Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to cancel this lockdown 15:46 - Apr 25 with 4084 viewsOccasional_Showers

It’s looking like a pointless exercise now as there won’t be a vaccine this year, so now the NHS is coping we might as well just get on with it. The cost to the economy is just too high to carry on as we are.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:03 - Apr 28 with 391 viewsSadoldgit

Just reading an article about the Spanish Flu. Apparently the second wave killed a huge amount more than the first. We all want to get back to some kind of normality, but getting the when and how right is of utmost importance.
Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:06 - Apr 28 with 387 viewsBrands_Hatch_Saints

Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:03 - Apr 28 by Sadoldgit

Just reading an article about the Spanish Flu. Apparently the second wave killed a huge amount more than the first. We all want to get back to some kind of normality, but getting the when and how right is of utmost importance.

That was the scond part of the point I was making If people can be carriers and show no symptoms, then how on earth do we ever come out of this?
Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:17 - Apr 28 with 370 viewsMr_Happy

That second wave set the worlds economy back ten years.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:18 - Apr 28 with 367 viewsMr_Happy

Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:06 - Apr 28 by Brands_Hatch_Saints

That was the scond part of the point I was making If people can be carriers and show no symptoms, then how on earth do we ever come out of this?

Testing, testing and more testing. It's what the Germans and Koreans are doing right.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:30 - Apr 28 with 355 viewsBrands_Hatch_Saints

Time to cancel this lockdown on 14:18 - Apr 28 by Mr_Happy

Testing, testing and more testing. It's what the Germans and Koreans are doing right.

But, as I said, some people come up as negative on testing, but still have it and or carry it. So that will not be the answer to it all.
Time to cancel this lockdown on 18:08 - Apr 28 with 282 viewsRednWight

Part of the problem was the end of WW1 people partied and the virus came back to kill more people than the war

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024