Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highest death rate in a single day yesterday 10:07 - Apr 11 with 1562 viewsthissceptredsaint

Deaths in hospitals is 8958, we are not even counting those dying in care homes (disgusting).
Last week we surpassed the Italian highest figure for 1 day.

This morning I was driving my wife to an NHS centre because now she has come out of retirement and is on a refresher course to go onto the front line. More worry for me.

I turn on radio 4 and Matt Hancock was blaming nurses for the lack of protective equipment that has led to so many of our NHS heroes needlessly dying. Apparently some might have take an extra pair of gloves here and there according to this ignorant coward.

How dare he attack nurses from his ivory tower. He trousered an extra 10k yesterday whilst this week he refused to talk about given 9.50 heath care workers a pay rise.

Meanwhile, is Labour saying anything? I haven't heard anything from Mr Starmer. They should be ripping these ministers a new arse.
Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:56 - Apr 11 with 1531 views1885_SFC

Instead of blaming the government - perhaps you should be pointing the finger at real culprits:

https://henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Coronavirus-Compensat

Old School is Cool

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 11:00 - Apr 11 with 1524 viewsBison

Who was the crazy David Icke fan on here who thought it was all a conspiracy and he expected the entire cost in lives to be less than 1,000 ? He's not been on for awhile I hope he is ok and not a victim of his own theory.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 13:13 - Apr 11 with 1470 viewswashington_saint

Trouble is there are lies, damned lies and statistics. What is not clear is how many people died because of COVID19 rather than with COVID19 (had pre-existing conditions/terminally ill).

It is obviously a tragedy what is happening and no point blaming Governments, etc - no-one saw this coming and no democratic Government could have easily stopped this (as has been seen worldwide).

Having said that, if economies do not open up for business soon the cure will be far, far worse than the problem. Here in the US 10s of millions have been added to the unemployed and various tales of domestic violence, suicides, mental health issues - all due to the lockdown. IN addition people with no income don't have access to the same kind of social welfare system Europe has. This, in turn, means demand for food banks has gone through the roof.

Our children will be paying for us for decades to come.
Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 13:18 - Apr 11 with 1459 viewsOccasional_Showers

You little liar Emily.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 13:24 - Apr 11 with 1447 viewsOlliekhent

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 13:13 - Apr 11 by washington_saint

Trouble is there are lies, damned lies and statistics. What is not clear is how many people died because of COVID19 rather than with COVID19 (had pre-existing conditions/terminally ill).

It is obviously a tragedy what is happening and no point blaming Governments, etc - no-one saw this coming and no democratic Government could have easily stopped this (as has been seen worldwide).

Having said that, if economies do not open up for business soon the cure will be far, far worse than the problem. Here in the US 10s of millions have been added to the unemployed and various tales of domestic violence, suicides, mental health issues - all due to the lockdown. IN addition people with no income don't have access to the same kind of social welfare system Europe has. This, in turn, means demand for food banks has gone through the roof.

Our children will be paying for us for decades to come.

I have to say this is what worries me here. I am reading all sorts of reports saying we will need to lock down for 12 - 18 months and indeed in South Korea they are now reporting people who got Covid and recovered have now tested positive again. This isn't going away. So, with that in mind, governments face a harsh reality; open up and go herd mentality knowing most are going to get it anyway, or destroy millions of lives.

Simplistic I know, but a lot of top doctors and scientists are saying this is here to stay and will infect at least 80% of us. Perhaps it is just mother earth's way of cutting down the population so we cannot keep messing up the planet/climate. It has to happen sooner or later.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 13:37 - Apr 11 with 1438 viewsthis_charming_man

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 11:00 - Apr 11 by Bison

Who was the crazy David Icke fan on here who thought it was all a conspiracy and he expected the entire cost in lives to be less than 1,000 ? He's not been on for awhile I hope he is ok and not a victim of his own theory.

Dell hero. The weirdo has been using other logins since he got exposed

Sure he’ll be back soon with a deleting spree though

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 14:39 - Apr 11 with 1386 viewsRednWight

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 13:24 - Apr 11 by Olliekhent

I have to say this is what worries me here. I am reading all sorts of reports saying we will need to lock down for 12 - 18 months and indeed in South Korea they are now reporting people who got Covid and recovered have now tested positive again. This isn't going away. So, with that in mind, governments face a harsh reality; open up and go herd mentality knowing most are going to get it anyway, or destroy millions of lives.

Simplistic I know, but a lot of top doctors and scientists are saying this is here to stay and will infect at least 80% of us. Perhaps it is just mother earth's way of cutting down the population so we cannot keep messing up the planet/climate. It has to happen sooner or later.

