Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maradona 21:27 - Mar 21 with 918 viewsthis_charming_man

Film on C4 now. First 20 mins look good.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Maradona on 22:41 - Mar 21 with 887 viewsBicester_North

Great film

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Maradona on 23:32 - Mar 21 with 858 viewsthis_charming_man

Brilliant stuff.

Maradona on 02:47 - Mar 22 with 825 viewsNumber_58

So it was all Terry Fenwick's fault, winding Maradonna up like that. I've never liked him.
Maradona on 10:52 - Mar 22 with 747 viewshedgeend61

Didn't think my attention span would get me through 2 1/2hours (as usually need to pop outside for a Cigarette or get more beer), especially when I saw the subtitles.
But it was worth it, excellent film.

One thing that struck me though was why Diego, being born and raised in the slums of Villa Fiorito,(which I thought was part of Greater Leigh Park, therefore Greater Little Portsmouth) wasn't on the 50 greatest Hampshire players list, or even top tbh.

I googled it though for clarification. Villa Fiorito is part of Greater Buenos Aires, fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Fiorito

It's 6900miles, an ocean, and a hemisphere away from Greater Little Portsmouth.
So Diego, you may have been the best ever player most of us have ever seen,won plenty, but you won't be making the list son.
Maradona on 10:58 - Mar 22 with 739 viewsthis_charming_man

Maradona on 10:52 - Mar 22 by hedgeend61

Didn't think my attention span would get me through 2 1/2hours (as usually need to pop outside for a Cigarette or get more beer), especially when I saw the subtitles.
But it was worth it, excellent film.

One thing that struck me though was why Diego, being born and raised in the slums of Villa Fiorito,(which I thought was part of Greater Leigh Park, therefore Greater Little Portsmouth) wasn't on the 50 greatest Hampshire players list, or even top tbh.

I googled it though for clarification. Villa Fiorito is part of Greater Buenos Aires, fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Fiorito

It's 6900miles, an ocean, and a hemisphere away from Greater Little Portsmouth.
So Diego, you may have been the best ever player most of us have ever seen,won plenty, but you won't be making the list son.

Given that it doesn’t seem to matter where you were born or lived to make it into the greater Portsmouth geo in Hampshire greatest players I can only think he was mistakenly left out along with Pele, Zidane, Messi, both Ronaldos, Eusebio, To name but a few

Maradona on 12:15 - Mar 22 with 697 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Maradona on 10:58 - Mar 22 by this_charming_man

Given that it doesn’t seem to matter where you were born or lived to make it into the greater Portsmouth geo in Hampshire greatest players I can only think he was mistakenly left out along with Pele, Zidane, Messi, both Ronaldos, Eusebio, To name but a few

I'm just gutted for you that Winchester isn't part of the Greater Soton sprawl, otherwise you could have half the number of superb players that Portsmouth has had. What a shame that Surman just isn't a great player.

I'm starting to think that by excluding Netley from the Greater Soton area that I have upset too many people on this website. Maybe I should include it so that everyone feels a bit better about their town.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Maradona on 20:35 - Mar 22 with 618 viewsHappy_Jack

Maradona on 02:47 - Mar 22 by Number_58

So it was all Terry Fenwick's fault, winding Maradonna up like that. I've never liked him.

Listen son, you might have scored the greatest ever goal in the World Cup but in less than 10 years I'll be managing Pompey

Maradona must have been seething

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Maradona on 22:13 - Mar 22 with 577 viewsthis_charming_man

Maradona on 20:35 - Mar 22 by Happy_Jack

Listen son, you might have scored the greatest ever goal in the World Cup but in less than 10 years I'll be managing Pompey

Maradona must have been seething

Diego, it’s terry fenwick, you’re from greater Portsmouth, I’m thinking about being the manager there, what’s it like?

Login to get fewer ads

Maradona on 12:15 - Mar 26 with 456 viewsUlsterBaz

Managed to watch it yesterday, a really good watch. The drugs etc were well documented but I didn’t know anything about all the furore surrounding the World Cup semi in Naples in 1990.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024