Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots breaking lockdown 18:30 - Jun 3 with 7756 viewsBazza

On beaches in recent weeks, today’s solidarity marches, picnics on Clapham Common, parties on Hawley Lake and so on. Recent death rates increasing even before these impacts are known. Don’t even think about blaming the politicians this Is individual crass stupidity at best. Why are people so dumb?
Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:27 - Jun 5 with 876 viewsJaySaint

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:22 - Jun 5 by DorsetIan

I can't keep repeating myself on this. It's not what he did, it's the message that Johnson sent out by not coming down hard on him.

And if you think that this is not a public health campaign, then there's nothing I can say to you.

That great. You won't give a damn when Dom is given a knighthood

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:45 - Jun 5 with 858 viewsDorsetIan

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:27 - Jun 5 by JaySaint

That great. You won't give a damn when Dom is given a knighthood

It would be great. It would be another nail in Boris' coffin as far as the public is concerned.

This is what was said when the honours list was postponed:

Speaking from Downing Street on Wednesday, Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Secretary Oliver Dowden confirmed the honours list will be delayed until the autumn.

He said the decision to postpone the list was so honours could include coronavirus response responses.

Mr Dowden said: "When we look back on the coronavirus one of the things we'll remember is the incredible contribution made by so many people.

"As a way of showing our national gratitude to these everyday COVID heroes, we're announcing today that we're delaying Her Majesty the Queen's birthday honours list.

"This will be until the autumn so that they can be recognised and celebrated.

Do you think that that will be citation. 'For services to Covid-19' ?

Can you imagine - they give all the people actually fighting Covid an honour and give one to Cummings at the same time. Would be a lovely kick in the teeth for all the others!

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:46 - Jun 5 with 854 viewsJaySaint

I can almost hear you seething

For that reason, I hope it happens

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:52 - Jun 5 with 844 viewsDorsetIan

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:46 - Jun 5 by JaySaint

I can almost hear you seething

For that reason, I hope it happens

You're strange.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:54 - Jun 5 with 834 viewsSadoldgit

More reports this week concerning the cottage. Apparently it didn’t have planning permission and no council tax has been paid on it. More rules ignored. And this bloke is advising the government. Jeez.
Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:55 - Jun 5 with 841 viewsBison

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:45 - Jun 5 by DorsetIan

It would be great. It would be another nail in Boris' coffin as far as the public is concerned.

This is what was said when the honours list was postponed:

Speaking from Downing Street on Wednesday, Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Secretary Oliver Dowden confirmed the honours list will be delayed until the autumn.

He said the decision to postpone the list was so honours could include coronavirus response responses.

Mr Dowden said: "When we look back on the coronavirus one of the things we'll remember is the incredible contribution made by so many people.

"As a way of showing our national gratitude to these everyday COVID heroes, we're announcing today that we're delaying Her Majesty the Queen's birthday honours list.

"This will be until the autumn so that they can be recognised and celebrated.

Do you think that that will be citation. 'For services to Covid-19' ?

Can you imagine - they give all the people actually fighting Covid an honour and give one to Cummings at the same time. Would be a lovely kick in the teeth for all the others!

You and your 'public' how do I get into this club ? I suppose I can't as I don't give a fek about what he did. Who else do you want to sack to appease the masses?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:02 - Jun 5 with 836 viewsBison

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:54 - Jun 5 by Sadoldgit

More reports this week concerning the cottage. Apparently it didn’t have planning permission and no council tax has been paid on it. More rules ignored. And this bloke is advising the government. Jeez.

Really ? My God if this is true not only should he be sacked but they should also jail his parents who own the property , the public will otherwise assume anyone can build second homes willy nilly without the correct paperwork.

Good spot mate.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:48 - Jun 5 with 808 viewsDorsetIan

Idiots breaking lockdown on 15:55 - Jun 5 by Bison

You and your 'public' how do I get into this club ? I suppose I can't as I don't give a fek about what he did. Who else do you want to sack to appease the masses?

