Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dogs may help 09:34 - May 16 with 614 viewsgrumpy

Research showing dogs can detect the virus,ironic that a virus that may can come from the cruelty to animals could help us in the fight against it.
Dogs may help on 10:29 - May 16 with 587 viewsarfurdent

well my dog can detect a crisp packet being opened from the other end of the house

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Dogs may help on 13:59 - May 16 with 550 viewsRednWight

We’ve been involved with training labs to work with young people with disabilities
One of the dogs is with a diabetic youngster and can tell when sugar levels are getting critical
Runs in circles around the kid to tell him get injection

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Dogs may help on 14:26 - May 16 with 539 viewsthissceptredsaint

Dogs are wonderful creatures. I read about the corona dogs a while back, American Labs working with the US army so they are using Belgian Malnois from the army to test whether dogs can help.

The Belgian Malnois is an extremely intelligent energetic breed used for everything from security, cadaver tracking, bomb detection, drug detection. They are agile, extremely loyal and love being trained new skills.

Being locked in has meant i have taken notice much more of wildlife such as birds in my garden. Robins and crows definitely appear to have distinct personalities. I threw a piece of pitta bread for a crow and watched it fold it up neatly so it could fit it in its beak. I am seriously considering going vegetarian.
Dogs may help on 17:58 - May 16 with 499 viewskernow

Dogs may help on 14:26 - May 16 by thissceptredsaint

Dogs are wonderful creatures. I read about the corona dogs a while back, American Labs working with the US army so they are using Belgian Malnois from the army to test whether dogs can help.

The Belgian Malnois is an extremely intelligent energetic breed used for everything from security, cadaver tracking, bomb detection, drug detection. They are agile, extremely loyal and love being trained new skills.

Being locked in has meant i have taken notice much more of wildlife such as birds in my garden. Robins and crows definitely appear to have distinct personalities. I threw a piece of pitta bread for a crow and watched it fold it up neatly so it could fit it in its beak. I am seriously considering going vegetarian.

Understandable. Eating crow is the ultimate turn off I imagine.
Dogs may help on 18:15 - May 16 with 487 viewsthissceptredsaint

Depends if its Sheryl I suppose
Dogs may help on 18:57 - May 16 with 468 viewsgrumpy

Robins get me,they are fearless.One hopped on to hand once when I held out a wire worm to eat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024