Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Acted responsibly and with integrity 17:11 - May 24 with 2739 viewssaint22

Who the hell does he think he is kidding
Ffs
Beyond belief
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:15 - May 25 with 355 viewsBazza

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 16:14 - May 25 by JaySaint

Durham police say nothing to see here and actually offered advice about security to DCs dad.

Imagine the shock..

Still, I am sure the Mirror/Guardian will have a verified source for him being out and about....

Think all the news photographers/cameramen/journalist hyenas snapping Cummings at the weekend so he hit most paper headlines should take a good look at themselves. They certainly weren't two metres away- hypocrites.
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:22 - May 25 with 341 viewsSadoldgit

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:15 - May 25 by Bazza

Think all the news photographers/cameramen/journalist hyenas snapping Cummings at the weekend so he hit most paper headlines should take a good look at themselves. They certainly weren't two metres away- hypocrites.

Perhaps what’s good enough for Dom is good enough for them?
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:24 - May 25 with 342 viewsBoris_

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:22 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

Ah so you're perfectly ok with photographers clambering all over each other and leaning in to Cummings car etc but you're absolutely furious about Cummings sorting out childcare for himself.

Of course, you don't have a political agenda, do you?

Poll: Claude Puel

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:28 - May 25 with 334 viewsthissceptredsaint

They are 'just following their instincts' Boris. Also it's now 2 metres where possible. Are you comfortable with infants clambering all over each other in schools as of the start of June?
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:30 - May 25 with 321 viewsOccasional_Showers

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:22 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

Is that all you’ve got you stupid old man?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:34 - May 25 with 307 viewsSadoldgit

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:24 - May 25 by Boris_

Ah so you're perfectly ok with photographers clambering all over each other and leaning in to Cummings car etc but you're absolutely furious about Cummings sorting out childcare for himself.

Of course, you don't have a political agenda, do you?

Where did I say that I was ok with it? I am not okay with infected people travelling around the country when they should be isolating. Are you?
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:37 - May 25 with 302 viewsSadoldgit

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 19:22 - May 24 by Occasional_Showers

He moved into a separate property which I believe was next to his parents house. At no point did he have any contact with them. Food was left for him at his door. I personally see nothing wrong with what he did.

I expect he could flash Mrs Dune and you wouldn’t have a problem with that either. As you keep telling us, he is your hero and your role model, why on earth would you say a word against him?
Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:38 - May 25 with 299 viewsOccasional_Showers

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:37 - May 25 by Sadoldgit

I expect he could flash Mrs Dune and you wouldn’t have a problem with that either. As you keep telling us, he is your hero and your role model, why on earth would you say a word against him?

You are a weirdo.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Login to get fewer ads

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 23:48 - May 25 with 255 viewsSadoldgit

Acted responsibly and with integrity on 17:38 - May 25 by Occasional_Showers

You are a weirdo.

I’m not the one going onto an Internet forum and telling dozens of strangers about how I brown nose my boss. You, Dune, are the weirdo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024