Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh kier Starmer 23:38 - May 7 with 2016 viewsthis_charming_man

And it started so well. Virtue signaling for the cameras 🙈

[Post edited 7 May 2020 23:38]

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Oh kier Starmer on 17:47 - May 8 with 390 viewsYarman

Oh kier Starmer on 17:36 - May 8 by Sadoldgit

I saw something where a guy went through and discussed the edited parts. He still made the comments about injuring or injecting and they were not made sarcastically as he claimed. As far as I saw, the editing just moved the narrative along. The BBC weren’t the only news outlet at that event but you don’t see anyone else saying his comments weren’t made in the context we have been told. I’ll see if I can find the whole thing as if he had been stitched up, he would have put out a “corrected” version immediately. Even he admitted he said those things but pretended he was being “sarcastic”.

That was the Gerald Batten report... I have no wish to get into a argument... l just wish we could get the truth reported with out spin. I am not a Trump supporter… am old school just like the truth.
Oh kier Starmer on 19:14 - May 8 with 358 viewsbenalisbroom

Oh kier Starmer on 00:57 - May 8 by Occasional_Showers

Look beyond Starmer at the rest of the bedraggled parliamentary party. It’s still the same lot who betrayed the Brexit vote and created uncertainty years after it should have been settled. I will never trust them again.

Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn. You really are an obsessive, delusional little man, aren’t you OS? Have got any other interests apart from Brexit? I’ll bet you get laid about once every ten years!
Oh kier Starmer on 20:06 - May 8 with 340 viewsSadoldgit

Oh kier Starmer on 17:47 - May 8 by Yarman

That was the Gerald Batten report... I have no wish to get into a argument... l just wish we could get the truth reported with out spin. I am not a Trump supporter… am old school just like the truth.

I completely agree with you, but there will always be an element of spin as everything goes through a personal filter. The is an element of bias in everyone. The problem with Trump is there doesn’t seem to be any kind of filter and whatever pops into his head at any given moment either comes out straight away in words or tweets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024