Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph furious 19:33 - Feb 29 with 2194 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51691787

Ralph rightly tearing into his pathetic defence. An absolute joke sums it up. Maybe a call to the owner - invest in some proper defenders? Or just a plea to his defenders to actually try and put a tackle in?
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 19:34]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Ralph furious on 08:54 - Mar 2 with 452 viewsMarcus_y

Assuming all the players are being properly coached, does this mean the likes of Stephens, Bednarek, and all have reached the peak of their abilities? Are they able to improve any further?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Ralph furious (n/t) on 11:12 - Mar 2 with 402 viewsDellHero

Ralph furious on 08:54 - Mar 2 by Marcus_y

Assuming all the players are being properly coached, does this mean the likes of Stephens, Bednarek, and all have reached the peak of their abilities? Are they able to improve any further?

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:11]
Ralph furious on 23:23 - Mar 2 with 344 viewsBicester_North

Ralph furious on 17:38 - Mar 1 by saint22

A valid point maybe it’s better the devil you know although McCarthy seems unable to command anything at all

I hope to god we see Valery at RB next week how he has fallen from grace so far is puzzling to say the least

You are a shameful liar, and contribute directly to
poor and minority people being discriminated against. Your sick lies are a plague on society Ben. Liars ruin society.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ralph furious on 07:51 - Mar 3 with 288 viewsCity_boy

Ralph furious on 08:23 - Mar 2 by Ron11

I still remain baffled and unconvinced by some of Ralph's selections and tactics.
Romeu is far more convincing than Hoijberg, who seems to be incapable of making an accurate pass or holding the ball, and yet is the team captain.
Then at two - nil down, he brings on Vestergaard, while Che Adams remained on the bench.
Very strange

I agree, bringing on Vestergaard did seem odd, but I think the aim was to play with a back 3 and push Bertrand and Ward-Prowse further forward. Whatever, it didn't work as West Ham were happy to defend in numbers and just mopped up any crosses into the box.

I would like to see Adams given more of a run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024