Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiz Question 11:49 - Apr 2 with 21704 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many times have Southampton Football club had an attendance of over 35,000 at their stadium?

say in the last 40 years.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Quiz Question on 12:56 - Apr 7 with 1204 viewsdirk_doone

Quiz Question on 12:52 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I remember many moons ago when you said, "I'm hopeless at banter"

Hats off to you, that is by a million miles the funniest thing you have ever said on this forum. It almost made me break into an audible laugh.

Treat yourself to some new slippers fella

You still haven't answered the question. Why do you humiliate yourself on here every day? What are you hoping to achieve?

There is a pompey fans message board similar to this one. I wouldn't post on there as I don't support pompey but you might find someone there who doesn't view you with the utter contempt everyone on here shows towards you.

Seriously, why do you bother? Do you know why you do it?

The other thing is this is a football nessageboard. When was the last time you even went to a football match? What game was it? You've lied so much already that I doubt you'll give an honest answer. I also doubt that you have even been to a match at Fratton Park for years.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:02]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Quiz Question on 13:01 - Apr 7 with 1194 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 12:56 - Apr 7 by dirk_doone

You still haven't answered the question. Why do you humiliate yourself on here every day? What are you hoping to achieve?

There is a pompey fans message board similar to this one. I wouldn't post on there as I don't support pompey but you might find someone there who doesn't view you with the utter contempt everyone on here shows towards you.

Seriously, why do you bother? Do you know why you do it?

The other thing is this is a football nessageboard. When was the last time you even went to a football match? What game was it? You've lied so much already that I doubt you'll give an honest answer. I also doubt that you have even been to a match at Fratton Park for years.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:02]

I've seen you post on FOL, stop being so sanctimonious, and my advice to you is start watching the comedy channel or classic comedy clips on youtube. It could change your life.

Quiz Question on 13:03 - Apr 7 with 1193 viewsdirk_doone

Quiz Question on 13:01 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I've seen you post on FOL, stop being so sanctimonious, and my advice to you is start watching the comedy channel or classic comedy clips on youtube. It could change your life.

No, you haven't. There you go, lying again. You just can't tell the truth, can you?

We have a good laugh chatting about your obsessive posts. We did discuss whether to ignore you as your posts are incredibly dull but we decided it was more fun keeping you as a pet worzel to take the piss out of.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:06]

Quiz Question on 13:09 - Apr 7 with 1183 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 12:53 - Apr 7 by PatfromPoole

Last time it was over 2,500 below the national average:

Saints - 1959
Skates - 1978

Another handsome win for Saints.

A splendid spot Pat, we certainly can't match your efforts, even with our under counting

Our undistinguished numbers are below

Quiz Question on 13:10 - Apr 7 with 1181 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 13:03 - Apr 7 by dirk_doone

No, you haven't. There you go, lying again. You just can't tell the truth, can you?

We have a good laugh chatting about your obsessive posts. We did discuss whether to ignore you as your posts are incredibly dull but we decided it was more fun keeping you as a pet worzel to take the piss out of.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:06]

Calm down dear, it's not real life

Quiz Question on 13:14 - Apr 7 with 1179 viewsdirk_doone

Quiz Question on 13:10 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Calm down dear, it's not real life

You are embarrassing yourself again, calling people dear. You come across as quite an effeminate character.

As for your silly lists of numbers, they just make you look like a 10-year-old trainspotter. Nobody believes any of them anyway.

Quiz Question on 13:18 - Apr 7 with 1167 viewshedgeend61

Quiz Question on 18:36 - Apr 6 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

No, it was 42,000 and more for the first game.

yes, 2008 is a record, it's in the books

Pompey : Largest individual away following attendance at neutral venue (Wembley 2019) National Record

Tell us a bit more about this game in 2019, Saints and Millwall (probably others) have taken more than Little Pompey to Wembley. I'm struggling with it tbh

You know as well as I do the 2008 attendance was a guess, and can't possibly be a true figure.
Quiz Question on 13:25 - Apr 7 with 1153 viewsdirk_doone

Quiz Question on 13:18 - Apr 7 by hedgeend61

Pompey : Largest individual away following attendance at neutral venue (Wembley 2019) National Record

Tell us a bit more about this game in 2019, Saints and Millwall (probably others) have taken more than Little Pompey to Wembley. I'm struggling with it tbh

You know as well as I do the 2008 attendance was a guess, and can't possibly be a true figure.

