Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots breaking lockdown 18:30 - Jun 3 with 7749 viewsBazza

On beaches in recent weeks, today’s solidarity marches, picnics on Clapham Common, parties on Hawley Lake and so on. Recent death rates increasing even before these impacts are known. Don’t even think about blaming the politicians this Is individual crass stupidity at best. Why are people so dumb?
Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:48 - Jun 3 with 3337 viewsBoris_

I see our police are now being attacked by crowds outside Downing Street.

The thousands of people huddled together today will be the exact same people who would have been calling for Cummings head and shouting at Boris for easing lockdown too soon.

Poll: Claude Puel

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:51 - Jun 3 with 3336 viewsYarman

Bazza, good luck with your comment about not blaming the politicians, all the loons on here will screaming it's all Boris's fault anyway.
Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:54 - Jun 3 with 3326 viewssaint22

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:51 - Jun 3 by Yarman

Bazza, good luck with your comment about not blaming the politicians, all the loons on here will screaming it's all Boris's fault anyway.

lack of leadership results in chaos
Hardly a new phenomenon
Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:54 - Jun 3 with 3328 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:51 - Jun 3 by Yarman

Indeed. Apparently nobody can think for themselves now.

It's a disgrace for kids who aren't infectious to go back to school but it's perfectly acceptable for tens of thousands of very infectious adults to huddle together for a left wing protest about the death of someone in another country.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:59 - Jun 3 with 3325 viewsYarman

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:54 - Jun 3 by saint22

lack of leadership results in chaos
Hardly a new phenomenon

Didn't take long !!!
Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:27 - Jun 3 with 3283 viewsSadoldgit

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:54 - Jun 3 by Boris_

It's a disgrace for kids who aren't infectious to go back to school but it's perfectly acceptable for tens of thousands of very infectious adults to huddle together for a left wing protest about the death of someone in another country.

How do you know that the kids aren’t infectious but that anyone going to protest is? You didn’t have a problem with two infected people driving 260 miles and breaking the rules but you have a problem with others who may or may not be infected breaking the rules. Make your mind up.
Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:34 - Jun 3 with 3267 viewsRednWight

Idiots breaking lockdown on 18:54 - Jun 3 by Boris_

I think the protesters are idiots for getting so close to each other
But
Why would you have to be left wing to protest at the murder of someone

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:36 - Jun 3 with 3264 viewsBicester_North

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:34 - Jun 3 by RednWight

But

Left wing, right wing whatever, one thing we can be sure of is that they are a bunch of utter pricks.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:39 - Jun 3 with 3258 viewsRednWight

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:36 - Jun 3 by Bicester_North

Left wing, right wing whatever, one thing we can be sure of is that they are a bunch of utter pricks.

Totally agree

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:57 - Jun 3 with 3236 viewsDorsetIan

We'll never know the full impact of Boris Johnson undermining the public health message by not sacking Cummings.

We will never know whether the beaches would have been as packed or whether people would have thought twice before joining these demonstrations.

What we do know is that Boris can never say that he did all he could to promote a strong message about sticking to the rules at this absolutely critical time.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:16 - Jun 3 with 3210 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:34 - Jun 3 by RednWight

But

You have to be left wing to be defacing the cenotaph which is what is happening right now.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:17 - Jun 3 with 3209 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:57 - Jun 3 by DorsetIan

We'll never know the full impact of Boris Johnson undermining the public health message by not sacking Cummings.

We will never know whether the beaches would have been as packed or whether people would have thought twice before joining these demonstrations.

What we do know is that Boris can never say that he did all he could to promote a strong message about sticking to the rules at this absolutely critical time.

Ah here is is, right on time. The excuses and defence of those causing violence and spreading the virus today. Very predictable.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:20 - Jun 3 with 3208 viewsRednWight

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:16 - Jun 3 by Boris_

You have to be left wing to be defacing the cenotaph which is what is happening right now.

How do you work that out

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:23 - Jun 3 with 3204 viewsHappy_Jack

Idiots breaking lockdown on 19:57 - Jun 3 by DorsetIan

Huge numbers of the British public are complete and utter mongs. Whatever the advice a shed load of daft coonts will disregard it. From panic buying toilet rolls initially to packing beaches as soon as the sun comes out these cretins only think of themselves. No amount of Governmental or scientific advice would deter these morons. I was stuck in traffic in Totton today thinking there must've been a bad accident. Turns out the queues were due to lots of fat fookers trying to get in the McDonald's drive through to stuff their faces with a load of horrific takeaway shite. Nothing against the rules doing that I know but it all points to the fact that a huge swathe of the populous are beyond listening to any sort of reason.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:26 - Jun 3 with 3197 viewsSadoldgit

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:16 - Jun 3 by Boris_

You are going to have to provide evidence for that statement.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 20:27]
Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:28 - Jun 3 with 3190 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:20 - Jun 3 by RednWight

How do you work that out

You’re right, it was definitely a Brexit voter and nationalist that defaced a war memorial.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:29 - Jun 3 with 3185 viewsSadoldgit

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:17 - Jun 3 by Boris_

Ah here is is, right on time. The excuses and defence of those causing violence and spreading the virus today. Very predictable.