You have hit the nail on the head there. You don't give a fek. On that basis, you're hardly an objective commentator.

Who else do I want to sack? Anyone else in the govt (or their advisers) who take the p!ss out of the regulations will do.

Login to get fewer ads

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:54 - Jun 5 with 796 viewsBison

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:48 - Jun 5 by DorsetIan

You have hit the nail on the head there. You don't give a fek. On that basis, you're hardly an objective commentator.

Who else do I want to sack? Anyone else in the govt (or their advisers) who take the p!ss out of the regulations will do.

I suppose you do have a point there , I don't really care so I shouldn't make a big deal of it. On the flip side you care passionately about it so I concede to you . Good luck with this I hope your campaign pays off.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:56 - Jun 5 with 783 viewsSadoldgit

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:02 - Jun 5 by Bison

Really ? My God if this is true not only should he be sacked but they should also jail his parents who own the property , the public will otherwise assume anyone can build second homes willy nilly without the correct paperwork.

Good spot mate.

I know you think it is a laugh Bison, but this bloke really doesn’t give a t*ss.
Idiots breaking lockdown on 17:09 - Jun 5 with 781 viewsBison

Idiots breaking lockdown on 16:56 - Jun 5 by Sadoldgit

I know you think it is a laugh Bison, but this bloke really doesn’t give a t*ss.

I don't know him but you are probabally right , I don't even like the look of him he looks weaselly to me. His tone when he speaks is also annoying , when the press were trying to talk to him outside his house when he was putting the kids bike in the boot , he seemed aloof and thought he was better than them.

Boris made a mistake when he didn't bow to public pressure and didn't sack him, hopefully he will get his comeuppance soon . His parents seem baduns as well , I guess the apple never falls far from the tree.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 17:54 - Jun 5 with 768 viewsBoris_

Are you Chairman of your local neighbourhood watch pal? You seem to be frightfully concerned about what other people get up to.

Poll: Claude Puel

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:00 - Jun 5 with 764 viewsBazza

Careful, you may may jumping the gun, looks like an old farm building could be exempt from planning under 4 or 10 year rule. Perhaps the local Labour mp who raised the issue has checked. If you’re right he should go. Under the other hand it’s his parents.
Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:06 - Jun 5 with 754 viewssaint22

Idiots breaking lockdown on 17:09 - Jun 5 by Bison

I don't know him but you are probabally right , I don't even like the look of him he looks weaselly to me. His tone when he speaks is also annoying , when the press were trying to talk to him outside his house when he was putting the kids bike in the boot , he seemed aloof and thought he was better than them.

Boris made a mistake when he didn't bow to public pressure and didn't sack him, hopefully he will get his comeuppance soon . His parents seem baduns as well , I guess the apple never falls far from the tree.

What you say right here is the essence of the issue we face as a country.
It wasn't about Boris bowing to public pressure he should have been straight out reprimanding and then sacking Cummings, but he didnt do either, showing that he is just a weak narcissistic puppet who has zero clue or balls to lead anything
Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:11 - Jun 5 with 752 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:06 - Jun 5 by saint22

What you say right here is the essence of the issue we face as a country.
It wasn't about Boris bowing to public pressure he should have been straight out reprimanding and then sacking Cummings, but he didnt do either, showing that he is just a weak narcissistic puppet who has zero clue or balls to lead anything

You know that the only people that give a f*ck are those who wouldn't vote Tory anyway? Keep crying your little eyes out. He's safe.

Poll: Claude Puel

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:01 - Jun 5 with 707 viewssaint22

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:11 - Jun 5 by Boris_

You know that the only people that give a f*ck are those who wouldn't vote Tory anyway? Keep crying your little eyes out. He's safe.

Doesn't make him or you right though pal no matter all the Trumpian abuse you spout
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024