Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RATS 20:46 - May 24 with 1122 viewsYarman

Anyone else got a Rat problem in their garden ?, killed 5 today with the airgun and trapped 2 more, left them on the grass and big old Crow came down and took them off one by one for it's young... proper recycling
RATS on 21:14 - May 24 with 1087 viewsOccasional_Showers

My Parson Russell was going mad near the fresh water tank, I investigated and saw a mouse, so I went round the other side and poked it with a cane and the terrier did his job. I’ve never worked him and as far as I’m aware it was his first kill, but the instinct and ruthless efficiency in him was great to see.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

RATS on 23:52 - May 25 with 870 viewsdarthvader

RATS on 21:14 - May 24 by Occasional_Showers

My Parson Russell was going mad near the fresh water tank, I investigated and saw a mouse, so I went round the other side and poked it with a cane and the terrier did his job. I’ve never worked him and as far as I’m aware it was his first kill, but the instinct and ruthless efficiency in him was great to see.

I have a jack / parson cross .rescued when a very young pup .
White with a big black patch on his side

Hes been on a raw food diet now for a year .

Hes phuking mental . Really loyal and loving but jesus sometimes he turns and is ruthless , hes very fit and fast . Dragged him out of rabbit holes a couple of times . He hasnt actually killed but its all in the chase .

Wouldnt be without him though

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024