloneranger

Roll on Hull on Friday, they've lost 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 games. Don't worry Hull, the Swansea City Charity team are coming to help you out.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:56 - Feb 11 with 2100 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 by jasper_T

Couldn't trap it let alone pass it. Half a dozen times he let the ball run past him when picking it up in shooting positions outside their box. Looked absolutely shattered, poor dab.

Have to wonder what is going on in the coaching sessions to make players go backwards like this. They are getting better at it too, they are regressing quicker by the week.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 2081 viewsploppy

FFS, Cooper just said in his interview on Sky that we'll just carry on, keep playing the way we're playing .... that doesn't sound good.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 with 2071 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:55 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

Worse game I’ve seen at the Liberty, including friendlies, 2nd string Micky mouse cup games and U23s. Fkn awful from both sides.

We’ve sacked managers for better than this.

Guidolin was one of them.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:58 - Feb 11 with 2049 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 by ploppy

FFS, Cooper just said in his interview on Sky that we'll just carry on, keep playing the way we're playing .... that doesn't sound good.

He's starting to make Bobbly look like Klopp.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:59 - Feb 11 with 2022 viewsCopaMundial

Last performance as bad as this......Blackpool away under Cullis and Molesworthy
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 2007 viewsjasper_T

We focus so much on us that half our team play like strangers. It's shocking, it really is.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:00 - Feb 11 with 2007 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 11 by BytholWyn

More likely that his remit is to make sure of Championship survival, one point at a time...

Just another 5 to go.

I seriously doubt that the sole ambition of the club was simply to stay up this season.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 11 with 1959 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:00 - Feb 11 by Garyjack

I seriously doubt that the sole ambition of the club was simply to stay up this season.

I think that would have been it at the start of season definitely. Backed him in Jan though with funds to get a few loans over line due to our position and its backfired spectacularly.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 1917 viewsploppy

The pundits seemed to think that Ayew's was a pen. It would have been daylight robbery and taken away from an otherwise shocking performance.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 1891 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Bet Guido’s Power Point presentations were crap though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 11 with 1809 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 11 by 34dfgdf54

I think that would have been it at the start of season definitely. Backed him in Jan though with funds to get a few loans over line due to our position and its backfired spectacularly.

Sorry Risc, but you don't employ a management team to a club that was playing in the Premier League a little over 12 months previous with a goal of avoiding relegation.
I'm not saying he was expected to take us up or even reach the play offs. But what was certainly expected was for him to make his stamp on the squad that he had available to him, to enable us to build from for the future. And for that he has failed in spectacular fashion.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 22:16]
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:20 - Feb 11 with 1746 viewsjack247

He may as well just say he’s out of his depth and doesn’t have the answer. Don’t like to say this, but Leon in particular was effusive about him. This isn’t looking good on the recruitment panel.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 11 with 1723 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:48 - Feb 11 by PozuelosSideys

Think Gallagher is looking like a microscosm of what is going on. Clearly a very good player at Charlton. Excellent in first couple of games here but has been going backwards ever since. Fcking awful tonight and couldnt even pass the ball.

Coaches, Cooper - that is your doing you bunch of utter turds. Id put a tenner on it that a coach like Guidolin even would have this bunch of players in a far better place.

I’ve no idea why we’re playing him as a holding mid. He doesn’t look comfortable there at all and there’s no understanding with Grimes, the CBs or full back.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:24 - Feb 11 with 1701 viewsDr_Winston

Says it all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:25 - Feb 11 with 1687 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 11 by Jack59

As bad as anything I've seen since Harry Gregg managed the side in the 1970's
Everyone looking clueless. Some experience and a captain essential.

My thoughts exactly, a case of Deja Vu
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:27 - Feb 11 with 1677 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

I’ve no idea why we’re playing him as a holding mid. He doesn’t look comfortable there at all and there’s no understanding with Grimes, the CBs or full back.

Agreed. I couldn't believe it first half how deep we were sitting when they had the ball - Gallagher was alongside Grimes sometimes. Consequently, they just passed the ball around for fun.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:29 - Feb 11 with 1654 viewspembsjack

He can carry on pretending to be a manager serving this sh!t up week in week out, knowing full well the club don't want to pay compensation out to sack him. Do us a favour Bloops and F"uck off!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:36 - Feb 11 with 1580 viewsjack247

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 11 by LeonWasGod

He was trying to shoehorn Dhanda into the team and if he wants to play with two deeper midfielders, Gallagher is going to be the one to drop back. You’re right though, it didn’t suit him at all.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 11 with 1567 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v QPR Match Thread on 21:57 - Feb 11 by A_Fans_Dad

A monumentally stupid decision carried out in an utterly disgraceful manner.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024