Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Little Britain 22:56 - Jun 9 with 2421 viewsSaintsforeverj

So Little Britain has been removed from our screens. Fawlty Towers, Royal Family and Only Fools and Horses will apparently also be removed from Netflix etc. Little Britain took the p out of everybody, not just black people. And it was a joke to be enjoyed. They took the p out of gay people, and one of the lead characters, Matt Lucas is gay, so was all meant in good taste.

So any of us who like a bit of "edgy" comedy, will soon be going underground and buying dvds on the black market to sneak in an episode of a comedy classic!
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 23:02]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Little Britain on 17:23 - Jun 10 with 431 viewsdarthvader

Dont you mean "a market of colour"?

keep the faith coyr

Little Britain on 18:05 - Jun 10 with 402 viewsSadoldgit

Little Britain on 17:15 - Jun 10 by kingslandstand1

Ah yes, that could also go back to the Danny Baker tweet about the royal baby Archie! I genuinely think that comment was meant in a comedic way and in no way racist or meant to be offensive which is as it was taken. From regularly listening to him as well as following his tweets, you do I think get to "know them" a bit

I agree with you. I don’t think that Danny Baker meant it in a racist way at all but you have to be really careful about what you post and consider if it could be interpreted in a pejorative way these days.
Little Britain on 08:09 - Jun 11 with 272 viewsRednWight

Little Britain on 17:15 - Jun 10 by kingslandstand1

Ah yes, that could also go back to the Danny Baker tweet about the royal baby Archie! I genuinely think that comment was meant in a comedic way and in no way racist or meant to be offensive which is as it was taken. From regularly listening to him as well as following his tweets, you do I think get to "know them" a bit

Have they banned the film white chicks yet ?

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024