His lies have been found out so many times now that nobody believes anything he posts any more. He's shown himself up in his posts as a weird, effeminate loner who can't even get the lists of numbers, which are clearly so important to him, right.

Login to get fewer ads

Quiz Question on 13:32 - Apr 7 with 1135 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 13:14 - Apr 7 by dirk_doone

You are embarrassing yourself again, calling people dear. You come across as quite an effeminate character.

As for your silly lists of numbers, they just make you look like a 10-year-old trainspotter. Nobody believes any of them anyway.

Unfortunately it appears that you aren't smart enough to be able to see them.

Pat has seen them, and acknowledged them, and had a bit of banter with them

You have seen them, started snarling and spitting, denied them, and started calling people names.

Spot the difference!

Quiz Question on 13:34 - Apr 7 with 1132 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 13:18 - Apr 7 by hedgeend61

OK, if you don't like the 2019 game, then the 2020 game sales has exceeded your disputed numbers.

The 2008 game is in the history books.

Quiz Question on 13:37 - Apr 7 with 1127 viewsdirk_doone

Quiz Question on 13:32 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Unfortunately it appears that you aren't smart enough to be able to see them.

Pat has seen them, and acknowledged them, and had a bit of banter with them

You have seen them, started snarling and spitting, denied them, and started calling people names.

Spot the difference!

Now you are just posting drivel. You are falling apart before our eyes again.

Quiz Question on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 1117 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 13:37 - Apr 7 by dirk_doone

Now you are just posting drivel. You are falling apart before our eyes again.

Just look at the comments above and digest the content of the figures, if you are smart enough. Bye
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 13:43]

Quiz Question on 13:50 - Apr 7 with 1105 viewsButty101

Quiz Question on 13:34 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

OK, if you don't like the 2019 game, then the 2020 game sales has exceeded your disputed numbers.

How many turned up for the 2020 final, dosent count on tickets sales alone.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Quiz Question on 14:02 - Apr 7 with 1094 viewshedgeend61

Quiz Question on 13:34 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I've no reason to like or dislike it, it's just not true.
Little Pompey have never in 2019, or anyone's lifetime taken record numbers to Wembley.

Couldn't even sell an FA Cup Final allocation out in 2010, only alongside the Mighty Wigan in those record books.

So the 2020 pot final, which may/may not ever be played will also go into the history books as Little Pompey taking record numbers, again?
Quiz Question on 16:20 - Apr 7 with 1059 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 14:02 - Apr 7 by hedgeend61

I've no reason to like or dislike it, it's just not true.
Little Pompey have never in 2019, or anyone's lifetime taken record numbers to Wembley.

Couldn't even sell an FA Cup Final allocation out in 2010, only alongside the Mighty Wigan in those record books.

So the 2020 pot final, which may/may not ever be played will also go into the history books as Little Pompey taking record numbers, again?

talking of 2010, let's examine your claims of getting 46 - 47,000

Exhibit Number 1

Unfortunately you can't see where the stewards line is on the left hand side

Exhibit Number 2

But you can clearly see where the stewards on the left-hand side were with this view. Your porky pies about having nearly 50,000 or even over are well and truly exposed here.

Quiz Question on 16:28 - Apr 7 with 1054 viewsdjsaint

Quiz Question on 11:56 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

How many times have Soton had numbers of 2,500 fans under the League SEASON's average ?

Soton 13
Pompey 3

Shocking stuff

There you go again!

Deflect away from Southampton v the blue few's attendance records and start comparing us to anyone and everyone else!
Quiz Question on 16:35 - Apr 7 with 1049 viewsdjsaint

Quiz Question on 20:03 - Apr 6 by djsaint

When pompey were well supported!

So, serious question, when exactly was that period?

Still waiting 130!

I know it's a bit of a tricky one, be careful not to make yourself look silly now!
Quiz Question on 16:48 - Apr 7 with 1041 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 16:28 - Apr 7 by djsaint

There you go again!

Deflect away from Southampton v the blue few's attendance records and start comparing us to anyone and everyone else!

Comparing figures to the league average is a fair comparison, it shows how the club has done via the overall popularity of the sport.