But it is okay to spread the virus if you are the PMs adviser and his wife?
Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:29 - Jun 3 with 3181 viewsDorsetIan

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:17 - Jun 3 by Boris_

Which part of what I wrote do you think is factually incorrect?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:32 - Jun 3 with 3171 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:29 - Jun 3 by Sadoldgit

But it is okay to spread the virus if you are the PMs adviser and his wife?

Yes because one family ISOLATING themselves in a country estate meaning they don’t need to go out and shop etc in Central London is every bit as dangerous as tens of thousands of people shoulder to shoulder on tubes and in the parks and Trafalgar Square.

You realise how weak and childish you sound? What a wet wipe you are.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:32 - Jun 3 with 3171 viewsDorsetIan

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:23 - Jun 3 by Happy_Jack

Huge numbers of the British public are complete and utter mongs. Whatever the advice a shed load of daft coonts will disregard it. From panic buying toilet rolls initially to packing beaches as soon as the sun comes out these cretins only think of themselves. No amount of Governmental or scientific advice would deter these morons. I was stuck in traffic in Totton today thinking there must've been a bad accident. Turns out the queues were due to lots of fat fookers trying to get in the McDonald's drive through to stuff their faces with a load of horrific takeaway shite. Nothing against the rules doing that I know but it all points to the fact that a huge swathe of the populous are beyond listening to any sort of reason.

From what you say, it seems you think that the govt has no responsibility to promote a strong, clear and unambiguous public health message.

Am I understanding what you are saying correctly?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:36 - Jun 3 with 3165 viewsRednWight

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:28 - Jun 3 by Boris_

You’re right, it was definitely a Brexit voter and nationalist that defaced a war memorial.

WTF has Brexit got to do with this ?
Come to that are you seriously suggesting no one with left wing leanings voted to leave the EU

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:37 - Jun 3 with 3160 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:32 - Jun 3 by DorsetIan

From what you say, it seems you think that the govt has no responsibility to promote a strong, clear and unambiguous public health message.

Am I understanding what you are saying correctly?

Barry Gardiner is busy gloating about breaking social distancing rules today. What’s your thoughts on that? You going to act like a 12 year old and cry about Dominic Cummings and blame that on him too?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:49 - Jun 3 with 3153 viewsDorsetIan

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:37 - Jun 3 by Boris_

Barry Gardiner is busy gloating about breaking social distancing rules today. What’s your thoughts on that? You going to act like a 12 year old and cry about Dominic Cummings and blame that on him too?

I don't blame Cummings. He did what he did.

I blame Johnson. We are trying to come out of lockdown with an R rate nearly at 1. If we were going to have ANY chance of getting through this without the R rate going above 1 again, we needed to tread very carefully.

Rules need to be crystal clear and backed up by a message that they are important and must be followed to the letter.

By not sacking Cummings, and by suggesting that people could act on instinct, Johnson has weakened the message. I really can't see that there s any argument against that. Even if you can't, most people can see this very clearly and it will always be remembered that Johnson put retaining Cummings before his overwhelming responsibility to the British public.

I don't agree with Barry Gardiner or anyone not sticking to the rules. And Barry Gardiner is also acting irresponsibly by, as you say, 'gloating' about it.

Idiots breaking lockdown on 21:14 - Jun 3 with 3118 viewsBison

I don't believe one person affected the way lockdown was being observed , be it Cummings or the CMO of Scotland or any other high profile figure . With the recent weather and people starting to go stir crazy the lockdown was breaking down anyway people had had enough of it.

The riots in The USA and now our own young people ( that's what 90% of the protestors look like , young) are blowing off steam and now the genie is out of the bottle the lockdown can't last any longer whatever the government do and it won't go back in.

BA about to sack every employee , other redundancies starting to kick in , my mate was made redundant yesterday because he works in a leisure centre. The economic cost is starting to bite and people who can't afford to stay in lockdown are taking their chances now.

I think this was inevitable , even our very own SoG broke the government rules by going to Tesco's.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Idiots breaking lockdown on 21:17 - Jun 3 with 3114 viewsBoris_

Idiots breaking lockdown on 20:49 - Jun 3 by DorsetIan

I don't blame Cummings. He did what he did.

I blame Johnson. We are trying to come out of lockdown with an R rate nearly at 1. If we were going to have ANY chance of getting through this without the R rate going above 1 again, we needed to tread very carefully.

Rules need to be crystal clear and backed up by a message that they are important and must be followed to the letter.

By not sacking Cummings, and by suggesting that people could act on instinct, Johnson has weakened the message. I really can't see that there s any argument against that. Even if you can't, most people can see this very clearly and it will always be remembered that Johnson put retaining Cummings before his overwhelming responsibility to the British public.

I don't agree with Barry Gardiner or anyone not sticking to the rules. And Barry Gardiner is also acting irresponsibly by, as you say, 'gloating' about it.

The thing is, Cummings is now home and dry and there's been so many examples of Labour MP's breaking lockdown that by the time it comes to the elections, it won't be a weapon that Starmer can use.

The message was weakened but only to people who were looking for an excuse and lacked any common sense.

The one thing I'll take from all of this is the amount of people who refuse to use common sense or their own initiative but also criticise the government when rules are brought in. It's staggering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024