Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? 20:13 - May 11 with 622 viewsOccasional_Showers

According to that pllock Jenrick people are going to be sensible. Are they fook. Seasides are going to rammed this weekend with temps rising and the sun out. As soon as they said you can travel to exercise I said we’re going to the beach. As will thousands of other people.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:25 - May 11 with 594 viewscynicalsaint

is there a benefits office there?
So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:30 - May 11 with 589 viewsOccasional_Showers

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:25 - May 11 by cynicalsaint

is there a benefits office there?

Why do I need a benefits office when it goes straight into my bank? Plus I get more in a week than a slob gets in a month.

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:36 - May 11 with 580 viewscynicalsaint

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:30 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

Why do I need a benefits office when it goes straight into my bank? Plus I get more in a week than a slob gets in a month.

living off the state. well done.
So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 21:03 - May 11 with 551 viewsOccasional_Showers

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:36 - May 11 by cynicalsaint

living off the state. well done.

I know, dreadful isn’t it.

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 21:52 - May 11 with 497 viewsdjsaint

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 20:30 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

Best get ready for austerity on steroids once this is all over then!
So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:00 - May 11 with 480 viewsOccasional_Showers

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 21:52 - May 11 by djsaint

Best get ready for austerity on steroids once this is all over then!

Let’s hope so. The last thing we need is tax rises which will stifle growth.

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:04 - May 11 with 475 viewsdirk_doone

Wednesday is the big day, not Saturday, and, you can bet your bottom dollar, nearly everybody will want to break free:

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:08 - May 11 with 465 viewsOccasional_Showers

Weather is too cold until the weekend. So the big getaways will be then.

Login to get fewer ads

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:22 - May 11 with 447 viewscynicalsaint

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:08 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

Weather is too cold until the weekend. So the big getaways will be then.

scrounger.
So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:25 - May 11 with 444 viewsOccasional_Showers

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:22 - May 11 by cynicalsaint

scrounger.

Yep.

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:29 - May 11 with 439 viewscynicalsaint

So who’s going to the seaside on Saturday? on 22:25 - May 11 by Occasional_Showers

Yep.

best book your slot at the food bank. am sure they'll be thrilled to serve someone who's been such an advocate down the years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024