Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benefits for Billionaires 08:58 - Apr 2 with 1968 viewsCapt_Koons

The billionaire owners of Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur have thrown their employees off their pay roll so that the tax payer, you and I, will instead pay their wages. When all this is over their billion pound enterprises will carry on making them their fortunes thanks to you and I.
These individuals could cover their staffs wages in full for years out of their personal fortunes but instead would prefer you and I did.

Dont get me wrong the, the government scheme to cover 80% of wages is a life line to many small business, and I don't mind my taxes going towards this. What I fùcking hate is our money going to these billionaire crooks.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Benefits for Billionaires on 09:03 - Apr 2 with 1958 viewsUlsterBaz

Yep, it is disgusting. No surprise that it’s Mike Ashley & Daniel Levy taking advantage of it.
Benefits for Billionaires on 09:09 - Apr 2 with 1946 viewsTheMoog

Ooh, look! Another thread about it!

Standby to standby

Benefits for Billionaires on 09:36 - Apr 2 with 1914 viewsOccasional_Showers

Last year my works chief exec earned £485k. On top of that received bonuses of £29m. Holds shares of £16.5m. Gave £4.9m of shares to daughter. And received a £19bn bid for the business.

We are furloughed on the government scheme.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Benefits for Billionaires on 10:31 - Apr 2 with 1876 viewsCapt_Koons

Benefits for Billionaires on 09:09 - Apr 2 by TheMoog

Ooh, look! Another thread about it!

If you want to play the ragged trousered philanthropist you carry on.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Benefits for Billionaires on 10:57 - Apr 2 with 1861 viewsTheMoog

Benefits for Billionaires on 10:31 - Apr 2 by Capt_Koons

If you want to play the ragged trousered philanthropist you carry on.

The fact your anger and bitterness and subsequent rush to share those emotions allowed you to miss the fact that people have been talking about this on here for the last two days, including just eight minutes before your post, should not surprise anyone that it also allowed you to miss my point.

Standby to standby

Benefits for Billionaires on 11:06 - Apr 2 with 1854 viewsthissceptredsaint

Yesterday I was bored s##tless and listened to a lot of radio 4

I learned that at least a quarter of all small to medium size businesses face closure and bankruptcy due to the so called bail out not happening as the conditions attach give the banks an excuse not to pay out loans so quite frankly what we been given is spin.
Benefits for Billionaires on 12:56 - Apr 2 with 1819 viewsBillyBlanco

Whenever a crisis comes along, the people like Richard Branson and Mike Ashley get away with it while everyone else pays. Just like the financial crisis of 2007, caused by greedy bankers, paid for by the tax payer with 13 years if austerity and cuts to services we rely on but bankers dont.
Benefits for Billionaires on 14:39 - Apr 2 with 1767 viewsMr_Happy

Benefits for Billionaires on 12:56 - Apr 2 by BillyBlanco

Whenever a crisis comes along, the people like Richard Branson and Mike Ashley get away with it while everyone else pays. Just like the financial crisis of 2007, caused by greedy bankers, paid for by the tax payer with 13 years if austerity and cuts to services we rely on but bankers dont.

They did try - remember poor Mike Ashley trying desperately to keep Sports Direct open so the nation could continue to exercise their god given right to buy poorly made trainers at this time of crisis, how Tim Martin pleaded to be allowed to keep Spoons open so we could all enjoy a drink and spread the virus together, and how Branson is trying to help by asking government to give him more money? Heroes, everyone of them, putting nurses to shame.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Login to get fewer ads

Benefits for Billionaires (n/t) on 18:35 - Apr 2 with 1714 viewsDellHero

Benefits for Billionaires on 14:39 - Apr 2 by Mr_Happy

They did try - remember poor Mike Ashley trying desperately to keep Sports Direct open so the nation could continue to exercise their god given right to buy poorly made trainers at this time of crisis, how Tim Martin pleaded to be allowed to keep Spoons open so we could all enjoy a drink and spread the virus together, and how Branson is trying to help by asking government to give him more money? Heroes, everyone of them, putting nurses to shame.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 20:16]
Benefits for Billionaires on 19:56 - Apr 2 with 1678 viewsCapt_Koons

Surprise surprise, we can add Phillip Green to the list. Fresh from banking £1.2billion dividend payment the tax exile wants you and I to pay his staff. Cůnt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024