Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corona Hypocrites! 08:52 - Mar 30 with 2773 viewsJaySaint

Here is another (Kinnock). Weirdly, they most come from the left.
Could you imagine the vile backlash had someone like JRM been caught doing this?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Corona Hypocrites! on 09:46 - Apr 14 with 517 viewspjt50

Corona Hypocrites! on 17:48 - Apr 13 by Occasional_Showers

You don’t know that it is happening in his parents village, and even if it is it doesn’t make it a crime for a son to shop for his elderly parents.

The clue is in the article:

"his parents — who are aged 69 and 79 — were already receiving help from the local community"

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Corona Hypocrites! on 09:52 - Apr 14 with 510 viewsOlliekhent

Corona Hypocrites! on 09:46 - Apr 14 by pjt50

The clue is in the article:

"his parents — who are aged 69 and 79 — were already receiving help from the local community"

Ahem

https://www.soundhealthandlastingwealth.com/health-news/up-to-100-mourners-inclu

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Corona Hypocrites! on 12:04 - Apr 14 with 467 viewspjt50

Corona Hypocrites! on 09:52 - Apr 14 by Olliekhent

Ahem

https://www.soundhealthandlastingwealth.com/health-news/up-to-100-mourners-inclu

Appalling too!  It's not a party-political issue except that it's the Tories - including Jenrick himself - that I hear in daily briefings telling me how I should behave.  Some people just have the arrogance to think that the rules apply to everybody except themselves.

At least Ali has offered some kind of explanation even if it's rubbish.  I heard nothing from Jenrick.  If he'd come out & said there was no other way for his parents to get what they needed, I'm sure there'd have been some sympathy.

If we all decided - regardless of the instructions - to attend funerals, deliver food/medicine to our distant parents or do anything else that happens to be important to us, the whole thing would quickly unravel.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Corona Hypocrites! on 12:15 - Apr 14 with 462 viewsSadoldgit

Corona Hypocrites! on 23:20 - Apr 13 by Occasional_Showers

Lots more are shopping for elderly parents. You’re becoming as obsessed with this as you were defending the CPS the other week. It’s very odd.

No mate. What is odd is the fact that you keep going on about something looking for a bite and when I respond suddenly I am the one with the obsession. Classic WUM behaviour. If you remember, you were the one who started the thread about how easy it is to stay at home. Now you are defending a Tory MP for not staying at home. That, my friend, is odd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024