Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? 21:07 - Mar 14 with 3533 viewsBicester_North

There are many powerful, high rolling tycoons on this forum, probably a higher percentage than in any other walk of life. I’d like to know what your views are on how this might affect your employees, big bonuses etc, and the wider economic implications for us all. Even the people who just have normal jobs earning less than 500k a year and don’t have a global network of dependent staff and customers ( I release that is only a small percentage of posters on here)
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 21:08]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 01:28 - Mar 17 with 758 viewsbigsaint

Heisenberg- from the news today I will probably have to lay off the 5 people that work for me. Our business simply cannot operate with the imposed conditions. I'm not blaming anyone
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 6:20]
Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:18 - Mar 17 with 679 viewscocklebreath

I am a self employed window cleaner, I’m going to carry on until I’m told not too, is that right? Would you return your window cleaner away? If it goes to lockdown I’m fooked with my mortgage etc.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:23 - Mar 17 with 674 viewsOccasional_Showers

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:18 - Mar 17 by cocklebreath

I am a self employed window cleaner, I’m going to carry on until I’m told not too, is that right? Would you return your window cleaner away? If it goes to lockdown I’m fooked with my mortgage etc.

Everything cant just stop. Can it? Poverty will end up killing more than the 250k do nothing prediction. I was in Southampton yesterday picking up expensive BMW's and the whole city was eerily quiet, Fleet services they're just dead. The whole country is grinding to a halt and I fear we are hurtling towards an economic depression. Who's going to want to pay for clean windows when they cant feed their family let alone splurge 50k of a bmw?

We need a vaccine fast.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 7:29]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:41 - Mar 17 with 661 viewsHeisenberg

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 01:28 - Mar 17 by bigsaint

Heisenberg- from the news today I will probably have to lay off the 5 people that work for me. Our business simply cannot operate with the imposed conditions. I'm not blaming anyone
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 6:20]

I'm really sorry you are laying off people, it must be soul destroying. I have every sympathy for small businesses like yours and Boris on here. My issue is with big business, the global corporations and the banks who will continue to rake it in. Why the hell is Johnson bailing out airlines but lacking any leadership in helping people with their utility bills or mortgages. Or indeed helping small businesses like yours. He should be dong both.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:44 - Mar 17 with 654 viewsOccasional_Showers

Vauxhall are closing all their uk plants. Oh fook. I new it, dealerships are dead, nobody is buying cars. I fear I'm going to lose my job. So what do I do?

This is bollocks.

It's time for people like Branson to pay their way.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 7:53]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 14:42 - Mar 17 with 592 viewsdirk_doone

It must be a very worrying time for small business owners at the moment, especially those who've just invested all of their savings in a new business. Let's hope they survive but logic dictates that a big percentage of them will probably go under this year. If things don't improve in the next few months, and hopefully they will, even big companies and governments could eventually run out of money.

Warm, sunny weather could help save us all.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2020 14:42]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 18:20 - Mar 17 with 558 viewsCity_boy

There is no doubt this is going to cause hardship for many people (Employed and self employed).

Most people's biggest outlay is their mortgage. Giving people the chance of a mortgage 'holiday' for 3 months would help and easy to implement and be a big relief. RBS and Lloyds should definitely be doing this, given the help they needed from the Gov't during the financial crisis of 2008.
Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 20:38 - Mar 17 with 527 viewsbigsaint

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:41 - Mar 17 by Heisenberg

I'm really sorry you are laying off people, it must be soul destroying. I have every sympathy for small businesses like yours and Boris on here. My issue is with big business, the global corporations and the banks who will continue to rake it in. Why the hell is Johnson bailing out airlines but lacking any leadership in helping people with their utility bills or mortgages. Or indeed helping small businesses like yours. He should be dong both.

I get what your saying, totally agree.
Login to get fewer ads

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 21:56 - Mar 17 with 488 viewsBicester_North

Is your BUSINESS under threat from Coronavirus? on 07:41 - Mar 17 by Heisenberg

He’s done that to some extent now, so the next step really needs to be making sure the big corporations and billionaires really pay their way. The UK government shouldn’t be frightened to do that now.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024