Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hyde Park 13:39 - May 16 with 1142 viewsPatfromPoole

Some absolute tools on here......

https://www.pscp.tv/w/cY6A-DFlV0t5QUFlSkJWS0F8MW1ueGVRUkxZbmF4WOWx7MwXbdJXORRnFl

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hyde Park on 16:03 - May 16 with 1066 viewsPatfromPoole

I see that Roy Keane has joined the Met. This chap from the dibble might be in a spot of bother.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Hyde Park on 16:47 - May 16 with 1020 views1885_SFC

Piers Corbyn, brother of ex-Labour leader Jeremy, was led away in handcuffs from a lockdown protest in London today.

The 73-year-old was part of a group of demonstrators who gathered at Hyde Park to campaign against social distancing measures to stop the spread of coronavirus.

After showing up with a megaphone, proclaiming 5G and the Covid-19 pandemic were linked, calling it a "pack of lies to brainwash you and keep you in order" Piers declined to leave when he was urged to move on by cops.

Old School is Cool

Hyde Park on 17:37 - May 16 with 983 viewssolent_toffee

Hyde Park on 17:40 - May 16 with 979 viewssolent_toffee

Hyde Park on 16:03 - May 16 by PatfromPoole

I see that Roy Keane has joined the Met. This chap from the dibble might be in a spot of bother.....

To be fair, the lads delayed reaction to getting ‘injured’ was almost as good as any premier league footballer.
Hyde Park on 18:14 - May 16 with 952 viewsthissceptredsaint

I thought that, first it looks like the Met were only true to form and nicked the only black guy at the demo then I was shouting 'she fell over' at the screen, what a fake.
Hyde Park on 18:45 - May 16 with 921 viewsJaySaint

Left wing, extinction rebellion lunatics

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Hyde Park on 06:13 - May 17 with 801 viewsRednWight

Hyde Park on 18:45 - May 16 by JaySaint

I thought it was discovered to have been organised by that Britain First bunch of halfwits ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Hyde Park on 07:35 - May 17 with 782 viewsHeisenberg

Hyde Park on 18:45 - May 16 by JaySaint

You really are cementing your position as the forum idiot. The lockdown has been of huge benefit to the environment with hardly any flights or traffic leading to improved air quality and reduced carbon emissions. Why the feck would Extinction Rebellion be protesting against it ?

These very small demonstrations are comprised of nutty conspiracy theorists and groups who think the lockdown is an attack on their personal freedoms.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Hyde Park on 09:29 - May 17 with 741 viewsRon11

Hyde Park on 16:47 - May 16 by 1885_SFC

Piers Corbyn, brother of ex-Labour leader Jeremy, was led away in handcuffs from a lockdown protest in London today.

The 73-year-old was part of a group of demonstrators who gathered at Hyde Park to campaign against social distancing measures to stop the spread of coronavirus.

After showing up with a megaphone, proclaiming 5G and the Covid-19 pandemic were linked, calling it a "pack of lies to brainwash you and keep you in order" Piers declined to leave when he was urged to move on by cops.

Eamon 'Fat Boy' Holmes thinks 5G has something to do with the virus.
Why do so many people idolise the horrible smug prick?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024