Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, with Germany.... 17:19 - Mar 17 with 1986 viewsTripleNiemi

....closing its borders with France, Austria and Switzerland, does this not go completely against the philosophies of the European Union?

I thought the 'free movement' of EU citizens, trade and goods was what the EU was all about.

Hypocritical??

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

So, with Germany.... on 13:24 - Mar 18 with 445 viewsfranniesTache

So, with Germany.... on 12:19 - Mar 18 by Bison

I am not trying to point score , we are out I was genuinely curious what they were doing and was shocked to find out what was actually happening. Surely you don't want to close down debate do you ? My opinion is that this unprecedented situation will not bode well for them that's all. You may well think that when everything returns to normal than it will be business as usual , that fine , I don't think it will.

On this forum people will use it as an excuse to bang their drum, it's petty, pointless and frankly unimportant right now.

I've seen people on various places trying to point score against Boris Johnson, attack Corbyn, make veiled racist remarks about other countries, have a go at the EU (or have a go at leavers), it's honestly embarrassing to see.

More than ever as a nation and global community people need to pull together, think of others and do whatever little things they can to stop this from killing too many people (which in most of our cases is simply avoiding other people and not taking stupid risks or stockpiling).

As for the last part of your statement, no i don't think things are going to be alright, i think this is going to cause a pretty devastating global recession, end up with huge numbers of job loses and home repossessions and a lot of people feeling severe secondary pain as a result. But i also think it's not something we can do much about right now and we need to focus on the here and now as that's much more important.
So, with Germany.... (n/t) on 17:49 - Mar 18 with 403 viewsDellHero

So, with Germany.... on 13:24 - Mar 18 by franniesTache

On this forum people will use it as an excuse to bang their drum, it's petty, pointless and frankly unimportant right now.

I've seen people on various places trying to point score against Boris Johnson, attack Corbyn, make veiled racist remarks about other countries, have a go at the EU (or have a go at leavers), it's honestly embarrassing to see.

More than ever as a nation and global community people need to pull together, think of others and do whatever little things they can to stop this from killing too many people (which in most of our cases is simply avoiding other people and not taking stupid risks or stockpiling).

As for the last part of your statement, no i don't think things are going to be alright, i think this is going to cause a pretty devastating global recession, end up with huge numbers of job loses and home repossessions and a lot of people feeling severe secondary pain as a result. But i also think it's not something we can do much about right now and we need to focus on the here and now as that's much more important.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:24]
So, with Germany.... on 18:12 - Mar 18 with 387 viewsTheMoog

So, with Germany.... (n/t) on 17:49 - Mar 18 by DellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:24]

What triggers you to delete all your posts?

Standby to standby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024