Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Face mask freaks 18:40 - Mar 31 with 687 viewsOccasional_Showers

We were out doing our daily dog walk in the fields today, hardly saw anyone just a few other walkers (thankfully the novelty seems to be wearing off for most of them). Did a round route of about 4 miles on footpaths and bridleways with no noise but the wind and bird song and then coming towards us in the middle of nowhere was a bloke in his 30’s wearing a face mask.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Face mask freaks on 18:54 - Mar 31 with 658 viewsTripleNiemi

Literally just got back from my daily walk with the hound. Last week (in 6 days) we covered about 25 miles and should be on for the same again this week. Few people out, but all pretty civil and distances kept. Certainly seen no face masks. Fingers crossed we don't end up being totally locked down with essential shopping trips only.

Mind you the bellend neighbour has her fella round every other day. Twāts.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Face mask freaks on 19:03 - Mar 31 with 642 viewsOccasional_Showers

Face mask freaks on 18:54 - Mar 31 by TripleNiemi

Literally just got back from my daily walk with the hound. Last week (in 6 days) we covered about 25 miles and should be on for the same again this week. Few people out, but all pretty civil and distances kept. Certainly seen no face masks. Fingers crossed we don't end up being totally locked down with essential shopping trips only.

Mind you the bellend neighbour has her fella round every other day. Twāts.

We have been doing about 4 miles every day. It’s at times like this you really feel lucky to live in the country. The next door neighbour haven’t taken their dogs out once, they never do, they shouldn’t be allowed to own animals imo. We don’t speak which suits me fine.
[Post edited 31 Mar 2020 19:04]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024