Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And on a brighter note 20:40 - May 26 with 891 viewskingslandstand1

No doubt the polititians on here will still find something wrong with this and to fight over (how can we blame Boris or the lefties for this piece of nature) but for some "get away from all the ongoing bickering and cr@p on here" take a look at this live webcam

And on a brighter note on 09:25 - May 27 with 797 viewsNewdawn2014

fabulous , Mrs Peregrine is somewhat slutty in her housekeeping though,
we have 2 Buzzards locally who scare the bejesus out of the pigeons, and I have seen recently over the skies of Sholing, Red Kites .
Keep safe all.
And on a brighter note on 09:34 - May 27 with 789 viewsSalisburySaint

And on a brighter note on 09:25 - May 27 by Newdawn2014

fabulous , Mrs Peregrine is somewhat slutty in her housekeeping though,
we have 2 Buzzards locally who scare the bejesus out of the pigeons, and I have seen recently over the skies of Sholing, Red Kites .
Keep safe all.

Peregrines doing well in Salisbury too

https://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/18425128.salisbury-cathedral-welcomes-fo
And on a brighter note on 09:34 - May 27 with 789 views1885_SFC

Yum. Breakfast right now for the chicks. Looks like a blackbird.

Old School is Cool

And on a brighter note on 14:28 - May 27 with 711 viewsSadoldgit

One of the upsides off lockdown has been sitting in the garden watching the wildlife in the pond and the birds in the trees and bushes. We had a starling nest under the eaves and a couple of sparrow nests too. Nothing exotic I’m afraid, but lovely to watch the feeding rituals everyday. We used to have a wood hatch pay a visit a couple of years ago but haven’t seen it for some time. Red Kites have been spotted nearby and we do see the occasional owl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024