Your random lists ie how many times under 8,000 or whatever mean nothing, and I don't know if they are porky pies because you have no reference for them.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 16:48]

Quiz Question on 17:08 - Apr 7 with 1024 viewsdjsaint

Quiz Question on 16:48 - Apr 7 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Comparing figures to the league average is a fair comparison, it shows how the club has done via the overall popularity of the sport.

Your random lists ie how many times under 8,000 or whatever mean nothing, and I don't know if they are porky pies because you have no reference for them.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2020 16:48]

Compare us to whoever you want but at the end of the day, you know as well as I do that its Southampton v the blue few that counts!

My random lists only mean nothing to you as your blind to any facts that prove we have better attendances than the blue few!

You know they are facts, otherwise you would be all over them in a flash, wouldn't you!
Quiz Question on 17:23 - Apr 7 with 1010 viewshedgeend61

Quiz Question on 11:26 - Apr 6 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Spin it any way you like. OK I will do it with facts

Pompey : Largest cup attendance at home (1949)
Pompey : Largest League attendance at home (1950)
Pompey : Largest attendance away (at Liverpool 1980)
Pompey : Largest combined attendance at old Wembley (1939)
Pompey : Largest combined attendance at new Wembley (2008) National Record
Pompey : Largest seasonal average attendance
Pompey : Largest 3 seasonal average attendances
Pompey : Last home attendance over 35,000 (1984)
Pompey : Least number of times under English league average (20) : much lower than Soton’s

Ok, so we agree

Pompey : Largest individual away following attendance at neutral venue (Wembley 2019) National Record.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.
We agree, 89,974 was a guess as more than 126 seats would have been used for segregation, without the 100's of empty seats in Club Wembley, and Cardiff section.

Incorrect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923_FA_Cup_Final
126,000 & 300,000 (Little Pompey ) estimate.

So 3 facts need editing, and 5 of the other facts are just stating the bleeding obvious with a bigger capacity.
Quiz Question on 17:50 - Apr 7 with 987 viewsdjsaint

Here's another one:
Over the last 60yrs how many seasons where average league attendance was over 20k?

Southampton - 29
Blue few - 3

Yep, its true!
Quiz Question on 11:31 - Apr 8 with 900 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 17:50 - Apr 7 by djsaint

Here's another one:
Over the last 60yrs how many seasons where average league attendance was over 20k?

Southampton - 29
Blue few - 3

Yep, its true!

Here's another one

How many times have Pompey had crowds of over 32,500 at home

Portsmouth, who knows? 300/ 400 times
Soton 0

strange, but true

Quiz Question on 11:36 - Apr 8 with 896 viewsdirk_doone

Quiz Question on 11:31 - Apr 8 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Here's another one

How many times have Pompey had crowds of over 32,500 at home

Portsmouth, who knows? 300/ 400 times
Soton 0

strange, but true

She's back. I remember when she used to post as Santa Maria and pretend she was a Saints fan. She's even more boring now.

Quiz Question on 11:36 - Apr 8 with 893 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 17:23 - Apr 7 by hedgeend61

Ok, so we agree

Pompey : Largest individual away following attendance at neutral venue (Wembley 2019) National Record.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.
We agree, 89,974 was a guess as more than 126 seats would have been used for segregation, without the 100's of empty seats in Club Wembley, and Cardiff section.

Incorrect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923_FA_Cup_Final
126,000 & 300,000 (Little Pompey ) estimate.

So 3 facts need editing, and 5 of the other facts are just stating the bleeding obvious with a bigger capacity.

So we don't agree.

The old record could have been Soton or Birmingham, nobody really knows, but the fact that Soton only had around 46,000 as shown by the photos above ; we know for certain that the record is now Pompey in 2020 who have sold over 50,000 tickets

And the 89,8724 is in the record books, and might possibly never be beaten

And the old Wembley sta is Pompey v Soton ie 1939 where Pompey had one of the largest ever attendances at the old stadium. Soton's 100,000 in 1976 doesn't count as at that time they were just counting all gates as 100,000.

Quiz Question on 11:39 - Apr 8 with 890 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Quiz Question on 11:36 - Apr 8 by dirk_doone

She's back. I remember when she used to post as Santa Maria and pretend she was a Saints fan. She's even more boring now.

Just because you can't get a thread above 50, there's no need to get so upset about it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024