Maybe we are the virus and Mother Earth has finally found a cure

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 15:40 - Apr 11 with 1341 viewsOccasional_Showers

“Well” we’ve just had a delightful barbecue. Homemade sweet chilli and paprika chicken skewers, sirloin steak, burgers and sausages with salad and coleslaw washed down with a few Peroni’s.

Nom nom nom.

I’ve also discovered a brilliant way to cook ham I’d like to share.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/slow-cooker_roast_ham_25878

So easy and cooks it perfectly, give it a go, but soak the ham in cold water for 48 hours before hand changing the water twice to draw the salt out. You’ll never do it any other way once you’ve tried this way.

Login to get fewer ads

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 15:55 - Apr 11 with 1335 viewscocklebreath

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 15:40 - Apr 11 by Occasional_Showers

“Well” we’ve just had a delightful barbecue. Homemade sweet chilli and paprika chicken skewers, sirloin steak, burgers and sausages with salad and coleslaw washed down with a few Peroni’s.

Nom nom nom.

I’ve also discovered a brilliant way to cook ham I’d like to share.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/slow-cooker_roast_ham_25878

So easy and cooks it perfectly, give it a go, but soak the ham in cold water for 48 hours before hand changing the water twice to draw the salt out. You’ll never do it any other way once you’ve tried this way.

What a c&nt nom nom nom indeed

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:46 - Apr 12 with 1201 viewshuelinsaint

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:56 - Apr 11 by 1885_SFC

Instead of blaming the government - perhaps you should be pointing the finger at real culprits:

https://henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Coronavirus-Compensat

You blame the government when they've been negligent and incompetent, no need to deflect attention with a spurious link from a neo conservative think tank
Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:48 - Apr 12 with 1198 viewshuelinsaint

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 15:55 - Apr 11 by cocklebreath

What a c&nt nom nom nom indeed

That is the mark of a cock isn't it? Nom Nom Nom FFS
Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:54 - Apr 12 with 1139 viewsdirk_doone

Yes, it seems the UK is not including coronavirus deaths in care homes in its reports whereas most developed countries are, so it's hard to make comparisons. But, even though we are not including them, we still have one of the highest death rates in the world, and many of those are NHS staff who are dying because of lack of protective equipment.

It slipped out at Van Tam and Hancock's press briefing that the reason they are telling the British public that face masks make no difference is because they don't have enough to protect our NHS staff. This is resulting in the spread of the disease and more deaths. Places like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, where face masks are used by everyone, have stopped the spread of the disease. Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis urged US President Donald Trump to adopt the same approach, tweeting: "Mr President, try tackling the virus the Czech way. Wearing a simple cloth mask decreases the spread of the virus by 80 percent." There is a reason why hospital staff want to wear them for their protection.

How can developed nations afford to have extra capacity and equipment in their health care systems? They don't spunk away billions on nuclear weapons, like the UK and USA do.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 11:04 - Apr 12 with 1116 viewsOccasional_Showers

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:48 - Apr 12 by huelinsaint

That is the mark of a cock isn't it? Nom Nom Nom FFS

Whoosh. I expected it from cocklebreath, but thought you were a bit brighter than he.

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:10 - Jun 5 with 836 viewsdirk_doone

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:54 - Apr 12 by dirk_doone

Yes, it seems the UK is not including coronavirus deaths in care homes in its reports whereas most developed countries are, so it's hard to make comparisons. But, even though we are not including them, we still have one of the highest death rates in the world, and many of those are NHS staff who are dying because of lack of protective equipment.

It slipped out at Van Tam and Hancock's press briefing that the reason they are telling the British public that face masks make no difference is because they don't have enough to protect our NHS staff. This is resulting in the spread of the disease and more deaths. Places like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, where face masks are used by everyone, have stopped the spread of the disease. Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis urged US President Donald Trump to adopt the same approach, tweeting: "Mr President, try tackling the virus the Czech way. Wearing a simple cloth mask decreases the spread of the virus by 80 percent." There is a reason why hospital staff want to wear them for their protection.

How can developed nations afford to have extra capacity and equipment in their health care systems? They don't spunk away billions on nuclear weapons, like the UK and USA do.

The truth comes out at last. But, so many thousands of lives could have been saved if British people had been told this months ago:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52930245
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 8:22]

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:56 - Jun 5 with 780 views1885_SFC

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:10 - Jun 5 by dirk_doone

The truth comes out at last. But, so many thousands of lives could have been saved if British people had been told this months ago:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52930245
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 8:22]

You can't have it both ways dirk. Further down that article I saw this:

"The World Health Organization (WHO) currently says only two groups of people should wear protective masks, those who are sick and showing symptoms, or those caring for people suspected to have virus.

The WHO does not usually recommend them for the public because they can be contaminated by other people's coughs and sneezes or when putting them on or off, or they might offer a false sense of security.

But that doesn't mean they have no benefit at all for the general public - it is just that the scientific evidence is weak."

Old School is Cool

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 09:10 - Jun 5 with 774 viewsdirk_doone

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 08:56 - Jun 5 by 1885_SFC

You can't have it both ways dirk. Further down that article I saw this:

"The World Health Organization (WHO) currently says only two groups of people should wear protective masks, those who are sick and showing symptoms, or those caring for people suspected to have virus.

The WHO does not usually recommend them for the public because they can be contaminated by other people's coughs and sneezes or when putting them on or off, or they might offer a false sense of security.

But that doesn't mean they have no benefit at all for the general public - it is just that the scientific evidence is weak."

There is only one way I'm having it. Anybody with an ounce of common sense can see that wearing face masks saves lives. It's bloody obvious, as I said months ago:

"Places like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, where face masks are used by everyone, have stopped the spread of the disease. Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis urged US President Donald Trump to adopt the same approach, tweeting: "Mr President, try tackling the virus the Czech way. Wearing a simple cloth mask decreases the spread of the virus by 80 percent." There is a reason why hospital staff want to wear them for their protection."
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 9:14]

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 734 views1885_SFC

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 09:10 - Jun 5 by dirk_doone

There is only one way I'm having it. Anybody with an ounce of common sense can see that wearing face masks saves lives. It's bloody obvious, as I said months ago:

"Places like Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Hong Kong, where face masks are used by everyone, have stopped the spread of the disease. Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis urged US President Donald Trump to adopt the same approach, tweeting: "Mr President, try tackling the virus the Czech way. Wearing a simple cloth mask decreases the spread of the virus by 80 percent." There is a reason why hospital staff want to wear them for their protection."

But I thought the consensus of this forum was to listen to the WHO who are the bastions of truth, medical knowledge & the most important health organisation on earth?

Old School is Cool

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:10 - Jun 5 with 711 viewsSadoldgit

It’s is unbelievable that it has taken them this long to come to the conclusion that we should be wearing masks. Even now we have to wait before it is mandatory on public transport, why? Just bring it in now if it helps!

The ran footage of Peter Pandemic rubbishing their use yesterday. Why this guy is still in post is mystifying.

We have been told for months that while wearing a mask not prevent you from contracting the virus, it can help you from spreading it if you have it. We were told no masks because we needed to keep them for the NHS. Now it seems that you could put your pants on your head and that would help stop the spread!

Our local surgery has just asked for volunteers to make face masks for use by people visiting the surgery. You can use normal material. This being the case, why were we not using basic face masks months ago? It isn’t as if people with the pandemic in an advanced stage weren’t wearing them.
Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:26 - Jun 5 with 702 viewsdirk_doone

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:10 - Jun 5 by Sadoldgit

It’s is unbelievable that it has taken them this long to come to the conclusion that we should be wearing masks. Even now we have to wait before it is mandatory on public transport, why? Just bring it in now if it helps!

The ran footage of Peter Pandemic rubbishing their use yesterday. Why this guy is still in post is mystifying.

We have been told for months that while wearing a mask not prevent you from contracting the virus, it can help you from spreading it if you have it. We were told no masks because we needed to keep them for the NHS. Now it seems that you could put your pants on your head and that would help stop the spread!

Our local surgery has just asked for volunteers to make face masks for use by people visiting the surgery. You can use normal material. This being the case, why were we not using basic face masks months ago? It isn’t as if people with the pandemic in an advanced stage weren’t wearing them.

Everybody in Hong Kong, one of the most densely populated places in the world, wore face masks as soon as they were made aware of the risks of catching coronavirus. Result: only 4 Covid-19 deaths in total out of a population of 7.5 million and none of them in the last month.

You can make a direct correlation between national Covid-19 death rates and the percentage of their populations not wearing face masks from the early stages of the coronavirus outbreak. It's not rocket science.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2020 10:33]

Highest death rate in a single day yesterday on 10:30 - Jun 5 with 693 viewssaint22

indeed its obvious but we are being misled through this by the most pathetic government ever known
wearing a mask may not prevent Covid transferral completely but it sure as hell won't increase so what's to lose!?
Idiots beyond belief
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024